It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Yahweh/Jehovah Commanded You to Kill Innocent Schoolchildren, Would You Obey?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Funny I thought many of the Jews welcomed Jesus into Jerusalem waving palm branches as he entered into Jerusalem calling him King of Israel.

"John 12:10-15) . . .The chief priests now took counsel to kill Laz′a·rus also, 11 because on account of him many of the Jews were going there and putting faith in Jesus. 12 The next day the great crowd that had come to the festival, on hearing that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem, 13 took the branches of palm trees and went out to meet him. And they began to shout: “Save, we pray you! Blessed is he that comes in Jehovah’s name, even the king of Israel!” 14 But when Jesus had found a young ass, he sat on it, just as it is written: 15 “Have no fear, daughter of Zion. Look! Your king is coming, seated upon an ass’s colt.”

It was the Jewish leaders who hated him because he had exposed their false doctrines... a few days later when he turned the tables over in the Temple and accused Caiphas and the Jewish hierarchy of turning the Temple into a "cave of robbers"......they conspired to have him put to death.

The Ruler of this World is Satan the devil. The ONE who offered Jesus ALL the Kingdoms of the world IF he would do one act of worship to him...Satan....

Matthew 4:8-11 . . ."Again the Devil took him along to an unusually high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory, 9 and he said to him: “All these things I will give you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me.” 10 Then Jesus said to him: “Go away, Satan! For it is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” 11 Then the Devil left him, . . ."

Satan would hardly be in a position to offer Jesus ALL the governments of the World unless he controlled them secretly behind the scenes would he? Anyone reading ATS knows how many times a secret elite crop up as manoeveuring matters behind the heads of government...and on many occasions the Occult is mentioned in the same breath.

Paul warned the Ephesian congregation to stand firm againt this "ruler of the air"

Ephesians 2:2 . .in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience.

Ephesians 6:11-13 . . .Put on the complete suit of armor from God that YOU may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; 12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places. 13 On this account take up the complete suit of armor from God. .
edit on 12-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

In whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. 2Corinthians 4:4

Jesus answered and said, “This voice has not come for My sake, but for your sakes. 31“Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out. John 12:29

All who came before me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. John 10:8

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew 6:24

No one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; otherwise the patch pulls away from it, the new from the old, and a worse tear results. No one puts new wine into old wineskins; otherwise the wine will burst the skins, and the wine is lost and the skins as well; but one puts new wine into fresh wineskins. Mark 2:21-22

Jesus said to them, “The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath.” Mark 2:27-28

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

For My angel will go before you and bring you in to the land of the Amorites, the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites, the Hivites and the Jebusites; and I will completely destroy them. You shall not worship their gods, nor serve them, nor do according to their deeds; but you shall utterly overthrow them and break their sacred pillars in pieces. Exodus 23:23-24 That's just what they did after the Russian Bolshevik Revolution.

then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, “Whoever is for the LORD, come to me!” And all the sons of Levi gathered together to him. He said to them, “Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, ‘Every man of you put his sword upon his thigh, and go back and forth from gate to gate in the camp, and kill every man his brother, and every man his friend, and every man his neighbor.’” So the sons of Levi did as Moses instructed, and about three thousand men of the people fell that day. Exodus 32:26-28

Jesus:

AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.’ 31 The second is this, ‘YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.’ There is no other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:30-31

edit on 12-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I'm not understanding the point of your last two posts?

Are you advocating YHVH?

YHVH is everything, He is me, He is you, He is Satan, He is the Angel of the LORD,
simultaneously He is none of those things, and transcends them all
While remaining in everything, he is in nothing.

Define: Omnipotence, Omniscience, Omnipresence, Transcendental, Eternal, Sovereign

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Much like the Marcionites, Bogomils, and Cathars, I am demonstrating with scriptural evidence that Judaism is the antithesis (anti-Christ) of Christianity.

Who is the anti-Christ? The Jews: Yahweh/Jehovah/Baal.

For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, for you also endured the same sufferings at the hands of your own countrymen, even as they did from the Jews, 15who both killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets, and drove us out. They are not pleasing to God, but hostile to all men 1Thessalonians 2:13-14

After these things Jesus was walking in Galilee, for He was unwilling to walk in Judea because the Jews were seeking to kill Him. John 7:1

Yet no one was speaking openly of Him for fear of the Jews. John 7:13

Jesus to the Jews:
I know that you are Abraham’s descendants; yet you seek to kill Me, because My word has no place in you. I speak the things which I have seen with My Father; therefore you also do the things which you heard from your father (YHWH). John 8:38
You are of your father (YHWH) the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He (YHWH) was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies. (John 8:44) He who is of God hears the words of God; for this reason you do not hear them, because you are not of God. (John 8:47)

Jesus answered (the Jews), “If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, ‘He is our God’; and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him (John 8:54-55)

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. All who came before Me (YHWH,Moses) are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them. John 10:10, 8

But when the Jews of Thessalonica found out that the word of God had been proclaimed by Paul in Berea also, they came there as well, agitating and stirring up the crowds. (Acts 17:13) Paul began devoting himself completely to the word, solemnly testifying to the Jews that Jesus was the Christ. 6But when they resisted and blasphemed, he shook out his garments and said to them, “Your blood be on your own heads! I am clean. Acts 18:5-6

But when the Jews saw the crowds, they were filled with jealousy and began contradicting the things spoken by Paul, and were blaspheming. But the Jews incited the devout women of prominence and the leading men of the city, and instigated a persecution against Paul and Barnabas, and drove them out of their district.Acts 13:45,50

But Jews came from Antioch and Iconium, and having won over the crowds, they stoned Paul and dragged him out of the city, supposing him to be dead. Acts 14:19

While they (the Jews) were seeking to kill him, a report came up to the commander of the Roman cohort that all Jerusalem was in confusion. 32At once he took along some soldiers and centurions and ran down to them; and when they saw the commander and the soldiers, they stopped beating Paul. Acts 21:31-32

When it was day, the Jews formed a conspiracy and bound themselves under an oath, saying that they would neither eat nor drink until they had killed Paul. Acts 23:12
where he stayed for three months. He was preparing to sail back to Syria when he discovered a plot by some Jews against his life, so he decided to return through Macedonia. Acts 20:3

But the governor said to them, “Which of the two do you want me to release for you?” And they said, “Barabbas.” Pilate said to them, “Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” They all said, “Crucify Him!” And he said, “Why, what evil has He done?” But they kept shouting all the more, saying, “Crucify Him!”
When Pilate saw that he was accomplishing nothing, but rather that a riot was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd, saying, “I am innocent of this Man’s blood; see to that yourselves.” And all the people said, “His blood shall be on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:21-25

edit on 13-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

For a modern perspective, watch the following MSNBC clip of three Jews persecuting today's Paul for having made a movie about Jesus. In it, they slander Gibson as a "menace to society", a "potential murderer", "a drunk", and an "anti-Semite" (though none of them are actually even Semitic, being Ashkenazi Jews from Khazaria).

www.youtube.com...
(Lawrence O'Donnell MSNBC Mel Gibson/Joe Esterhas)

Notice the etymology of his accuser's name, "Esterhas" = House of Ishtar, consort of Marduk/Baal

Jesus said, "A tree is known by its own fruit". Gibson makes a movie about Christ. Esterhas makes movies about sexual perversion and murder ("Basic Instinct") and Sin City strippers ("Showgirls").

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

i don't feel inclined to listen to imaginary friends telling me to do whatever it is "they" want "me" to do.
if i was to hear these "inner voices" and if that would turn into a continuing condition i would go get an MRI scan to see where the tumor is growing.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSleepingEyes

Imaginary or not, there is a people, called the nation of Israel, which actually believes it has been chosen by Yahweh to rule the world. The ten commandments of Moses, by the way, were laws enforced on those WITHIN the Jewish community. GOY (non-Jews) are looked upon as possessions, or cattle, and the laws pertaining to treatment of Goyim differ greatly.

Nasi: (Hebrew) High priest of Jews. See Ashkenazi; Nazi

Yahweh: YHWH/Yahu. See Yahoo

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

thanks for the elaboration.
not that I really care if there is a people delusional enough to think about themselves as "preferred by the imaginary friend" nor the names they came up with.

there used to be a people (well, actually, lots of people) who believed the earth was flat.
the fact that they "believe" it doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Isn't that whats called ISLAM....... they are actively doing just that. Every day of the year.... Men woman and Children as well as babies..... I think your asking the wrong group ...

edit on 13-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by CLPrime

what do you say about job ? did god agree to get his wife and children killed ?

Job's wife wasn't touched, actually.
I suppose to keep here alive to nag the # out of Job while all of this was happening, maybe something like this - "You still worship that God!?" "Look what is happening Job! Curse God and let's just die already!" (note she didn't actually say this)

Yet Job remained faithful.

I think her role was evident when she told Job "why don't you just curse God and die?".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join