It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Yahweh/Jehovah Commanded You to Kill Innocent Schoolchildren, Would You Obey?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The smoking gun: If you worship Yahweh/Jehovah, you worship Satan:

Now again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah." 2 Samuel 24:1

Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel. 1 Chronicles 21:1

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Esther ( /ˈɛstər/; Hebrew: אֶסְתֵּר, Modern Ester Tiberian ʼEstēr), born Hadassah, is the eponymous heroine of the Biblical Book of Esther. According to the Bible, she was a Jewish queen of the Persian king Ahasuerus. Esther, an orphan raised by her cousin[5] Mordecai. Her story is the basis for the celebration of Purim in Jewish tradition.
(Wikipedia) Esther: means "star" in Persian. Alternatively a derivative of the name of the Near Eastern goddess ISHTAR = Inanna = Astarte = Ashtaroth = Consort of Baal/YHWH = Statue of Liberty

Mordecai or Mordechai (Hebrew: מָרְדֳּכַי, Modern Mordekhay Tiberian Mordŏḵáy, IPA value: [mɔrdɔ̆ˈxɑj]) is one of the main personalities in the Book of Esther in the Hebrew Bible. He was the son of Jair, of the tribe of Benjamin.(Wikipedia) masc. proper name, biblical cousin of Esther, from Heb. Mordekhay, from Akkad. MARDUK, chief god of the city of Babylon. Etymology Online

Wikipedia: Marduk reigned supreme. He is normally referred to as Bel (Baal) "Lord", also bel rabim "great lord", bêl bêlim "lord of lords" = Yahweh = Baal = Satan

edit on 12-4-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Both Esther and Mordecai were given Sumerian names. They were Jews. Esther was no doubt given NO choice whether she married a Pagan king or not.

Nimrod was the original Baal NOT Mordecai and he has NOTHING to do with the God Marduk or as he was also known as Merodach.

This is simply incorrect information being passed off as truth.

Mordecai -

The son of Jair the son of Shimei the son of Kish a Benjaminite” (Es 2:5), an older cousin and guardian of Esther. (Es 2:7) Mordecai is portrayed solely in the Bible book of Esther. The book recounts his prominent part in the affairs of the Persian Empire early in the fifth century B.C.E. Evidence points to him as the writer of the book of Esther.

Marduk

The Babylonian Kings Merodach-baladan (Isa 39:1) and Evil-merodach (2Ki 25:27) were undoubtedly named after this god. With the rise of Babylon to prominence, because of King Hammurabi’s making it the capital of Babylonia, Merodach likewise increased in importance. The attributes of earlier gods came to be assigned to him, and it is thought that the Babylonian priests altered the mythological accounts to make Merodach the slayer of Tiamat and the creator of the world and of man.

Babylonian texts identify Marduk (Merodach) as the son of Ea (the god presiding over the watery element), the consort of Sarpanitu, and the father of Nebo. The kingship over Babylon was closely associated with the image of Merodach at his temple, Esagila, for the rulers of Babylon were not installed by coronation but became kings by taking hold of the hand of Merodach. The ceremony was repeated each year at the New Year’s festival.

Even during the time that Assyria controlled Babylonia, the kings of Assyria were required to come to the city of Babylon each year for the New Year’s festival and legalize their claim to the throne by taking hold of Merodach’s hand. Jeremiah the prophet, with respect to Babylon’s fall, foretold that Merodach would “become terrified.” This came true in the sense that Merodach proved to be unable to preserve the dignity of the Babylonian World Power, and since the conquerors of Babylon were worshipers of other deities, his future became very uncertain, filled with foreboding

edit on 12-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
reply to post by 1nOne

The smoking gun: If you worship Yahweh/Jehovah, you worship Satan:

Now again the anger of the LORD burned against Israel, and it incited David against them to say, "Go, number Israel and Judah." 2 Samuel 24:1

Then Satan stood up against Israel and moved David to number Israel. 1 Chronicles 21:1

That's rubbish...you are twisting the Bible in an attempt to portray your viewpoint.

2 Samuel 24:1 - And again the anger of Jehovah came to be hot against Israel, when ONE incited David against them, saying: “Go, take a count of Israel and Judah.”

The ONE or HE is SATAN...the same as in 1 Chronicles 21:1

David was commanded NOT to count the people, but to rely on Jehovah's protection...... He became afraid and instead of relying on the protection of his God he sought to rely on the number of men he could muster for his armies....

Read 1 Chronicles 21: 1 in context..

21 And Satan proceeded to stand up against Israel and to incite David to number Israel. 2 So David said to Jo′ab and the chiefs of the people: “Go, count Israel from Be′er-she′ba to Dan and bring it to me that I may know their number.” 3 But Jo′ab said: “May Jehovah add to his people a hundred times as many as they are. Do they not, O my lord the king, all of them belong to my lord as servants? Why does my lord seek this? Why should he become a cause of guilt to Israel?”

(1 Chronicles 21:4-8) 4 The king’s word, however, prevailed over Jo′ab, so that Jo′ab went out and walked through all Israel, after which he came to Jerusalem. 5 Jo′ab now gave the number of the registration of the people to David; and all Israel amounted to a million one hundred thousand men drawing sword, and Judah four hundred and seventy thousand men drawing sword. 6 And Le′vi and Benjamin he did not register in among them, because the king’s word had been detestable to Jo′ab. 7 Now this thing was bad in the eyes of the [true] God, and so he struck down Israel. 8 Consequently David said to the [true] God: “I have sinned very much in that I have done this thing. And now, please, cause your servant’s error to pass away; for I have acted very foolishly. . .

In other words it was SATAN that caused David to go against JEHOVAH's direction. The exact opposite of what you are trying to make out.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
This is my thoughts on the subject. I assume one example is the destruction of Canaan. Canaan was judged justly by God for several offenses against God. Canaanites were aware of the God of Abraham and was given 400 years to build its sin and turn away from it. Canaan had been considered a wicked nation with such offenses as warfare against peaceable neighbor states, human sacrifice, incest, bestiality, cultic (religious) prostitution both male and female. Canaan knew its transgression against God but refused to turn from them. One theory why the Israelites were used for God's judgment was God wanted the culture to be destroyed and not the cities and vegetation, as the land were promised to the Hebrews. Use of a natural disaster would have assuredly destroy everything (Example: Great flood).
Now taken that the Canaanites had 400 years to change, God had ordered first the dispossession of the Canaanite settlements before it was put to the sword. Meaning, they were given the option to leave first. It was the die-hards who stayed which were slaughtered. Unfortunately, the children died due to the hardness of the parents hearts. Although, our culture does not accept this, the children were put to death rather than left homeless to starve or be consumed alive by wild animals.
In modern times are we so different? Consider the innocents bombed in Berlin, or the thousands of civilians vaporized in the dropping of not one but two atomic weapons. Are Americans more justified in genocide than God. I'd say not. God owes us nothing. Just as he can create life, he does us no wrong by taking it away. We all die. The important part is HOW we live our lives and HOW we give thanks to be alive.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

JB1234 wrote: Nimrod was the original Baal NOT Mordecai and he has NOTHING to do with the God Marduk or as he was also known as Merodach. This is simply incorrect information being passed of as truth.

No, the information is quite accurate.
You wouldn't happen to be a Freemason or a Jehovah's Witness, would you?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Siberbat

A better analogy would be Israel's occupation of Palestine.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Siberbat

A better analogy would be Israel's occupation of Palestine.

I would say true as far as the dispossession part; however, the world community would never tolerate the annihilation of Palestine by Israel. Not even the United States could condone that action.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

No, it's not "rubbish". It's the truth. And the truth is everywhere:

Wikipedia: El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god including Baal, Moloch,[18] or Yahweh.
Yahweh is clearly envisioned as a storm god, (as is Baal) something not true of Ēl so far as we know (though true of his son, Ba'al/Hadad). It is Yahweh who fights Leviathan in Isaiah 27:1; Psalm 74:14; Job 3:8 & Job 40:25–41:1, a deed attributed both to Ba’al/Hadad and ‘Anat in the Ugaritic texts.

Christ: "For each tree is known by its own fruit".
Tell, us, what was the fate of every tribe or nation to come into contact with Yahweh's chosen people?
I can answer that for you: genocide; murder; rape; poverty; slavery; displacement; pillage; plunder; torture; holocaust; blood sacrifice; etc, etc, etc...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

What the heck has me or what I AM... got to do with the points I've made,...you've NOT answered any of them?

For the origins of Baal - the Ancient Sun God - the risen Nimrod... Horus to the Egyptians there's some great information in another ATS thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...ATS ALL ROADS LEAD TO BABYLON

Nimrod or Baal is identitfied in the Bible as a Great Grandson of Noah a Grandson of Ham...son of Cush. He married his mother Semiramis and they had a son Tammuz.

Nimrod or Baal was identified as the first human to be deified after the Flood as a Sun God and God of War.

The Bible states he was a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.

Genesis 10:8-12 . . .And Cush became father to Nim′rod. He made the start in becoming a mighty one in the earth. 9 He displayed himself a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah. That is why there is a saying: “Just like Nim′rod a mighty hunter in opposition to Jehovah.” 10 And the beginning of his kingdom came to be Ba′bel and E′rech and Ac′cad and Cal′neh, in the land of Shi′nar. 11 Out of that land he went forth into As·syr′i·a and set himself to building Nin′e·veh and Re·ho′both-Ir and Ca′lah 12 and Re′sen between Nin′e·veh and Ca′lah: this is the great city.

Observes the Cyclopaedia by M’Clintock and Strong:

“That the mighty hunting was not confined to the chase is apparent from its close connection with the building of eight cities. . . . What Nimrod did in the chase as a hunter was the earlier token of what he achieved as a conqueror. For hunting and heroism were of old specially and naturally associated . . . The Assyrian monuments also picture many feats in hunting, and the word is often employed to denote campaigning. . . . The chase and the battle, which in the same country were connected so closely in aftertimes, may therefore be virtually associated or identified here. The meaning then will be, that Nimrod was the first after the flood to found a kingdom, to unite the fragments of scattered patriarchal rule, and consolidate them under himself as sole head and master; and all this in defiance of Jehovah, for it was the violent intrusion of Hamitic power into a Shemitic territory.”—1894, Vol. VII, p. 109.

According to Josephus and the teachings of the Occult..Shem slew Nimrod and cut him up into 12 pieces. Semiramis his mother turned wife attempted to ressurect her husband and she found all his pieces bar one - his penis. After her attempt failed she then announced that Nimrod had risen from the dead as the Sun God Baal and that he was now divine. Hence why phalic symbols became an ancient object of worship. Obelisks.

These became the sacred poles of Baal, where children were sacrificed to this bloodthirsty God.

Baal has NOTHING to do with Jehovah. ALL the way through the Hebrew scriptures the worship of the Sun God Baal was in exact opposition to the worship of the true God. YHWH in the Tetragrammaton. At times unfaithful Israelites followed Baal worship and Jehovah ordered them to tear these sacred poles down.

(2 Kings 17:16, 17) . . .And they kept leaving all the commandments of Jehovah their God and proceeded to make for themselves molten statues, two calves, and to make a sacred pole, and they began to bow down to all the army of the heavens and to serve Ba′al; 17 and they continued to make their sons and their daughters pass through the fire and to practice divination and to look for omens, and they kept selling themselves to do what was bad in the eyes of Jehovah, to offend him;

(Judges 6:25) . . .and you must tear down the altar of Ba′al that is your father’s, and the sacred pole that is by it you should cut down. . .

As I said before...how many people realise that on Poppy Day they are laying a wreaths at an effigy of Nimrod's male organ?!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

reply to post by JB1234

No, it's not "rubbish". It's the truth. And the truth is everywhere:

Wikipedia: El is a generic word for god that could be used for any god including Baal, Moloch,[18] or Yahweh.
Yahweh is clearly envisioned as a storm god, (as is Baal) something not true of Ēl so far as we know (though true of his son, Ba'al/Hadad). It is Yahweh who fights Leviathan in Isaiah 27:1; Psalm 74:14; Job 3:8 & Job 40:25–41:1, a deed attributed both to Ba’al/Hadad and ‘Anat in the Ugaritic texts.

El is a generic word for God and as Jesus pointed out even humans were called gods at times eg the Judges.

Hence why pagan deities like Baal are called "gods" in the Bible.

However there is only one God who is identified as ALMIGHTY GOD and that is Jehovah.

Among the Hebrew words that are translated “God” is ʼEl, probably meaning “Mighty One; Strong One.” (Ge 14:18) It is used with reference to Jehovah, to other gods, and to men. It is also used extensively in the makeup of proper names, such as Elisha (meaning “God Is Salvation”) and Michael (“Who Is Like God?”). In some places ʼEl appears with the definite article (ha·ʼEl′, literally, “the God”) with reference to Jehovah, thereby distinguishing him from other gods.—Ge 46:3; 2Sa 22:31;

Jehovah is also called ʼEl Shad·dai′ [God Almighty], which is applied to Jehovah at Genesis 17:1.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

JB1234 wrote: "According to Josephus and the teachings of the Occult..Shem slew Nimrod and cut him up into 12 pieces. Semiramis his mother turned wife attempted to ressurect her husband and she found all his pieces bar one - his penis."

Yes, and according to our modern bible, Jesus was the icing on the cake of the fulfillment of Jewish prophesy.
The truth is,Jesus and the Apostles (including Paul) had nothing to do with Judaism. They were actually speaking against it. For this reason, were they hunted down, tortured and killed by the Jews.
For the sake of clarification, are you a Freemason/Jehovah's Witness?

Flag of East Germany after Jewish/Marxist Occupation:

www.gdwent.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

reply to post by JB1234

JB1234 wrote: "According to Josephus and the teachings of the Occult..Shem slew Nimrod and cut him up into 12 pieces. Semiramis his mother turned wife attempted to ressurect her husband and she found all his pieces bar one - his penis."

Yes, and according to our modern bible, Jesus was the icing on the cake of the fulfillment of Jewish prophesy.
The truth is,Jesus and the Apostles (including Paul) had nothing to do with Judaism. They were actually speaking against it. For this reason, were they hunted down, tortured and killed by the Jews.
For the sake of clarification, are you a Freemason/Jehovah's Witness?

Jesus and Paul were both Jews but we all know that Jesus condemned the Jewish leaders so they conspired and had him killed. Paul was very much raised an educated Jew at the feet of Gamaliel raised as a Pharisee. He was also from birth a Roman Citizen.

He persecuted the Christians until the Bible says he was converted through temporary blindness after the death of Jesus.

Jesus fulfilled the Mosaic law and he ended it's need for sacrifices to Jehovah. Jesus constituted a new law - one based very much on love of God and love of your fellowman Even you enemies!

John 13:34, 35 . . .I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples, if you have love among yourselves.. . .

Christians recognise Jesus as God's son and strive to be footstep followers of him, however only a few weeks ago a box of bones was uncovered under Jerusalem, which shows that the First century Christians very much still worshipped Jesus father in heaven Jehovah and used his Hebrew name. Just as Jesus had proclaimed.

John 17:6 “I have made your name manifest to the men you gave me out of the world. . .

Link to archelogical find:-

Firs t Century Christian Coffin found under Jerusalem inscribed "Divine Jehovah Raise Up, Raise Up"

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

JB1234 wrote: "Jesus and Paul were both Jews".

Blasphemy. Jesus Christ was not a Jew. He IS the Son of God, the Living Word.

Jesus answered, "My kingdom is not of this world. If My kingdom were of this world, then My servants would be fighting so that I would not be handed over to the Jews; but as it is, My kingdom is not of this realm." John 18:36

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

It is not blashpemy at all. Honestly you are quite unreasonable. Jesus was born to Mary a Jew - both she and Jesus's step father could trace their line to King David.

Jesus was raised a Jew by his parents and what's more was subject to the Mosaic Law... As Paul points out...

Galatians 4:4, 5 . . .But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth his Son, who came to be out of a woman and who came to be under law, 5 that he might release by purchase those under law, that we, in turn, might receive the adoption as sons.

The passage of scripture that you have quoted from you have again attempted to twist. The Jews wanted Jesus to become their King and rise up and fight their Roman occupiers... the fact that he wouldn't because he was destined to become King of God's kingdom or government of the Earth made him their enemy....

John 18:35, 36 . . .Pilate answered: “I am not a Jew, am I? Your own nation and the chief priests delivered you up to me. What did you do?” 36 Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Is Satan not an angry "part" of the LORD?

You do not understand what YHVH is or Who He is,

You know not what you speak of.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

JB1234 falsely claimed: "The passage of scripture that you have quoted from you have again attempted to twist. The Jews wanted Jesus to become their King and rise up and fight their Roman occupiers".

The Jews NEVER accepted Jesus as their King. What are you even talking about?
The Pharisees and Sadducees had Him arrested, tried, whipped and crucified because He was publicly breaking the Mosaic commandments and preaching salvation to the people.

Twisting scripture? Do you even know the etymology of, "Tyrannosaurus/Stegosaurus"?
Do you understand why true Christians know the dinosaurs never existed?
Have you any comprehension of what I'm saying here?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by 1nOne

Is Satan not an angry "part" of the LORD?

You do not understand what YHVH is or Who He is,

You know not what you speak of.

No. Satan is not, "the self". Nor is it Sigmund "Fraud's" concept of the ego.
New Age psycho-babble brought about to twist and confuse.

For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ.
2Corinthians 11:13

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

Answer this: Who is the god of this world?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The God of the world and Universe is YHVH

The "god" of the world and darkness is the Satan

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join