It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Yahweh/Jehovah Commanded You to Kill Innocent Schoolchildren, Would You Obey?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I don't believe that God commanded what you have quoted. I believe that a man wrote that quote and said it was God who said it....as an excuse for all the killings that did happen.

I believe the majority of the Bible is men saying that "God said this"...when in fact they themselves made up all those words that God supposedly said....again...as excuses for doing whatever they want to to do....to try and justify the evil and wrongs that they have really done.

No...I personally would not kill innocent people....or any people at all. I do believe in self-defense though.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

you mean like this?

en.wikipedia.org...

that is a real problem when a language and understanding and knowledge does not evolve...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by 1nOne

I don't believe that God commanded what you have quoted. I believe that a man wrote that quote and said it was God who said it....as an excuse for all the killings that did happen.

I believe the majority of the Bible is men saying that "God said this"...when in fact they themselves made up all those words that God supposedly said....again...as excuses for doing whatever they want to to do....to try and justify the evil and wrongs that they have really done.

No...I personally would not kill innocent people....or any people at all. I do believe in self-defense though.

ahhhhh nice! Another who is against murdering children in the womb.
Nice to have you onboard!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

teach...

edit on 11-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
If any god wants a human being killed, let him do it himself.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

No, slap that fool and go "what you talkn bout fool... You be trippin"

And proceed to move on.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
GOD doesn't directly ask his followers to kill anymore. Instead he asks for 10% of their wages, so he can hire Al CIAda hit-men.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by 1nOne

Well said...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hm...doesn't sound like the Yeshua i know. Dunno who is making that commandment but it is not the King.
edit on 11-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
This question is really for people who are from Israel,or somebody from the middle east who understands this traditions and books,because this question sounds very obvious....NO.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If I heard a voice telling me it was God and I was to kill innocent school children, I would immediately consider myself schizophrenic and check myself into a hospital ASAP.

Just like another poster stated, wouldn't this go against one of God's commandments, "I shall not kill?"

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
No, I couldn't.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

"Cursed" says he (Yahweh), "is everyone who hangeth on a tree" (Deuteronomy 21:3, Galatians 3:13).

what does "Cursed is everyone who hangeth on a tree" mean ?
people hanging on a tree are cursed ?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

From what I understand.... for what it's worth....

This referred to the way Jesus was put to death and the fact that he took the heavy load that the Mosaic Law had become (mainly because the Jewish leaders had twisted it so it became a heavy burden to the Jews) By Jesus day it had indeed become a curse.... Jesus both fulfilled the law and replaced that law...thereby lifting the Yoke of the burden of the law from mankind.

Galatians 3:13 Christ by purchase released us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse instead of us, because it is written: “Accursed is every man hanged upon a stake.”

Jesus died on a stake, a pole the original common "koine" greek word was "stauros". There was no cross beam to make it into a Cross and a crucifixion......that interpretation came much later.

In the classical Greek the word stau·ros′ meant merely an upright stake, or pale, or a pile such as is used for a foundation. The verb stau·ro′o meant to fence with pales, to form a stockade, or palisade, and this is the verb used when the mob called for Jesus to be impaled

The apostles Peter and Paul also use the word xy′lon to refer to the torture instrument upon which Jesus was nailed, and this shows that it was an upright stake without a crossbeam, for that is what xy′lon in this special sense means. As used in Galatians 3:13. Also found in a number of other verses

Acts 5:30 30 The God of our forefathers raised up Jesus, whom YOU slew, hanging him upon a stake (xylon)

A number of Bible translators down through the ages have pointed out that the koine Greek word "stauros" should be interpreted as an upright stake with no crossbeam as the instrument of Jesus death & torture - as can be seen from Wikipedia page on the subject

Instrument of Jesus death

The Cross is a much more ancient pagan symbol of worship going right back to the worship of Tammuz where the letter T was used. It then was adapted slightly and became the symbol of the male & female organs and was used by the Egyptians/Sumerians as the Ankh - or key of life. Christendom under Constantine adopted the Cross as it's symbol much later.....however there is no evidence that the Apostles and first century Christians used it in their worship at all.

Wikipedia - The Cross
edit on 12-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Who is Satan? Yahweh/YHWH/Jews

He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down out of heaven to the earth in the presence of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who had the wound of the sword and has come to life. And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed. And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand or on their forehead Revelation 13:13-16

Mark of the Beast:

But the LORD said to him, "Not so; if anyone kills Cain, he will suffer vengeance seven times over." Then the LORD put a mark on Cain so that no one who found him would kill him. Genesis 4:15

Wikipedia: The Bible mentions the Kenites as living in or around Canaan as early as the time of Abraham. (Genesis 15:18-21) At the Exodus Jethro and his clan inhabited the vicinity of Mount Sinai and Horeb. (Exodus 3:1) Moses' father-in-law, Jethro, was a Kenite (Judges 1:16). Moses apparently identified Jethro's concept of God, El Shaddai, with Yahweh, the Israelites' God.[1] According to the Kenite hypothesis, Yahweh was originally the tribal god of Jethro, borrowed and adapted by the Hebrews.[1][3][4]

Now when the LORD brings you to the land of the Canaanite, as He swore to you and to your fathers, and gives it to you, 12you shall devote to the LORD the first offspring of every womb, and the first offspring of every BEAST that you own; the males belong to the LORD. Exodus 13:11-12) And it shall serve as a mark to you on your hand, and as a reminder on your forehead, that the law of the LORD may be in your mouth; for with a powerful hand the LORD brought you out of Egypt. (Ex.13:9)

Fire Coming Down from Heaven

The fire in the pillar of the cloud was the same as that in which the Lord revealed Himself to Moses out of the bush, and afterwards descended upon Sinai (Mountain of Sin) amidst thunder and lightening in a thick cloud.

The sun had risen over the earth when Lot came to Zoar. Then the LORD rained on Sodom and Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven, and He overthrew those cities, and all the valley, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and what grew on the ground. Genesis 19:23-25

And there came out a fire from the LORD, and consumed the two hundred and fifty men that offered incense.
Numbers 16:35

And Elijah answered and said to the captain of fifty, If I be a man of God, then let fire come down from heaven, and consume thee and thy fifty. And there came down fire from heaven, and consumed him and his fifty. 2 Kings 1:10

Jesus to the Jews:

You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. John 8:44

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

There be a rule about copy & pasteing the exact same thing over and over again ye know...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, “BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.” And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.
Revelation 17:4-6

Moses spoke to all the congregation of the sons of Israel, saying, “This is the thing which the LORD has commanded, saying,‘Take from among you a contribution to the LORD; whoever is of a willing heart, let him bring it as the LORD’S contribution: gold, silver, and bronze, and blue, purple and scarlet material, fine linen, goats’ hair. Exodus 35:4-6

34“He also has put in his heart to teach, both he and Oholiab, the son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan. 35“He has filled them with skill to perform every work of an engraver and of a designer and of an embroiderer, in blue and in purple and in scarlet material, and in fine linen, and of a weaver, as performers of every work and makers of designs.

All the skillful men among those who were performing the work made the tabernacle with ten curtains; of fine twisted linen and blue and purple and scarlet material, with cherubim, the work of a skillful workman, Bezalel made them.
Exodus 36:8

Moreover, from the blue and purple and scarlet material, they made finely woven garments for ministering in the holy place as well as the holy garments which were for Aaron, just as the LORD had commanded Moses. Exodus 39:1

And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Revelation 12:9

The LORD said to him, “What is that in your hand?” And he said, “A staff.” Then He said, “Throw it on the ground.” So he threw it on the ground, and it became a serpent; Exodus 4:2-3

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

For six days work may be done, but on the seventh day you shall have a holy day, a sabbath of complete rest to the LORD; whoever does any work on it shall be put to death. Exodus 35:2

Jesus Healing on the Sabbath

Departing from there, He went into their synagogue. And a man was there whose hand was withered. And they questioned Jesus, asking, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—so that they might accuse Him. And He said to them, “What man is there among you who has a sheep, and if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will he not take hold of it and lift it out? “How much more valuable then is a man than a sheep! So then, it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” Then He said to the man, “Stretch out your hand!” He stretched it out, and it was restored to normal, like the other. But the Pharisees went out and conspired against Him, as to how they might destroy Him. Matthew 12:9-14

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

Obviously, in case readers haven't realized by now, the conspiracy here, the greatest cover-up the world has ever known, is the early 3rd-4th century syncretism of Christianity and Judaism.

"If you can't beat them, join them". Christianity had begun to spread like wildfire among the peoples of the world, freeing them from the interminable holocausts and bondage to this earth enforced by the Jew's psychopathic tribal deity, Yahweh/Jehovah/El/Baal.

The nail in the coffin of the spread of Truth was the product of a Talmudic conspiracy to link the teachings of Christ (completely at odds with Judaism) with Yahweh, the Kenite demon-tyrant of Jethro of Midian, Moses' father-in-law.
The Kenites were the direct descendants of Cain, who, contrasted with the son of man, Seth, was spawned by Satan, himself.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yahweh/Jehovah/Satan:

For no one who has a defect shall approach: a blind man, or a lame man, or he who has a disfigured face, or any deformed limb, or a man who has a broken foot or broken hand, or a hunchback or a dwarf, or one who has a defect in his eye or eczema or scabs or crushed testicles. ‘No man among the descendants of Aaron the priest who has a defect is to come near to offer the LORD’S offerings by fire; since he has a defect, he shall not come near to offer the food of his God. Leviticus 21:18-21

Jesus:

When Jesus came down from the mountain, large crowds followed Him. And a leper came to Him and bowed down before Him, and said, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Jesus stretched out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. Matthew 8:1-3

As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him. “We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work. “While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.” When He had said this, He spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and applied the clay to his eyes, and said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated, Sent). So he went away and washed, and came back seeing. John 9:1-7

And He was teaching in one of the synagogues on the Sabbath. And there was a woman who for eighteen years had had a sickness caused by a spirit; and she was bent double, and could not straighten up at all. When Jesus saw her, He called her over and said to her, “Woman, you are freed from your sickness.” And He laid His hands on her; and immediately she was made erect again and began glorifying God. But the synagogue official, indignant because Jesus had healed on the Sabbath, began saying to the crowd in response, “There are six days in which work should be done; so come during them and get healed, and not on the Sabbath day.” But the Lord answered him and said, “You hypocrites, does not each of you on the Sabbath untie his ox or his donkey from the stall and lead him away to water him? “And this woman, a daughter of Abraham as she is, whom Satan has bound for eighteen long years, should she not have been released from this bond on the Sabbath day?” As He said this, all His opponents were being humiliated; and the entire crowd was rejoicing over all the glorious things being done by Him. Luke 13:10-17

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join