It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Released Of St. Patrick’s Day Attack (4-10-12)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I hope they find the thugs who did this but most of them will get away with it.

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

Now there’s a second view. Another cell phone camera showed the man, a 31-year-old Arlington, Virginia resident, being kicked and punched, then stripped of his clothes. Witnesses do nothing but laugh.

The police report says his attackers stole his $1,300 watch, a $500 iPhone and an Audi car key worth $300.

Police say the investigation is ongoing.

One suspect has been identified but is not in custody. Others may be charged with assault and robbery.

I am not a prejudice person but those who say this wasn't racially motivated are in denial!
edit on 11-4-2012 by cavalryscout because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm not going to watch another video of this because it will just make me mad. I know what happened and it was wrong regardless of color. I'm still curious how the hell he ended up where he did? The good news is these guys were do soooo dumb (for posting the video's) that they have incriminated themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Scum is Scum..

2nd.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Classic case of adult bullying and robbery on a very late drunk day, I doubt the actions this man suffered were provoked by him. People around his do nothing to help him but in environments such as the one he was in, that's sadly just the way it is. I just hope justice is swift and accurate in this poor man's case.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
sorry but this guy was white so he deserved to be beaten and robbed thoes poor black people who attacked are the decendents of slaves and are victims of the abuse of their ancestors ( I am been sarcastic not racist ) give them a break what they done to that white man is nothing to what white people have done to black people since before time began

top topics

join