It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Stein: Israel faces Another Holocaust

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think you are all being set up to commit an equally atrocious crime. and I think you know this and I think you have no intention on ever stopping.

what i think is that while the holocaust occurred, the next one won't be committed while trying to kill the Jews but while trying to prevent someone/anyone from trying to kill the Jews.

i think this is an obnoxious line of communication. that its coming from Ben Stein makes it even more bizarre...i'll blame old age.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
reply to post by popsmayhem

Would you be willing to personally go and fight for Israel? Die for them?

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time... That's a good one.

100%

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Originally posted by Sek82

Would you be willing to personally go and fight for Israel? Die for them?

Ahmadinejad is the Hitler of our time... That's a good one.

100%

Seriously ?

You know they started it right ?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

these people make me puke, always about them, regardless of the hundreds of millions of others who have perished in conflicts, state sponsored famines etc

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think Ahmadinejad is the closest thing that we have to Hitler.

He is my favourite living world leader If anyone saw his speech to the UN in New York you can see that he is one of the good guys. The way the media reported the speech was pure lies.

Dear Colleagues and friends; Wouldn’t you think that the root cause of the problems must be sought in the prevailing international order, or the way the world is governed? I would like to draw your kind attention to the following questions:

Who abducted forcefully tens of millions of people from their homes in Africa and other regions of the world during the dark period of slavery , making them a victim of their materialistic greed.

Who imposed colonialism for over four centuries upon this world.

Who occupied lands and massively plundered resources of other nations, destroyed talents, and alienated languages, cultures and identities of nations?

Who triggered the first and second world wars, that left seventy millions killedand hundreds of millions injured or homeless.

Who created the wars in Korean peninsula and in Vietnam?

Who imposed, through deceits and hypocrisy, the Zionism and over sixty years of war, homelessness, terror and mass murder on the Palestinian people and on countries of the region?

Who imposed and supported for decades military dictatorship and totalitarian regimes on Asian, African, and Latin American nations.

Who used nuclear bomb against defenseless people, and stockpiled thousands of warheads in their arsenals? Whose economies rely on waging wars and selling arms?

Who provoked and encouraged Saddam Hussein to invade and impose an eight-year war on Iran, and who assisted and equipped him to deploy chemical weapons against our cities and our people.

Who used the mysterious September 11 incident as a pretext to attack Afghanistan and Iraq, killing, injuring, and displacing millions in two countries with the ultimate goal of bringing into its domination the Middle East and its oil resources?

Who nullified the Breton Woods system by printing trillions of dollars without the backing of gold reserves or equivalent currency? A move that triggered inflation worldwide and was intended to prey on the economic gains of other nations.

Which country’s military spending exceeds annually a thousand billion dollars, more than the military budgets of all countries of the world combined?

Which governments are the most indebted ones in the world?

Who dominates the policy-making establishments of the world economy?

Who are responsible for the world economic recession, and are imposing the consequences on America, Europe and the world in general?

Which governments are always ready to drop thousands of bombs on other countries, but ponder and hesitate to provide aid to famine-stricken people in Somalia or in other places?

Who are the ones dominating the Security Council which is ostensibly responsible for safeguarding the international security?

publicintelligence.net...

You even have to look hard to find a transcript that doesnt have bits missing. The MSN lies. They always have.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Alright. Fair enough. I cannot say the same for me, I took an Oath to defend one country and Israel is not that country.

I don't think Israel is at risk of an Iranian attack. I do think Iran is at risk of being attacked by Israel. The nuclear scientist assassinations and other covert ops of recent sort of give me the impression they already have.

Can't forget that those poor Palestinians have suffered so many Israeli massacres also. Their hands are far from clean - If they weren't such troublemakers I might consider defending them, but I just don't see where they're in need of defending. In fact Netanyahu said himself they don't need our help, so why can't we leave them to their own devices?

What's that? Because they are in high positions of our Government pulling strings for their interests? Oh.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
More tiresome rhetoric from the laconic, nasal Ben Stein. *Yawn*

My father was a war refugee during WW2 because he was Slavic. There were plenty of Slavic people that were exterminated with extreme prejudice as well, but you don't hear us whining and dragging it out ad nauseum. It happened, it sucked, we got over it.

It is patently obvious that we are having the whole WW2 thing shoved in our faces on an almost daily basis. Holocaust museums (traveling and stationary) abound. The History Channel should be renamed the Hitler Channel, because of the amount of air time given to WW2.

The Zionists are using the holocaust as an excuse to do some exterminating themselves. I, for one, am sick of it, sick of hearing about it, sick of our government being a bunch of AIPAC lackeys, sick of the billions of dollars in aid we give Israel, sick of the Israeli apologists, and sick of them dictating our foreign policy and defense of the zionist-ruled banking industry.

Jewish people make up 1.2% of our population in the United States, but 7% of our politicians are Jewish, the only religion that is over-represented in Congress. Let us not forget the Christians who support whatever atrocities Israel does because Jesus was born there.

Yes, I went there, and I apologize for nothing. I am not a racist, I am a nationalist. I am loyal to the United States, and anybody who sells us out for the benefit of some little sand pit overseas is a traitor in my book.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
That has got to be the most insane article I've read in a long time. How can a news outlet post such #!??

Fact: Iran has no nukes and is not racing to get nukes!
Fact: Israel has a lot of nukes and wont even comply to international rules.

Ben Stein... you are a sick puppy and should be treated accordingly.
Stop living in the 1940s. Those days are over, long gone, finished. What happened back then doesn't mean you get special treatment in the present. God damn Zionist warmongering idiots.

And those guys giving standing ovation to the psycopath Netanyahu... you're a disgrace to democracy and humanity.

Jews... arabs... muslims... and all others in the world. Stand up to these rogue so-called leaders. They are obviously off the hinges!

Look at Israel Loves Iran. The people of either country doesn't want to wage war. They want peace.
Common jews don't hang around feeling blue because of what Hitler did... IT'S 70 BLOODY YEARS AGO. GET OVER IT!

So no... Israel is NOT facing another holocaust. And that article has got to be the most self-righteous piece of baloney written recently. If anyone is facing a holocaust it's the starving people of Africa, which are being exploited by western money hungry people, who amongst others include Ben Stein.

Well said.

The fact that an American 'NEWS' (I feel ashamed linking CBS with the notion of news when it should just be called PBS, standing for Propaganda Bull # in this case!) publishes this material, when it is just so false and full of nonsense, and the worst #ing part of all is that the people who watch CBS take it all in like it is real life.

What has America become...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Ben Stein is an idiot

<< 1   >>

join