It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Truth: Hitler was a Revolution against the 'System'?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I applaud you for taking this step. Its a dangerous path since a lot of people will see past the word Zionist and read jew. Also you'll take a lot of blows from the shills I foresee.

The concept you propose is not too far fetched. Religion and the will to dominate through religion and mans ignorance has always been a goal of many people.
I can easily see Hitler as a revolutionary rather than a murderer. But I think he lost track and made the error of killing generally instead of killing the ones who really need to leave this world: zionists.... Edit wil come later

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I don't know why this has been thrown in the "Hoax" bin ?

Was it not true Hitler issued a currency sidestepping the banks ?

And secondly didn't he threaten INTERNATIONAL jewry .......The Elite ?

The same jewish elite as spoken about by the Shah of Iran...

And to point out, criticism of the Mafia is not criticism of Sicilians.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Star just because this is in the hoax forum. Congratulations, you have been PERSECUTED for your beliefs and now I will support you. You have been REPRIMANDED for having a free mind, and that is the greatest kind of victory as it shows your detractors can not use logic and argument but instead LABELS to try and discredit this into being a hoax.

Here is another great 'hoax' which will always be a shining example of how ATS views the truth

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-4-2012 by Lord Jules because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is great. More study by yet another that exposes another piece of the puzzle.
And still the same opposition from people that think Sunday School was the best place to learn History, oh and Movies produced by a Zionist Icon.

Poeple that dont agree with the OP simply are drunk with the Kool-Aid History paid for by Rockefeller, and later promoted by Spielberg.

Kinda Funny about History, the professor or archaeology at Tel aviv University got permission to dig into the Temple of Solomon. He couldnt find anything to tie the Famous Temple to David or Solomon and concluded that the Jews had created there own History for promotion of their own super race.
Now readers before you go getting pissy about comments and demand links and so forth, just think about why the History of the Jews have so much blood on their hands, speaking of Davids Army, and because Samuel said God said so?

Come on!!!!

Start doing 2+2 and consider that some of these people putting out these threads have studied this for years and have so much data its impossible to reduce it to a few paragraphs and then throw a few links to books 300-400 pages long that you the reader here will
1) throw your noses up to
2) not read
3) read a quick Wiki on the book then scoff

Things just are not what you think and more sinister than imagination can allow.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
You think putting warnings in bold writing at the start of the thread makes it ok.

You think it is OK to state that the ultimate murdering bastard that was responsible for the death of millions of INNOCENT people, was infact a revolution against some 'system'

shame on you.

more right wing horse manure that is ripping the soul of this site apart and will ultimately destroy the site because the mods are not acting properly.

This is coming from the man who posted we should all have our guns confiscated. Just look at the post history and recognize purely inflammatory posters, and please everyone don't feed these trolls.

This topic could very well be true. Debating the true history of the world does not make you a racist or anti semite. Most US school books are cooked with lies. And considering the decades-long onslaught against Hitler, I would be curious to know more information. What this thread needs is references to Hitlers other viewpoints that contradict the usual "your nuts he's a crazy psycho" mass-mentality. OP, I commend you for having an original thought!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Let's bring this thread back up top...

We have to consider how history is made... that's actually a very descriptive word. Recollections are gathered , written down and recycled, then destilled through "education". What you receive is the exact version of what must be told for the lie to continue.

Just look at the scriptures... it's utter bull#. I respect the idea of treating fellow man as you want to be treated yourself, but to command people to live a certain way or eat certain things at certain times (amongst so many other things) it outrageous and I'm stomped that we are still so utterly ignorant gullible today, 2012.
But that just goes to show what destillation of information does to people.

If you teach enough generations the same fairytale... the same lie, then you end up with a lot of sheep who believe those lies. It's terrible!! It's a fallacy in mankind!

I should consider teaching my kids that Duckburg was a real place and that in old times there were ducks who wore clothes and drove cars. 4-5 generations down the line we'd have people worshipping the idea of swimming in a giant money bin and the idea of a lucky coin (although this is not too far from how the Zionists are today...
).

We have to consider the fact that someone might not want us to know the whole truth... why not? Because it's bloody inconvienient to their cause. They know they can't make us all believe in those made up books, not anymore, but they know they can enslave us through our craving of wealth, of having more... and this is what is going on.

Maybe Hitler saw that coming.... I mean the Germany he lived in in the 20s were stricken by the crisis as much as anyone else. How disillusioned would you be coming home from the first world war only to see that those who helped destabilize the economy now also were those doing best?

This is what is going on today... Zionists are bringing back the old days, lingering in their own soup of selfpity and martyrdom. It's pathetic.

So what went wrong for Hitler? Well he was trying to bite over too big a piece like the Romans did. He was lied to and deceived. I think he got frustrated... lost control and oversight, and once you get to that point and your initially wanted to care for an entire nation you take desperate measures.
He should have slowed down and taken some time to find out more precisely who were the real problem.

It wasn't jews in general. It was those who were and are controlling the general population of jews from the top. They exagerate their own torments, their own safrifices. Always carrying a cross while heading "home". They strive to inspire and appear to protect. In fact they are slave drivers cloake from everyones vision.
The slaves are not only other jews, it's every man, woman and child, regardless of race on this planet...

Do we need to let them continue this reign of fear mongering and sponsering terror? No... we don't. Are they more man that you and me are? Then why don't we stand up to them? Hitler did... we just have to take care of ourselves and our ideals of a better world. We don't have to burn the world to achieve this... focus.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well. Since this is the hoax bin;

The problem that creates the World’s problems is idolatry.
There are 10 laws to follow, when you follow the conception(s) of Caesar.
There are 10 laws to follow, when you don’t follow that deceiver.
Caesar commands a price to be paid for one’s existence, from conception to funeral.
You can only serve one master. One master has already given you your life, as free as the air you breathe. Yet, you are allowing yourself to be made a captive under the Law of Grants, and permits.
All is needed is gratitude to the Creator. Acknowledge your creator, and give thanks for the air you breathe. Everything you need is provided within this creation, and all it costs is gratitude, and recognition.
Recognize…and receive what awaits you.

edit on (4/11/1212 by loveguy because:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Opinions are considered hoaxes now?
What exactly qualifies this as a hoax, it's pretty well known that HItler was in opposition to the globalist cabal, and it wasn't just the zionists, he started shutting down masonic lodges as well. This Hoax forum needs to go, people can decide for themselves and we don't need babysitting.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hitler most likely started off with the best intentions, wanting to help bring his country back from what was left after WWI, but either he lost control or went mad with power.

Nobody can excuse the atrocities his regime committed during power, whether he was responsible, or the people who worked for him were.

A talented, artistic, patriotic man of Germany, who turned into an evil, mass murdering, genocidal monster.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I was just thinking the same thing. How can an OP/ED piece be a hoax?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I've considered reading "Mein" whatever, but being attached to such a stigmatism, I will try to avoid being labelled a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thinks

For souls like his, even Hell is not evil enough for him. Souls like his are recycled into dirt that grows into a flower, never to be reincarnated into a human body again.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starsuckers
reply to post by thinks

For souls like his, even Hell is not evil enough for him. Souls like his are recycled into dirt that grows into a flower, never to be reincarnated into a human body again.

Before you pass judgement onto another being...are you certain that you fully know what all happened which led up to these events between Germany and the rest of the world?

Are you certain that there is not and has not been a strong hold over the majority of the powers of the world...look at all that had to occur, the wars, the lands that the wars took place, the reasons the US gives for being in the wars...for us to be where we are now, getting ready to go against Iran, all due to what reasons? Are we certain about that too?

This war was started thousands of years ago....and we all know its not finished by a long shot.

Do I know anything for certain? I know that Ive been lied to about alot of things, that I do know....so I wont shrug off anything so fast anymore. I certainly wont try to say who goes to hell and what not either, till I walked in their shoes and seen what they saw.

I know I dont trust the leaders-do you?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
I am British, we started our own involvement in the war by DECLARING war on Germany over a country we had no business defending called Poland- and we didn't seem to have issues with the murdering Communist Stalin taking his chunk of Poland......................

Actualy, yes, you did - "you" were planning on sending aid to Finland in 1939-40, and bombing Baku & Tiflis in 1940 - Operation Pike

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
This is great. More study by yet another that exposes another piece of the puzzle.
And still the same opposition from people that think Sunday School was the best place to learn History, oh and Movies produced by a Zionist Icon.

Poeple that dont agree with the OP simply are drunk with the Kool-Aid History paid for by Rockefeller, and later promoted by Spielberg.

Kinda Funny about History, the professor or archaeology at Tel aviv University got permission to dig into the Temple of Solomon. He couldnt find anything to tie the Famous Temple to David or Solomon and concluded that the Jews had created there own History for promotion of their own super race.
Now readers before you go getting pissy about comments and demand links and so forth, just think about why the History of the Jews have so much blood on their hands, speaking of Davids Army, and because Samuel said God said so?

Come on!!!!

Start doing 2+2 and consider that some of these people putting out these threads have studied this for years and have so much data its impossible to reduce it to a few paragraphs and then throw a few links to books 300-400 pages long that you the reader here will
1) throw your noses up to
2) not read
3) read a quick Wiki on the book then scoff

Things just are not what you think and more sinister than imagination can allow.

Booyah!

That was awesome.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Um ... Mods ... Why on earth is this on the Hoax page?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

"The Hitler Speech They Don't Want You To Hear."

I found it rather fascinating. I couldn't manage to get any of my friends to watch it though, they're all. HITLER WAS A BAD, AWFUL, PERSON, AND A LIAR, AND A KILLER, AND yadayadayada.

open your minds a bit. please. just give the other side a CHANCE to tell their story. Hitler wasn't the 'bad guy' to the German people who were prospering under his rule.

but OP I have considered the topic that you have brought up. It's something that has plagued my mind, but I'm too afraid to speak about, for the fear of being labeled as a Nazi/Anti-Semite/Holocaust denier/ 'Jew' hater/ etc...

edit on 11-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thinks

What are your thoughts ATS?

Was Hitler a revolution against the same 'system' that we are fighting today?

I look forward to reading your replies, and feel free to post more videos/content relating to this topic.

If you are part of the occupy crowd, yes, you are fighting the same system. What exactly are you fighting for? Are you fighting merely to create a reversal in the structure of power? If so, your greed will create the same ambitions that it created for hitler, with the same eventual results. If you are looking for similarities between now and then, look at hitler's modest beginings and modest message- and then consider how it grew and evolved. Or perhaps you are a Pied Piper trying to charm the rats?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho

"The Hitler Speech They Don't Want You To Hear."

Is the text available somewhere for those of us unable to view YT ATM?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
sure thing. this isn't the WHOLE speech, but just the part that is in the video. I'm pretty sure it's part of his "declaration of war on the US" speech, or something of the like.

The American president increasingly used his influence to create conflicts, intensify existing conflicts, and, above all, to keep conflicts from being resolved peacefully. For years this man looked for a dispute anywhere in the world, but preferably in Europe, that he could use to create political entanglements with American economic obligations to one of the contending sides, which would then steadily involve America in the conflict and thus divert attention from his own confused domestic economic policies.

His actions against the German Reich in this regard have been particularly blunt. Starting in 1937, he began a series of speeches, including a particularly contemptible one on October 5, 1937, in Chicago, with which this man systematically incited the American public against Germany . He threatened to establish a kind of quarantine against the so-called authoritarian countries. As part of this steady and growing campaign of hate and incitement, President Roosevelt made another insulting statement [on Nov. 15, 1938] and then called the American ambassador in Berlin back to Washington for consultations. Since then the two countries have been represented only by charges d'affaires.

Starting in November 1938, he began systematically and consciously to sabotage every possibility of a European peace policy. In public he hypocritically claimed to be interested in peace while at the same time he threatened every country that was ready to pursue a policy of peaceful understanding by blocking credits, economic reprisals, calling in loans, and so forth. In this regard, the reports of the Polish ambassadors in Washington, London, Paris and Brussels provide a shocking insight.
This man increased his campaign of incitement in January 1939. In a message [on Jan. 4, 1939] to the U.S. Congress he threatened to take every measure short of war against the authoritarian countries.

He repeatedly claimed that other countries were trying to interfere in American affairs, and he talked a lot about upholding the Monroe Doctrine. Starting in March 1939 he began lecturing about internal European affairs that were of no concern of the President of the United States. In the first place, he doesn't understand these problems, and secondly, even if he did understand them and appreciated the historical circumstances, he has no more right to concern himself with central European affairs than the German head of state has to take positions on or make judgments about conditions in the United States.

Mr. Roosevelt went even beyond that. Contrary to the rules of international law, he refused to recognize governments he didn't like, would not accept new ones, refused to dismiss ambassadors of non-existent countries, and even recognized them as legal governments. He went so far as to conclude treaties with these ambassadors, which then gave him the right to simply occupy foreign territories [Greenland and Iceland ].

On April 15, 1939, Roosevelt made his famous appeal to me and the Duce [Mussolini], which was a mixture of geographical and political ignorance combined with the arrogance of a member of the millionaire class. We were called upon to make declarations and to conclude non-aggression pacts with a number of countries, many of which were not even independent because they had either been annexed or turned into subordinate protectorates by countries [Britain and France] allied with Mr. Roosevelt. You will recall, my Deputies, that then [on April 28, 1939] I gave a polite but straightforward answer to this obtrusive gentleman, which succeeded in stopping, at least for a few months, the storm of chatter from this unsophisticated warmonger.

But now the honorable wife [Eleanor Roosevelt] took his place. She and her sons [she said] refused to live in a world such as ours. That is at least understandable, for ours is world of work and not one of deceit and racketeering. After a short rest, though, he was back at it. On November 4, 1939, the Neutrality Act was revised and the arms embargo was repealed in favor of a one-sided supply [of weapons] to Germany's adversaries. In the same way, he pushed in eastern Asia for economic entanglements with China that would eventually lead to effective common interests. That same month he recognized a small group of Polish emigrants as a so-called government in exile, the only political basis of which was a few million Polish gold pieces they had taken from Warsaw.

[continued]
edit on 11-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join