It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems that Earth is very active now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
From Indonesia to the west coast of the US and Alaska to Europe, it seems that earthquake is everywhere at this moment. Just check out the earthquakes that just happened.

Source

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Where did all the European/Middle east quakes came from? USGS reporting only 3 EQs the past week in the these regions.

I'm not saying that it didn't happen, i'm only suggesting there's a mismatch between these two sources, while many people consider USGS very reliable.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shuye

Where did all the European/Middle east quakes came from? USGS reporting only 3 EQs the past week in the these regions.

I'm not saying that it didn't happen, i'm only suggesting there's a mismatch between these two sources, while many people consider USGS very reliable.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Shuye because: (no reason given)

Those are recent quakes. Like just the past few hours. You are talking about quakes the past week. That is a bit old news.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

New EQ's are still included in the past week, all recent Sumatra's earthquakes are on the past week of Asia map.

Perhaps the USGS simply doesn't cover the European region as other regions, but nonetheless the data is not well correlated and it brings up validity questions. That's all.

new topics

top topics

join