It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something weird just happen.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
It's 5am pacific time now , but around 4:40 I woke up from a dead sleep and had a feeling like you get if someones watching like feeling. I sit up and scan the room still trying to get my eyes to wake up and focus. My whole room starts to flash red, green, blue, red, green, blue. Made me jump out of bed. It startled me and made feel like I jumped out of my skin lol. I had setup a computer in my room at foot of my bed and it was in power down state the monitor turned on itself at that moment. Whole screen flashing red green blue with a sign in middle saying no signal. I reached over and turned it off. The computer been sitting there for like a month now and I haven't touched it or turned it on in like at least a couple weeks. I work with computers. I have been working on it to refurbish it's use as a network media center type computer as it has tv tuners, tivo video cards in it and several hard drives. I know monitors power down kinda in a standby mode, but for it to turn on right at that moment scared the hell out of me.

I do think I have a ghost in the house. It don't bother me, but some strange things do happen. Like strange rose flower smell. Or hall light turns on and no one is there. Other times I get a strong odor like ammonia smell so strong it like choke you up to smell it. I rushed around the house expecting like a maybe a spray scan or something exploded or a house fire is burning something toxic. After a while I realize it's in one area of the house then after a couple more minutes it's gone completely. Upstairs room is empty, but I went up there to store something and found in the middle of the room some chairs and things piled up in the middle of the room. It's an older two story house , but interesting when weird things happen. If it is haunted I haven't seen any apparitions yet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

lol try making contact with the spirit(s). Try using a ouija board or something. It seems to me like the place has some hardcore activity, I bet something major will happen of you try contacting the spirits. Set up a camera to record while your asleep if possible.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

reminds me of when i rented a dirty little apartment when i was a kid, it always just didnt feel right one night i woke up in a panic i felt like i was being suffocated and i was wrapped up in my blanket, i mean rolled up like a dead body covered head to toe and being squeezed and couldnt get out.
i moved out not long after that

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

I'm new but I'd say investigate... Don't freak out by it all though, if you show fear it (if there is anything) will feed on it. Go nuts, take photo's of the weird stuff you find and post it, keen to see the random stacks or video footage of the computers going random in the early hours of the morning. Cheers :-)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Please don't try working with a ouija board - that can be a doorway that you don't want to open. Your house definately has all the signs of the presence of one or more spirits that have not crossed over. The scent of roses is a good sign to me. Don't panic - don't be afraid. Seems like they wanted to get your attention and now they've got it.

First try just talking to them. Acknowledge their presence - and ask if there is anything you can do to help them.
I know this may sound a little corny to you - but first visualize yourself surrounded by white light. "See" a white sun shining over your head . . . then visualize the white light forming a continuous capsule around yourself. The light will protect you.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
my moniter will lite up all of asudden in the middle of the night while on stand by mode.happens a lot to me,i just thought it was normal! the smell you experience sounds like the description of a denomic presence. foul smell,pretty smell. call out in the middle of the night and ask 'what do you want'!
if you are aware of a presence,it wont take control. but, it can make life edgy!
the lord's prayer is a very affective protection tool,even if your not christian.
get some sage and sweetgrass and bind them together and burn them. this is smudging and works well for cleansing.go room to room and say 'you are not welcome here' frankenscense inscents work well too.
just don't be afraid because it will feed off of that. good luck friend.
peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I don't know maybe monitors are sensitive to ghosts activity?? To my understanding when you turn on your computer, a signal goes down the cable and tells the monitor to power up. Apparently it received a signal without the computer powering on. For it to happen right at that moment is a strange coincidence. Ghost activity is usually at night right? The ghost probably thinks.. yaaay I get the house all to myself now while everyone sleeps! lol Them sneaky little buggers!
edit on 11-4-2012 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by galacticgirl

Yeah, I don't do that stuff really. I have had a NDE experience and studied paranormal subjects in the past and have studied OBE and stuff just to answer my own questions. I had 3 successful OBE from studying meditations on it. I don't do it anymore, but I do have a higher sense of things. I don't feel threatened at all just jittery you know when you wake up and you don't expect something to happen and you just get alerted naturally. It knows I know it's around. It does things to let me know it's still around. I wouldn't mind seeing to confirm if it was someone I knew. Either way it would be cool. i would lose something and practically tear the house down to find it and next day it's sitting on the table in plain sight. It's like here you go I found it for you lol.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In general good advice contained in this thread's replies. Were I the kudos fairy, you would all be blessed with a dollar under your pillow from me. Bueno.

Side note: the person who suggested using some protective visualization/meditation. DO THAT. Do that very much and often and learn to love it, because you absolutely do not want the bad ones you could encounter getting too attached. Also, yes, avoid ouija boards etc.

When dealing with ghosts and such, if you feel fear or dread, get bubbly and jubilant instead. Can be hard to achieve, but is worth it. Even if you have to think silly things to get there, just do it. Fear is the mind killer. Not only that, the bad kind of paranormal things eat it up. Also, theoretically, being all derpy and cheerful annoys them, and that is also a very good defense.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by sean

lol try making contact with the spirit(s). Try using a ouija board or something. It seems to me like the place has some hardcore activity, I bet something major will happen of you try contacting the spirits. Set up a camera to record while your asleep if possible.

NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE A OUIJA BOARD!! If you do, you will open the portal to allow all kinds of demon spirits to come into your home! NEVER, EVER use a ouija board to communicate! You can get a tape recorder and ask questions, or use a ghost box, or even bring a medium into your home.... just don't use the ouija board!

Sounds like you are having some poltergeist activity along with the other ghost activity. Ask a psychic or medium to come and cleanse the house with sage, and prayers. Or, do it yourself like the person posted above. You can also take charge by using force and telling it to "get the hell out of your house!" I agree with surrounding yourself in the protection of the white light before you do ANYTHING.
Good luck!
edit on 4/11/2012 by sled735 because: addition to comment

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by sean

My advice is NOT to use the Ouija board. I think you're asking for trouble. Just look around the board and you'll see 90% of the responders will agree. If something is happening, just try to ignore it. The more attention you give it, the more activity your likely to experience. Remember, their are spirits everywhere. Sometimes they choose to show themselves, sometimes not.
We have had activity off and on for several years. We try just to not pay it much mind. Nothing moving around (yet) but plenty of bumps and what sound like steps. My son has experienced touching, slapping, growls etc. I put an iPhone up in his room, set to record, and picked up what sounds like a wristwatch ticking... Real strange. No "ticking" clocks in the room, only digital types. It also sounded like it was moving around.
Anyway, try to ignore it...
Good luck.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn

reply to post by sean

We have had activity off and on for several years. We try just to not pay it much mind. Nothing moving around (yet) but plenty of bumps and what sound like steps. My son has experienced touching, slapping, growls etc. I put an iPhone up in his room, set to record, and picked up what sounds like a wristwatch ticking... Real strange. No "ticking" clocks in the room, only digital types. It also sounded like it was moving around.
Anyway, try to ignore it...
Good luck.

Children are more susceptible to the paranormal than adults. If this thing is growling and slapping your son, it is most likely demonic. Ignoring it will not make it go away... it will only get worse. Your son may not be telling you all he is experiencing. Listen to him and take whatever he tells you as truth. I grew up with a ghost taunting me, but my parents didn't believe me, so I had no one to turn to for help. I was sooooo scared my entire childhood!

Sounds like your house needs a cleansing, also. You may need to call in a demonologist to get rid of it. Demons can be very stubborn about leaving! It usually takes a professional to get rid of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by sean

I DONT reckon you should do this at all if you have not ever practiced this.. The dangers that can come out of this practice is not worth the effort!! Im sorry for saying this but this is horrible advice~ and I wouldn't do this on your own either, so many people practice this the wrong way which can lead to MORE BAD entities TRUST me they are NOT good.. I believe only Demonic/Bad entities or other crap only come out of this... the Good have moved forward. and should be left to rest. in saying this all you would be doing is pissing this thing of more because chances are it would get more and more frustrated being ''STUCK'' seek professional help. usually if you dont think to much about it , it wont bother you. Light a white candle and pray for them to move forward.

otherwise Do that and dont say I told you so. < from personal experiences doing this on my own a few times incorrectly even with friends wasn't worth it. Though the ''CAMERA idea is a good idea I find this is helpful sometimes but lets say you did this... you will instantly gain fear not really knowing what you saw if you see something there for creating an open door to upset/bother you more.. sadly I think fear is highly used by nasty entities/demons etc the more you grow fear the more you believe then comes the more you can see. How ignorance was bliss when we were younger. P.S Dont be afraid to be firm & tell it to GO.. And that it is no longer welcome in your Home. sometimes they are stubborn !

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sean

Do your basics first!!get your evidence for yourself first then decide what you need to do!!and dont freak out spirits only have the power you give them and most ghost dont even know they are ghost if you ask me

top topics

join