It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trust In You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The seer (the real you beyond thought) can have no opinion or judgement, because it only sees and knows.
All opinion/judgement is heard by the seer and knower, the seer and knower does not 'mind'. It is the mind that 'minds', it is the mind that 'thinks' things matter/thoughts matter. The mind wants to be good because from a very early age it has been told to be good (it is conditioned to be good) so is always telling itself off for being naughty, this, this right here is the problem. The mind reprimanding the mind, madness, it fights with itself. It is the resistance to what is arising presently ('bad' thought) that causes the friction, the separation. Let all come. Watch and then laugh at the silly mind.
One is amused.
Two is confused, naughty, bad, good etc.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

To be at peace, to feel still is beautiful, it feels divine, life is truly felt. To be dragged around by thought and emotion is not freedom. Buddha and Jesus were spreading a message about how you don't have to suffer. Humans though, somehow want to suffer or believe that it is compulsory, i used to... so i understand. When the suffering stops 'the world' (the movie of life/the play of life) is seen as it appears.
Life is amusing.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

The seer (the real you beyond thought) can have no opinion or judgement, because it only sees and knows.
All opinion/judgement is heard by the seer and knower, the seer and knower does not 'mind'. It is the mind that 'minds', it is the mind that 'thinks' things matter/thoughts matter. The mind wants to be good because from a very early age it has been told to be good (it is conditioned to be good) so is always telling itself off for being naughty, this, this right here is the problem. The mind reprimanding the mind, madness, it fights with itself. It is the resistance to what is arising presently ('bad' thought) that causes the friction, the separation. Let all come. Watch and then laugh at the silly mind.
One is amused.

Thanks for that. I get what you're saying.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by Itisnowagain

And it's beautiful, the suchness, the isness, not just beautiful, but cute and playful and inviting, because to be alive is to participate creatively with life. We don't just sit, indifferent, a nothing at all, which is not only boring, but not in alignment with the magnificent beauty of life. Buddhism, taken to the extreme, is nihilism, and it's coldhearted in its indifference.

The Buddha he was smiling for a reason over a secret joke, and it made him happy, not indifferent, not blaze about the whole affair.

edit on 11-4-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

Be undistrubed:
youtu.be...
edit on 14-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

One is amused.

There is no bad. Calling something bad is equal to disrespecting that which created it and you. If you say something is bad, you are saying your creator makes bad things which leaves you open to see yourself as bad. But if you see that there is no bad because the creator is perfect, then you will find peace.

If you're seeing something bad, you're not looking at it right.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I think you should read it again, i don't think you get what i am saying. I was refering to the 'mind'. The mind works in duality - good/bad, right/wrong.
The ultimate 'seer' can see no bad or good because seeing is non dual.
edit on 16-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What I've learned (re-learned) since your last reply is that once we become like God, only then can God be seen in all. All we have to do is just be and respect and do not judge and do not desire or prefer. Appreciate what is here.
edit on 19-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

What I've learned (re-learned) since your last reply is that once we become like God, only then can God be seen in all. All we have to do is just be and respect and do not judge and do not desire or prefer. Appreciate what is here.
edit on 19-4-2012 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

You do not have to do or be any of these 'things'. You are already. You are being, you do not have to add or subtract, you do not need to appreciate. You are searching for the formula to gain what? Peace? It is right here when you stop putting conditions on it. It is a habit, searching, search enough and you might find the end of seeking, it is the only thing worth finding.

youtu.be...
edit on 20-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join