It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know what I saw!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well I want to do an intro but I just saw the weirdest thing, it was around 1:50 am ish I live in the pacific northwest and above me around this area where there were three stars that look like an icosoles triangle it was above it, I saw a bright stationary blink, then in the same spot like a second later another blink but not as bright, it did it five times and each time the light got half as bright until the light was gone. I know nothing of the stars but that freaked me out

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it was Chinese lanterns.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
^this guy. I know what a f****** Chinese lantern looks like.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Welcome.

Swamp gas.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome.
Flying Spaghetti Monster

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Welcome.

Sounds like a Helicopter , or an aviation light moving into the distance

edit on 11-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Post 20 times and then you'll be able to create a thread on it.

We're just funnin' with ya.

Seriously though, welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Hi and welcome!
OK that's the niceties over... now bring on the pix or it didn't happen crew.

ps. I have also seen some strangeness in the skies, and no, I didn't get a photo!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Flying spaghetti lantern. These replys are all over the place. Hah

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Lol well no pics, just thought I'd share a weird experience, then I came onto here and saw earthquake and wondered if the lights blinked the same moment as the quake

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Welcome.

Swamp gas.

Originally posted by safetymeeting
^this guy. I know what a f****** Chinese lantern looks like.

As Beez said we're just playing around. Intro threads are just for saying hi, don't take it too seriously. But you will have to expect similar reactions in real threads, and again don't take it to seriously. ATS likes to vet information.

But everyone also parties on Saturday nights too... so it's not all straight face all the time.

...and we party with Aliens.

....maybe.

....it's a secret.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Lol touche, I did jump the gun a little bit I apologize, I always see people's reply like that and it bothers me. Does anybody have a real educated guess as to what It could've been? It wasnt brighter than any stars nor was it bigger than any. It could be just some simple explanation I don't know.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by safetymeeting

One idea is search ATS (top tool bar) and type in the description.

See if anyone else has had a thread on the subject.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
your reptilian overlords are watching you!!!

just kidding! welcome friend and get use to the ribbing!!!

i believe ya seen something,maybe the space station

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I really don't know. There is too much weird # going on for me to even postulate. Could have been a saucer, satellite, fading star, universal energy beam...or nothing at all. I don't know. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by safetymeeting
Lol touche, I did jump the gun a little bit I apologize, I always see people's reply like that and it bothers me. Does anybody have a real educated guess as to what It could've been? It wasnt brighter than any stars nor was it bigger than any. It could be just some simple explanation I don't know.

Go to this thread and watch the time lapse video, you will notice some stationary objects. Those are satellites.

Any chance it looked like them?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
NOSS Triplet more than likely...

Noss Triplet

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

Sounds to me that's exactly what he saw .
With so little evidence from the OP , the chances of explaining what he saw are almost impossible, so any logical explanation has to be the correct one

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EddyR3

That's a pretty big first post. I can't believe I haven't seen those mentioned in all the "triangle ufo" threads. I must have missed it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
You saw a satellite reflecting lights of its solar arrays, thats why it kept getting dimmer because the angle was changing slightly. Alot of satellites spin on an axis for stability purposes.

But it was really just some light from venus being reflected of swamp gas, ice crystals and some chemtrailing in their for good measure and was secretly sending you a message in a strange dialect of morse code telling you to Fugitabout`it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join