It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just been diagnosed with asthma

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

Hey OP, I have had asthma since I was in fourth grade. I live in CT and a lot of people around here develop asthma due to the pollution from NYC. I am not sure why you have developed asthma, but I just want to share a natural way to clearing your lungs completely. Lobelia extract can be found at whole foods or any natural store and you just read the directions. Drops in a glass, then mix with a little water, take the little shot, your lungs become clear. I promise you it is better than any medication a doctor will prescribe and it works faster. Just wanted to pass the information along. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

changed my mind
edit on 11-4-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Hey OP I have the same problem I am a 26 year old male I train daily as I do mma. Also never smoked. And for the past 4 months I have been coughing up mucous like crazy, waking up in the night with it blocking my airway. It got so bad one night I went to the hospital because I was sure it was going to kill me in my sleep. Now I have broken my wrist,jaw and had numerous problems and never when to the hospital so you can tell this was a big deal. I have had flew and other similar things in the past but nothing like this, and nothing as persistent.

The hospital looked in my ears and in my mouth and said it the season for coughs your a young fit guy and mucous is a normal process of the body so just drink more water and rest. A month later and no change for me, my sister has had it also, we live in the same town, she has had it for about six months the docs gave her antibiotics but also nothing changed.

This sounds very similar to my case.
I started with the mucous around Xmas time and also waking in the middle of the night with my lungs full .
What is your general location ?

DP

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rootzgemini

Hey OP, I have had asthma since I was in fourth grade. I live in CT and a lot of people around here develop asthma due to the pollution from NYC. I am not sure why you have developed asthma, but I just want to share a natural way to clearing your lungs completely. Lobelia extract can be found at whole foods or any natural store and you just read the directions. Drops in a glass, then mix with a little water, take the little shot, your lungs become clear. I promise you it is better than any medication a doctor will prescribe and it works faster. Just wanted to pass the information along. Good luck.

Hi .
Thank you for the advice . I will look into sourcing the Lobelia extract .

DP

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince

Hey OP I have the same problem I am a 26 year old male I train daily as I do mma. Also never smoked. And for the past 4 months I have been coughing up mucous like crazy, waking up in the night with it blocking my airway. It got so bad one night I went to the hospital because I was sure it was going to kill me in my sleep. Now I have broken my wrist,jaw and had numerous problems and never when to the hospital so you can tell this was a big deal. I have had flew and other similar things in the past but nothing like this, and nothing as persistent.

The hospital looked in my ears and in my mouth and said it the season for coughs your a young fit guy and mucous is a normal process of the body so just drink more water and rest. A month later and no change for me, my sister has had it also, we live in the same town, she has had it for about six months the docs gave her antibiotics but also nothing changed.

I started with the mucous around Xmas time and also waking in the middle of the night with my lungs full .

DP

Kent, England. What's interesting is that I am up and out at 6am every morning jogging, and I see THICK chemtrails I mean they come so low it looks like fog and the time it gets properly light, the trails have faded...maybe I am getting the pure stuff because I am out so early. Don't or should I say didn't really have a big opinion on chemtrails before, but its go to be something environmental.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

DP

Kent, England. What's interesting is that I am up and out at 6am every morning jogging, and I see THICK chemtrails I mean they come so low it looks like fog and the time it gets properly light, the trails have faded...maybe I am getting the pure stuff because I am out so early. Don't or should I say didn't really have a big opinion on chemtrails before, but its go to be something environmental.

Ok. First off , I'm not a believer in chemtrails , but for arguments sake , if they were real , why are only certain people being effected by them ??

edit on 12-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The answer to why I think they effect me worst than other people is in my last post you quoted.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Ok. First off , I'm not a believer in chemtrails , but for arguments sake , if they were real , why are only certain people being effected by them ??

edit on 12-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

chemtrails are fictitious rubbish.

surely all the corrupt politicians and corporate whores on capitol hill would be effected as well?

i mean i don't see senators and congressmen wearing gas masks.

we all have to breathe the same air.

and of course the originators of these chem trails would be effected too?

right?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

I totally agree with you .
Chemtrailers tend to forget that we all breathe the same air , but that is for another thread.

edit on 13-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

sorry to read your diagnosis. It is scarey when you get results you don't expect. Asthma can be managed very well nowadays so good luck with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join