It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advice needed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

The grass may be greener on the other side till you find it takes the same crap to grow it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

I think the first priority is working something out where you can see your lady more often. Something has to give there. You say you have a wonderful relationship, but never see her. That'd probably go a LONG way, if you could focus on that happiness instead of dwelling on all the crap of society....

Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

"The grass is always greener" is an old English saying meaning
what you don't have

always SEEMS better than what you already have

The first 4 points in my post were advising caution.....

The last point was not to regret a decission made...Once you make a leap of faith there is no

room for looking back!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Traveling does not necessarily mean going far, you live in a great country, a trip could be as close as a car drive, or a bike ride, you don't have to "do life at full speed" stop and smell the roses, I am into photography as well, it is my therapy. physical activity can be a wonderful thing, combine it with your photography, drive out to a nice place, and take a long hike, notice what is around you, take pictures of of the little things you pass by without noticing in the rush that is called life. When I can't sleep, I often head out with my tripod, cable release and camera for some night sky photography, it usually does not take long before I am crawling back into bed tired.

I am currently planning with a few buddies, a long weekend quading, rough camping and photography trip, no campsites, just us guys, a few quads, basic camping gear, and our cameras. we all know we will be a little sore, and tired when we get back, but we are all looking forward to the end of May and wishing time would move just a little faster. Taking an adventure could be as simple as driving around aimlessly and seeing what you usually miss, I have been known to do suck, with the gear I keep in my truck, and even just camp in a ditch or abandoned farm yard, some call it a little weird, I call it fun.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

LIfe is for the living... Go and live it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join