It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs/Orbs moves around the Shuttle – Astronauts describing what they’re seeing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

A new video of astronauts attempting to work out what the hell three floating “orbs” are out the window of the Space Shuttle Atlantis has emerged. It was filmed on the Shuttle’s final mission in space. NASA ground control thinks it’s just lens reflections of space junk and it could be right, but the astronauts don’t seem so convinced.

“It’s a structure that’s definitely not rigid. Doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen on the outside of the Shuttle, that’s for sure."

Go to 4:50 to see the objects.

Mystery: Ground control ask the Atlantis crew members what they're seeing

The YouTube footage begins with the camera looking at the Atlantis cargo bay - but things soon take a turn for the strange

Does space junk fly in formation? Three 'orbs' were seen by Shuttle Atlantis crew members and footage of the objects has appeared on YouTube

The unnamed crew member says: ‘It’s a structure that’s definitely not rigid. Doesn’t look like anything I’ve ever seen on the outside of the Shuttle, that’s for sure.’

He describes how the object ‘quickly moved to the nose of the orbiter, moving away at least 100 feet’.

For a few minutes nothing of note happens, but then at 4.45 the camera looks beyond the shuttle and focusses on three orbs that appear to be hovering in a triangular formation nearby.

The ground control commentator immediately passes them off as ‘reflections in the camera lens’ – but the shuttle crew members seem far less dismissive, with one confirming that they’re seeing ‘three or four objects’ and asking: ‘Can you confirm it’s just the one that’s moving?’

Source: Dailymail

it’s hard to tell what the hell they are; just three apparently spherical looking objects floating around the shuttle. You can hear the astronauts try and describe them in the first section of the video, but jump to 4:50 onwards to see the unidentified objects for yourself. One appears to be moving, but the quality of the video is so low it could be a spaceman’s empty crisp packet as much as ET coming to check-up on us. It’s probably just space junk. Or is it?

edit on 11-4-2012 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Currently being rehashed all over the interwebs, posted originally here on ATS:

And

And a bunch more...
edit on 11-4-2012 by boncho because: Posted wrong link.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well I can post this in the breaking news if you want.

Just stop trying to hide this info ok boncho.

If the mods could move this to the breaking news I thank you in advance

Ps. I really think I put more effort in this thread. I read the links boncho put in here but I would like to have my own about this case.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

from when is this footage?

link   
reply to post by Anunaki2012

2006, but the article is from yesterday.

Dailymail

link   
reply to post by RUSSO

thx!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Thanks for the contribution. I find it rather interesting. The way 2 of the objects move and one stays stationary, makes the ice/junk explanation more difficult. To me the guys up there in the shuttle should have a more clean view of these objects and I am sure that they have seen ice crystals and space junks many times before, yet they are adamant that these objects somehow do not represent those explanations.

Very interesting. S&F
edit on 11-4-2012 by StringTh because: Bad english (even after editing
)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Why beaking news? I watched this video on ats years ago :")

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Please tell me the bottom video in that link is a known hoax

The one taken from a plane in Seoul South Korea.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Arg! My original Nasa videos cut up and re-uploaded. The copy I wrote used as snapshots. *sigh* Watch the original videos of this event! Sure it's 20 minutes long but it's almost the entire event and has the text I wrote up with information about the videos. See the start of part one. There are also other parts in the video where I stopped and added some information text. One that you can see on the dailymail site. I used to always have a vlc window running any time the shuttle was on a mission and would capture the streams. You can watch and listen to my original videos here:

The Playlist
www.youtube.com...

My original posts to ATS with lots of other videos to watch....

NASA Ufos and Ufo Triangle Formations, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

My original post to the site with the links about this event.

My UFO Videos You Want To See, page 1

Enjoy!
edit on 11/4/12 by RenderGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I don't think you owe anyone on here an explanation or feel you need to justify yourself...certainly not to anyone but a mod dude....carry on

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

In my unprofessional and untrained eye, the paths the objects take appear too clean and neat to be random, or space debris, or ice crystals. But I'm not the expert here so I'll reserve my judgement. I wonder if Jim will make an assessment.

Good find.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by RUSSO

In my unprofessional and untrained eye, the paths the objects take appear too clean and neat to be random, or space debris, or ice crystals. But I'm not the expert here so I'll reserve my judgement. I wonder if Jim will make an assessment.

Good find.

i'm sorry but jim can't make it today. he noticed a micro-meteorite puncture on his recently acquired ruski cosmo suit and is fuming at the ebayski seller for a discount!

f.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by RUSSO

I don't think you owe anyone on here an explanation or feel you need to justify yourself...certainly not to anyone but a mod dude....carry on

Just because I know how it works when some people here want to close a thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed those little flashes of blue screens. I'm however on a crap comp and can't freeze it on all of them at the moment, still a bit odd IMO.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
Currently being rehashed all over the interwebs, posted originally here on ATS:

And

And a bunch more...
edit on 11-4-2012 by boncho because: Posted wrong link.

My original posts to ATS with lots of other videos to watch....

NASA Ufos and Ufo Triangle Formations, page 1

My original post to the site with the links about this event.

My UFO Videos You Want To See, page 1

Please add to those discussions. Thanks

edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

join