It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China bully its neighbors trespassing a threshold...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Philippines warship are on standoff against Chinese vessels. The Scarborough shoal definetely belongs to the Phils but China is now claiming right over those islands.......

The Chinese ambassy in Manila also said "to urged the Philippine side to stop immediately their illegal activities and leave this area".

The Phils. navy should try blow those [SNIP] out of the water but more Chinese vessels are coming.

This should spark a conflict in this highly contest water. China refers to Scarborough Shoal as Huangyan Island.

China also claim the Chinese sea belong to them.

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Mod Note:

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Snipped racial slur

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Militarywarfare

The Phils. navy should try blow those [SNIP] out of the water

1 line post - Please review
edit on 11-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: Snipped quoted racial slur.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
This is what we have become,,,threatening our fellow human beings over a flag on a ... rock.

Pathetic

Navy personnel and Philippine MPs at the tiny rock of Scarborough Shoal bearing Philippine flag in South China Sea in 1997. Picture: AFP AFP

edit on 11-4-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Hey, it's China who are the bully...

Time to flex our muscle.

Chinese doing illegal activities all over again.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
This is what we have become,,,threatening our fellow human beings over a ... rock.
Pathetic

remember when it used to be Lady Liberty @ Ellis Isle welcoming everyone with warm open arms,

"Give Me Your Tried, Your Poor,
Your Huddled Masses”"

now, its the opposite (self-destruction in nyc & fearmongering globally)
what happened to US?!?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
China think they can give order to the Phils. Navy to leave the area....

www.asiaone.com...

Where are the US Navy?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Id never heard of this place before but after a quick look on Google maps it does appear to be much closer to the Phils than China. Im guessing this place must have Oil or Gas or something.

If thats the case why dont they just say the Phillipines is run by Terrorists or building a Nuke, go in bomb the crap out of them then install a friendly puppet government that will sell them the resources for practically nothing

Thats what civilised countries do isnt it

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Those islands are rich in oil and gas. Those islands are situated at 200km or 124 miles from the nearest Philippine coast.

Chinese vessels contain large amounts of illegally collected coral, giant clams and live sharks inside the boat.

They steal and destroy everything and leave the area....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
Id never heard of this place before but after a quick look on Google maps it does appear to be much closer to the Phils than China. Im guessing this place must have Oil or Gas or something.

If thats the case why dont they just say the Phillipines is run by Terrorists or building a Nuke, go in bomb the crap out of them then install a friendly puppet government that will sell them the resources for practically nothing

Thats what civilised countries do isnt it

I can only assume that you are speaking of the US. I see like minded people saying things similar to this often. Have you seen the price of gas? Have you noticed that nearly ALL of the Iraq oil is being drilled by Chinese companies? Did you know that the US did not get ONE SINGLE oil contract?? Of course you didn't. Admitting that voids some of your talking points. Do you really know anything that you didn't read on the internet?

I'll assume that you don't know any of the answers to any of those questions. Settle down, I'm sure you have an opinion, that was developed by reading all of the anti US forums on the net. Oh, and I'm sure you use the wars of late to claim personal knowledge. It is easy to look at a country, at war for many years and make statements like yours. Very easy...

Come out and say what you mean.

The US calls people Terrorists or says they are building a Nuke, go in bomb the crap out of them then install a friendly puppet government that will sell them the resources for practically nothing.

Puppet Govt. Afghanistan?? Karzai has openly told the US that his country would side with Pakistan in a war with the U.S.

"If I had to choose sides today, I'd choose the Taliban,"

Are you under the impression that the National Libyan Council is a friend of the west? If you hold that opinion, you should to some research.

The only Govt. official that truly is a friend to the US is Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki's. I'm sure that you will deny that he was legitimately elected by the people, but you would be wrong on that too.

So, it seems that everything that you implied was a bunch of lies, that I am sure you believe and will continue to believe. It's who you are. You are probably a caring person, that would stop all violence if you could. You look to the country that has done the most killing, and try and make their cause seem sinister. If you thought their wars were justified, you'd experience internal conflict, knowing the wars are for the greater good, meanwhile still wanting peace. Some people can't handle internal conflict, so they are easily swayed to make it "their story"

So to summarize, you implying that the US benefited in resources, from either Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan are blatant lies. Likewise, you implying that the Govt's in said countries are "puppets" are nothing more that forum talking points, for those that lack the heart and courage to revolt in the real world. The keyboard crusaders are having an internet revolution, that will do or change nothing!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Militarywarfare

Where are the US Navy?

I think the US is learning to take a more submissive role in light of the emergence of a new super power..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Pic of the chinese vessels.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MobiusShaun

Thank you for taking the time to reply, allow me to address a few things you said.

Have you noticed that nearly ALL of the Iraq oil is being drilled by Chinese companies? Did you know that the US did not get ONE SINGLE oil contract?? Of course you didn't. Admitting that voids some of your talking points. Do you really know anything that you didn't read on the internet?

No I was not aware of this, how about other contracts like rebuilding the infrastructure? I dont know the answer just speculating.
As for do I know anything I didnt read on the net

By that statement do you mean on sites like ATS? Pretty much anything you would read off the net is on the net.

It is easy to look at a country, at war for many years and make statements like yours. Very easy...

Yes it is

The US calls people Terrorists or says they are building a Nuke, go in bomb the crap out of them then install a friendly puppet government that will sell them the resources for practically nothing.

I dont think anyone could have mistaken what I said for anything else

Can you even name another country that has invaded a non neighbor country in the past 10 years?
How many has the US put troops into?

Puppet Govt. Afghanistan?? Karzai has openly told the US that his country would side with Pakistan in a war with the U.S.

Can you blame him? I imagine if he didnt say that his own people would string him up especially after the most recent massacre

Are you under the impression that the National Libyan Council is a friend of the west? If you hold that opinion, you should to some research.

Friends maybe not but it seems Libya is once again happy to sell its oil in US dollars and from what I read on the net they now have a central bank that suits the international bankers interests.

You are probably a caring person, that would stop all violence if you could.

Wouldnt anyone
I dont think that makes me a caring person it just makes me a non warmonger or non psychopath

You look to the country that has done the most killing, and try and make their cause seem sinister. If you thought their wars were justified, you'd experience internal conflict, knowing the wars are for the greater good, meanwhile still wanting peace. Some people can't handle internal conflict, so they are easily swayed to make it "their story"

Name one war the US has been in since WW2 that was for "the greater good" and not just about protecting American interests? if America was really the big saintly protector you for some reason think it is why werent they in Rwanda or Darfur or any other number of places that actual atrocities were being commited?

So to summarize, you implying that the US benefited in resources, from either Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan are blatant lies. Likewise, you implying that the Govt's in said countries are "puppets" are nothing more that forum talking points, for those that lack the heart and courage to revolt in the real world. The keyboard crusaders are having an internet revolution, that will do or change nothing!

So to summerise your position your implying the US is some benevolent wrld saviour who like superman will be only in places where injustices are committed and with their entry democracy will reign and the populace will rejoice.
The truth is very far from that and being as educated as you think you are you would know that, Iraq prior to the first invasion had one of the highest standards of living anywhere in the world with free education, healthcare and a peaceful society. It is now one of the least safe places in the world.
Its people like you who are so blinded by the BS your Gov and MSN feed you that will prevent any real world revolt from taking place.
he blind Americans who sit on their fat asses and revel in the war from the comfort of their armchairs or are you an ex soldier who is facing internal conflict because you know you were basically fighting for the bad guys..

You obviously approve of constant warfare so who do you think the US should attack next?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
what china invaded iraq?
lybia?
Afgahnistan?
africa?
buggers

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You obviously approve of constant warfare so who do you think the US should attack next?

China PLEASE.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
PS iraqi oil goes to ISRAEL then China
iraqwar.mirror-world.ru...
who sells it to the US who is controlled by the same bankers that run Israel and China

this war mongering has got to stop
possibly by dressing the chicken hawks in bright pink arpios
and sending them in FIRST
edit on 11-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Fortunately, American and Philippine naval exercises this month will include one that involves retaking a hijacked oil rig.

Hope China will back off.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Sure, USofA had invaded Iraq and Afghanistan...but did USofA CLAIMED TERITORIAL SOVERIEGNITY over them or ANY OTHER country ?

China does that.They CLAIM SOVERIGNITY over a small group of island that are CLEARLY far more closer to Phil. than to China.

Wanna talk about imperialistic behaviour ? Well, then China is the imperialistic one (claiming teritories).
USofA is NOT imperialistic.

Anyway, US Navy will soon go in the area and China will back down very very fast.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

they both have territorial claims on the Island. Its a matter of whos side you on

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Phils navy is sending another ship into the area.

President hope the conflict will be solved peacefully.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

In 4000years of history China has never invaded another country.
Taiwan was always part of china until in the government that Mao overthrew declared themselves independant, Hong Kong was always a part of China til the British took it over.

The only time it could be argued China invaded anyone would be Tibet but even then they didnt really come as conquerors and it could be argued they did some good,They actually abolished slavery!!!!!!
In my opinion it isnt much different to when America annexed 3/4 of Mexico, it was about making borders more defensible.

Im by no means pro Chinese but to say they are imperialistic is just swallowing propaganda

<<   2  3 >>

join