It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should The Army Intervene In Sydney?...or are the daily shootings all in the plan?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
I would like to ask (not being sarcastic,i really want to know) how do these people get into your country? About 14 years ago my husband enquired about emigrating to Australia+was told that he would have to have a job lined up with an Oz company,OR quite a large sum of money to transfer into an Oz bank account (presumably to ensure that one wont have to resort to becoming a criminal if you cannot find a job within the first few months after arriving there,or end up a homeless bum). So,if decent law-abiding citizens like us cannot get in because we are too poor to have a large bank balance+my husband could not find work there,how do these people get in? I see problems with immigrants in other countries too-and its never people who are in normal jobs/ careers,but gangsters,criminals and general low-lifes that cause the trouble.Why do the governments of these countries make it difficult or downright impossible for non-wealthy but regular,decent law-abiding people to go there,and give their kids a fair chance in life-but the trouble-making criminal element are apparently able to flock there in droves? How and why?

To some extent, this is true. Ie. While the governments do allow various citizens in as well, they tend to be yuppies and so not real citizens to me, and often support the corrupt policies of TPTB.

Decency and Wealth do not go hand in hand, though there are exceptions.

And they seem to save a good portion of their refugee programs, for probably some of their own trained hooligans.

It would only take a certain number to create a big problem and more Problem/Reaction/Solution situations at home.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

In the last twelve days twelve shootings , in a nation where gun control is supoosed to be strict and tight.
reply to post by Dr Expired

Yep, when you take guns away from the law abiding, only criminals are left armed. Everywhere this has occurred, whether in a US city or nationwide, the outcome is always the same.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Since the last post , there have been another approx 12 shootings in 12 days on the conservative side of reporting.
Sydney.
Oh Sydney.
Where once we could walk at day , at night, where once only... the peaceful prayed.
You gave tens of thousands in the wars , now what was it for?
No Aussie born can walk in the suburbs of Sydney, where the strrets were sold away.
Unless Allah is their king.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by phatpackage
Totally wrong, fictitious and misleading! MC Clubs (Mostly Sydney based ones) have been infiltrated by the very types of people discussed in the OP.

The only way you could infiltrate the types of clubs he was talking about is if you are white.

Sorry but you're wrong. These shootings are basically a turf war based on drugs, with many of the shooters and dealers involved being members of various bikie gangs.

For decades clubs like ths Bandidos and Commancheros have had an ethnic element to them; there were many members of Balkan origin for example. Now since the Middle East immigrations there are a lot of Middle Eastern members of these gangs.

I think the police are trying not to talk abut the bikie aspect because its a bit embarrassing after they implemented stronger anti-bikie laws, yet they remain too weak/unwilling to take the bikies on and stop the shootings.

No Aussie born can walk in the suburbs of Sydney, where the strrets were sold away.

Dont be so dramatic: these shootings are targeted and not random. I live in an area which has had multiple shootings, bombings and other incidents and i feel perfectly safe walking at any time of the day or night. In fact the only thing that even remotely concerns me is petty muggings and the like from gangs of young, wannabe-tough kids. There are plenty of bikies and middle-eastern drug dealers around, but you only find trouble with them if you go looking for it.

IMO what this does show very plainly is the complete failure of gun control. It does nothing to prevent criminals obtaining weapons, it just stop the ordinary citizen form being able to protect themselves. Its the govt wanting you to be completely dependent on them.
edit on 26-4-2012 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2012 by zvezdar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
As long as they are killing each other.

If it gets out of hand....the bikers will step in.

Bikers have ever been the police of the underworld in Australia.

Except these shootings ARE between rival biker gangs :/

Nomads V Hells Angels...

Big fat baby boy-men that need gangs and guns because they dont wish to grow up shoulder any real responsibility for and in life....they disgust me.

sigh..yes..sure..lets bring in the army and kiss our nation goodbye altogether..zeig heil!

Ro
edit on 26-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyeinoz
reply to post by Dr Expired

call in the army and let them have an open day on these gangs..like i said in another post,,australia just aint australia anymore...shame shame shame

Here in the UK there has been an increase in certain types of crime brought in by certain ethnic groups (she said cautiously). It is not talked about much in the media as to acknowledge this is 'racist' and not politically correct. But we can all see what is happening. It's not as if we don't have enough true British home grown crime to start with..

I have no idea whether it is deliberate destabilisation or not.
I didn't realise Australia had this issue too

edit on 26-4-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join