It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 armed Youths assault couple out of car into home Rob them of $30K Cash, jewelry & get away!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
it seems to me not only are home invasions on the rise, but most are resulting in execution of the victims in their own home. (shouldn't it be the other way around?)

and any kid who can steal about $50 from his folks can buy a gun nowadays around the corner like a bag of chips.

i used to feel conservative about gun control, but the economy isn't even terrible yet crime is soaring already, just imagine how bad it's gonna get in the summer and by Dec 2012,

when mobs go on these rampages & rob, shoot up everyone cause it's the "end of the world" to them and their miserable lives. :

www.myfoxphilly.com...
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=8590150

"Recent home invasions boost sales at area gun shops"
www.youtube.com...

BREWER, Maine The managers of Van Raymond Outfitters and other Bangor-area gun shops say the recent rash of home invasions has increased gun sales.

Rick Lozier, who has worked at Van Raymond’s for more than a decade, said Wednesday that customers are looking for handguns to protect themselves and their homes.

“A lot of it is brand new people” who have never owned a weapon, Lozier said.

“It’s not just the two recent events. People just ain’t feeling safe in their own homes, unfortunately.”

A home invasion in Hermon last week turned deadly after three people broke into an apartment and the resident shot two of them; one later died at the hospital.

Another home invasion that occurred in Eddington in January resulted in the alleged intruder being shot in the foot by the homeowner.

State law allows the use of deadly force in defense of one’s home or property in certain circumstances, including the belief that one’s life or that of another is in danger.

in these times, is it a good idea for everyone (head of household) to get a gun to protect their home and family?

should all physical location business owners be allowed to concealed carry between place of business and home?

edit on 11-4-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes, they certainly should. It sure wouldn't hurt - Unless you're the bad guy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I loved the "after buying skittles" I lol'd

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Well, lo' and behold....

they're wearing....

wait for it,

HOODIES!

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

lol yeah i was like picturing them taste the RAINBOW

then pull out their pistols and beat down the poor man and woman too.

shameless 'kids'

the irony, if they had been shot in self defense in the invaded home,

the skittles community might go on a rampage robbing and shooting other couples in their homes for 'justice'

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
OP:

Please learn how to research (and discern) viable statistics on topics about which you wish to post.

In this example, you've taken one particular news story and extrapolated that crime in general is increasing, and, as if this were not faulty enough, you go on to extrapolate further that this has something to do with either Summer or December, 2012.

Deny Ignorance.

You're welcome.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
lol 1+1 = 1
what else have i done?

( while you're on a roll and all)

"Recent home invasions boost sales at area gun shops"
www.youtube.com...

BREWER, Maine The managers of Van Raymond Outfitters and other Bangor-area gun shops say the recent rash of home invasions has increased gun sales.

Rick Lozier, who has worked at Van Raymond’s for more than a decade, said Wednesday that customers are looking for handguns to protect themselves and their homes.

“A lot of it is brand new people” who have never owned a weapon, Lozier said.

“It’s not just the two recent events. People just ain’t feeling safe in their own homes, unfortunately.”

A home invasion in Hermon last week turned deadly after three people broke into an apartment and the resident shot two of them; one later died at the hospital.

Another home invasion that occurred in Eddington in January resulted in the alleged intruder being shot in the foot by the homeowner.

State law allows the use of deadly force in defense of one’s home or property in certain circumstances, including the belief that one’s life or that of another is in danger.

in these times, is it a good idea for everyone (head of household) to get a gun to protect their home and family?

should all physical location business owners be allowed to concealed carry between place of business and home?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I call for an immediate ban on the sales of all skittles.

second line.
edit on 11-4-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Psssst...

Sometimes one plus one equals three.

When a couple gets together and has a child, that's three.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Psssst...

Sometimes one plus one equals three.

When a couple gets together and has a child, that's three.

That would be one plus one plus one then?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
what a coincidence? hoodies? yeah and FACE MASKS!! i hate to ask or infer but this seems like there might be more to this story. it seems like organized crime, 30k in cash and jewlery? i hope i'm wrong and that the cops will get to the bottom of this and find the guys that did this. and to try and compare this to the trayvon case with the mention of skittles is preposterous.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

So sad. And when did they start putting crack coc aine in skittles?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Well, lo' and behold....

they're wearing....

wait for it,

HOODIES!

Go figure.

Wearing a HOODIE does not make you a hoodlum. However wearing a HOODIE while you commit violent felonies against seniors DOES make you a hoodlum.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Trying to be humoursly ironic doesn't seem to transfer well to text does it?

I remember well when my Ma used to call my Friends and I hoodlums, even though we never were arrested for anything.
I haven't heard that word in quite a while.

Good times.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This is the one law that should not even be a law but a right. No politician has the right to tell me that I can't protect my home and family.

With this, we are all on equal ground and the criminals will definitely think twice.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

People rob people, it happens. Was the skittle part even necessary?, it clearly shows the motive in this thread.

edit on 11-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I guess its a good thing the couple didn't have a gun because if they used it they would be racist murderers.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This is why you shouldn't wear a hoodie.
I know when i wear a hoodie i feel like a badass, old ladys even cross the street when im coming.

Sarcasm

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

An up drawn hoodie while not illegal to wear kindof has that same effect walking around in a ski-mask has. So its becoming natural for people to have that impression, especially if its not cold outside.

top topics

join