It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wot would be your best movie quotes of all time,which ranks best!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

It'd be a lot cooler if you did...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Game over man, GAME OVER!

-Bill Paxton, Aliens

edit on 11-4-2012 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by mayabong
Maggots Michael, you're eating maggots. How do they taste?

haha i remember that one how can all them chinese people be wrong. rice etc.

nice 1987 i think. "its the attack of the eddie monster."

You are pretty good. lol

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Game over man! GAME OVER!

-Bill Paxton, Aliens

hudson secure that s*it .

lol game over hudson game over

why dont you put her in charge hudson speaks on about newt. keep em coming

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by scorpiosin

I lived just a couple of years seperate from the time depicted in that movie. I found it very accurate compared to the life I lived at that time.

Good times!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
"As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your ##ing head. Just like this ##er here. Now, if any of you sons of ## got anything else to say, now's the ##ing time! "

edit on 11-4-2012 by Ceriddwen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ceriddwen
"As your leader, I encourage you from time to time, and always in a respectful manner, to question my logic. If you're unconvinced that a particular plan of action I've decided is the wisest, tell me so, but allow me to convince you and I promise you right here and now, no subject will ever be taboo. Except, of course, the subject that was just under discussion. The price you pay for bringing up either my Chinese or American heritage as a negative is... I collect your ##ing head. Just like this ##er here. Now, if any of you sons of ## got anything else to say, now's the ##ing time! "

edit on 11-4-2012 by Ceriddwen because: (no reason given)

luci quote in film is a good quote

sexy jap indeed..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Keep digging cornelius youll find the master of this house .......AN APE.!"

DOCTOR ZEUS- EPILOGE PLANET OF THE APES

classic! one of my favorites

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great thread!

Here's a few more classics;

Hockey fans, this one is for you;

I couldn't resist, here's another..

edit on 11-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
The Dark Knight

The Joker: You wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says, "Why so serious? He comes at me with the knife. "Why so serious? Sticks the blade in my mouth...Let's put a smile on that face!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

heres johny !

wendy stop swinging the bat . WENDYYYYYYY

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES JACK A DULL BOY!

RED RUM !!!! LOL GREAT .

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
The Dark Knight

The Joker: You wanna know how I got these scars? My father was a drinker and a fiend. And one night, he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not...one...bit. So, me watching, he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says, "Why so serious? He comes at me with the knife. "Why so serious? Sticks the blade in my mouth...Let's put a smile on that face!

NICE ..

OR YOU EVER DANCED WITH THE DEVIL IN THE PALE MOONLIGHT .GOODWORK.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL - ILL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!

SWALLOW THIS!!!!

*BANG* USES SHOTGUN WITH UNLIMITED IT SEEMS CARTRIDGES LOL.

EVIL DEAD 2..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Klaatu barada nikto"

The Day the Earth Stood Still

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
"Nobody wants to admit they are 9 cans of ravioli, but I did and Im ashamed of myself. The first can dosent count, then you get to the second and the third...the fourth and fifth I think I burned with a blow torch, and then I just kept eating."

Ricky - Trailer Park Boys

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
"I'll be back" - Arnold Schwarzenegger, take your pick. Perhaps the Terminator was the best one used imo.

"I feel the need, the need for speed." - Maverick & Goose, Topgun.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, and half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Hit it." - Jake & Elwood Blues, The Blues Brothers.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

My quote is from a pretty poor movie.....but it does have one saving grace in the sense that it has one of the best quotes ever! The movie is from 1994, and is called Blind Justice....Basically it's a Western that follows the story of a blind gunfighter (yeah....I know...a pretty ridiculous premise from the get go)

Anyway...there's a scene near the end (spoiler alert) where the main bad guy has just blown up a bank (or a church...it's been a while since I've seen it...he blows up something)....So the Blind Gunfighter is stunned from the explosion, and he can't use his ears to find the bad guy, because the explosion was so loud that they are still recovering from the sound. So the Bad guy is dancing around the Blind Gunfighter saying things like "Ha ha...You can't hear me, or see me....What're ya gonna do" Then the Blind Gunfighter suddenly turns the gun right at the bad guy's head and says...

"I can't hear you. I can't see you.....But you smell like Sh*t!" BLAMMO!!!

(all quotes are to the best of my recollection)

edit on 11-4-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: Bubbles

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
"Who is your master....."Sho'nuff"

Last Dragon

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
V: Good evening, London. Allow me first to apologize for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition. I enjoy them as much as any bloke. But in the spirit of commemoration, thereby those important events of the past usually associated with someone's death or the end of some awful bloody struggle, a celebration of a nice holiday, I thought we could mark this November the 5th, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily lives to sit down and have a little chat. There are of course those who do not want us to speak. I suspect even now, orders are being shouted into telephones, and men with guns will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this country, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, intolerance and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror. I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent. Last night I sought to end that silence. Last night I destroyed the Old Bailey, to remind this country of what it has forgotten. More than four hundred years ago a great citizen wished to embed the fifth of November forever in our memory. His hope was to remind the world that fairness, justice, and freedom are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you then I would suggest you allow the fifth of November to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me one year from tonight, outside the gates of Parliament, and together we shall give them a fifth of November that shall never, ever be forgot.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
"Great Scottt" Doc. Brown

Back to the future

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join