It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wot would be your best movie quotes of all time,which ranks best!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
From the comic gem UHF.

"If nobody comes down here and buys a car in the next hour, I'm gonna club this baby seal. That's right! I'm gonna club this seal to make a better deal. You know I'll do it, too, cause I'm crazy. "

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a #ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of #ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing #ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, #ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Trainspotting

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime
reply to post by denver22

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a #ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of #ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing #ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, #ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Trainspotting

you chose a good film
you chose a good quote
you chose well

now choose another one for me as well lol..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The Godfather part II

I really think it's a great quote and one that I follow in the work place. Never make the people you don't like, know you don't like them, especially your boss!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
From the movie The good, the bad and the ugly

Tuco "blondie dont die dont die you are my friend please i am your friend come on blondie come on i will bring you water dont die like that pig"

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here's some more classics

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Elwood: "S**t"
Jake: "What?"
Elwood: "Rollers"
Jake: "No"
Elwood: "Yeah"
Jake: "S**t"

The Blues Brothers..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
From the movie The good, the bad and the ugly

Tuco "blondie dont die dont die you are my friend please i am your friend come on blondie come on i will bring you water dont die like that pig"

MY FAVOURITE FILM!!!!!

BLONDIE YOU SOLD MY HIDE LOL.

DONT DIE BLONDIEEEEEEE...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
Here's some more classics

AND CLASSICS THEY ARE NICE FIND

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Oh man, 2 of my favorites:
Idiocracy
Narrator: "The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections."

SLC Punk
Stevo: ... We can do a hell of a lot more damage in the system than outside of it."

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gunsmoke38
Elwood: "S**t"
Jake: "What?"
Elwood: "Rollers"
Jake: "No"
Elwood: "Yeah"
Jake: "S**t"

The Blues Brothers..

S#IT THATS A GOOD FILM GUNSMOKE MORE PLZ

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." - The Godfather part II

I really think it's a great quote and one that I follow in the work place. Never make the people you don't like, know you don't like them, especially your boss!

YES ONE FOR THE BOOK THAT ONE.
USED IT MANY A TIMES MYSELF. KEEP YOUR BOSS CLOSE AND GET YOUR BONUS
LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Conan the barbarian

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to sword]
This you can trust.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
IVE GIVEN 9 OUT OF TEN STARS FOR THESE QUOTES AS PEOPLE YOU HAVE GIVEN SOME QUALITY

MEMORABLE QUOTES

peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I've never bagged a babe, not a stud Farmer Ted Sixteen candles

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
Conan the barbarian

Fire and wind come from the sky, from the gods of the sky. But Crom is your god, Crom and he lives in the earth. Once, giants lived in the Earth, Conan. And in the darkness of chaos, they fooled Crom, and they took from him the enigma of steel. Crom was angered. And the Earth shook. Fire and wind struck down these giants, and they threw their bodies into the waters, but in their rage, the gods forgot the secret of steel and left it on the battlefield. We who found it are just men. Not gods. Not giants. Just men. The secret of steel has always carried with it a mystery. You must learn its riddle, Conan. You must learn its discipline. For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men, not women, not beasts.
[Points to sword]
This you can trust.

that was straight to the point sword etc. CROM arnie crom mad i think.

GOOD POST love film more more lol..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Dazed and Confused! Classic!

I used to tell my troops that that movie wasn't just a movie, but a re-enacted documentary of the time.

At which point I heard...

"It's because of you we don't have those good times."

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maggots Michael, you're eating maggots. How do they taste?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Maggots Michael, you're eating maggots. How do they taste?

haha i remember that one how can all them chinese people be wrong. rice etc.

nice 1987 i think. "its the attack of the eddie monster."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join