It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Syria any different from Israel?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There is so much uproar about the Syrian government,
But the Israeli government has been doing the same thing for ages and people support them.

Why is Syria not allowed to fight terrorists?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The west's answer: They must always be viewed as savages.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnorantSpecies

But these terrorists are 'freedom fighters'. MSN said so. Apparently this is how the American Government thinks the world should fight against corrupt governments. I hope OWS is paying attention.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
The west's answer: They must always be viewed as savages.

Exactly.
Its about WHO is doing it, not WHAT they are doing!

Originally posted by Germanicus

But these terrorists are 'freedom fighters'. MSN said so. Apparently this is how the American Government thinks the world should fight against corrupt governments. I hope OWS is paying attention.

And we all know the US are the ones who probably paid militia and terrorist groups to go in there like they did with Libya.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

And we all know the US are the ones who probably paid militia and terrorist groups to go in there like they did with Libya.

Didnt OWS raise a whole heap of cash? Maybe some militia would be money well spent
And we will need an NTC. Maybe we can ask the BRICS to help us out with a 'no fly zone'. Then alls we need is a couple Republicans or Democrats to defect to our NTC to give it a legitimate feel. Then we need to gain recognition from the outside governments. The CIA has shown us the way.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Didnt OWS raise a whole heap of cash? Maybe some militia would be money well spent
And we will need an NTC. Maybe we can ask the BRICS to help us out with a 'no fly zone'. Then alls we need is a couple Republicans or Democrats to defect to our NTC to give it a legitimate feel. Then we need to gain recognition from the outside governments. The CIA has shown us the way.

I think so, but I don't think they raised the billions they would need.
Only corporations like Monsanto are allowed their own armies.

I hope BRICS do something like that soon, the world needs them bad.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Why am I not surprised no one had the guts to reply in opposition to this.

They know I am right!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Syria's on the other team apparently, Israel isn't. It seems like everyone are supporting one terrorist or another these days.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Get a history book I haven't the time to explain to yet another kid what happened over thousands of years.But we have dealt with Syria in Lebanon when HAMAS hit our Marines in Beruit. That was a thriving city until it became a muslin terrorist cesspool/war zone.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Get a history book I haven't the time to explain to yet another kid what happened over thousands of years.But we have dealt with Syria in Lebanon when HAMAS hit our Marines in Beruit. That was a thriving city until it became a muslin terrorist cesspool/war zone.

How does what happened thousands of years ago make it ok to butcher people today?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
the first and greatest stark difference that comes to mind"

Syria doesn't have 200 "undeclared" nuclear warheads!

Israel does - who will they eventually use them on.

i mean, nukes aren't SOUVENIRS, are they?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnorantSpecies

I think so, but I don't think they raised the billions they would need.
Only corporations like Monsanto are allowed their own armies.

I hope BRICS do something like that soon, the world needs them bad.

+1 the only hope for this world now is BRIC - make it BBRIIC the extra I for Iran guess who the B for?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7

you get a history book, Israel was formed out of terrorism, killing British civilians amongst others

new topics

top topics

join