It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one in south Florida seeing this?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Human Alien, keep watching. Eventually, you'll see beyond any doubt (i'll leave it at that). Trust my skeptical ass on this.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by Human_Alien

Send NORAD a message to please check the skys around what ever area you are at! They have an e-mail address on their site.

I trust NUFORC way before I'd trust NORAD.

You see, my government lies then NORAD swears on it.
So they've been off my Christmas list (and onto another "list") for a very long time now.
But thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
Human Alien, keep watching. Eventually, you'll see beyond any doubt (i'll leave it at that). Trust my skeptical ass on this.

Can you be a little less cryptic please? I'd like to know what you're saying by simple virtue of your screen name.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

It's pointless me telling you. 'Proof is in the pudding' as they say on this side of the Atlantic. Just keep watching.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

I know exactly what you are talking about because I see em almost every night youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

It's pointless me telling you. 'Proof is in the pudding' as they say on this side of the Atlantic. Just keep watching.

Still a little clandestine but I think I know where you're going with this.

Trust me my friend, I've had more helpings of pudding than one can imagine. I'm just waiting for the pudding to go from this jiggly form to a more solid state of existence!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I live on Tybee Island, Georgia, and while I have not seen the tiny darting lights you mention, I have, on 3 occassions seen the triangular shaped crafts. Once during daylight, in the early morning hours, while waiting with my son at his bus stop, we both saw a shinny, metalic, triangular shaped craft, heading from south to north, very high in the sky. The two other occassions were at dusk, and both of these crafts seemed to be glowing orange, as if an orange lightbuld was reflecting off a metal surface (not as if the craft itself was glowing). Every time I have witnessed these triangular shaped crafts, they were heading in the exact same direction, seemingly on the exact same flight path. Further, following the last two occassions (those at dusk), black helicopters appeared shortly thereafter, following the same flight path but not as high in the sky. I now keep a camera and a telescope set up for my next experience. Love, Light & Peace!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I am not in Florida (North Texas) but I have seen the same zigzagging light. Me, my wife, and 2 of our friends went on a canoe trip down the Brazos River on 5/20/11. Around dusk we set up camp on a sandbar in the middle of the river. After dinner my wife and I got in the tent and stared at the sky for a while because we weren't used to seeing such a vivid night sky. We both were staring straight up and must have seen this thing at about the same time. I called out to Zack just a few feet away and he saw it also (the other guy was already passed out). The entire sighting might have lasted for about 30 seconds. It looked like a star but it was moving in a fairly slow (from our perspective) & steady zigzag pattern very high in the sky and then it suddenly shot off out of sight. Ruth says she saw it fly off rapidly and traced its trajectory but I couldn't track it visually once it accelerated. When I hold my fingers 2" apart at arms length, that would approximate the width of the zigzag this object made. I have looked skyward for something similar ever since but even on a moonless, cloudless night there is too much light pollution to get the kind of clarity we had on the river. This sighting actually is one of the reasons I joined ATS because I was looking for someone with a similar experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonasdelnegros

I am not in Florida (North Texas) but I have seen the same zigzagging light. Me, my wife, and 2 of our friends went on a canoe trip down the Brazos River on 5/20/11. Around dusk we set up camp on a sandbar in the middle of the river. After dinner my wife and I got in the tent and stared at the sky for a while because we weren't used to seeing such a vivid night sky. We both were staring straight up and must have seen this thing at about the same time. I called out to Zack just a few feet away and he saw it also (the other guy was already passed out). The entire sighting might have lasted for about 30 seconds. It looked like a star but it was moving in a fairly slow (from our perspective) & steady zigzag pattern very high in the sky and then it suddenly shot off out of sight. Ruth says she saw it fly off rapidly and traced its trajectory but I couldn't track it visually once it accelerated. When I hold my fingers 2" apart at arms length, that would approximate the width of the zigzag this object made. I have looked skyward for something similar ever since but even on a moonless, cloudless night there is too much light pollution to get the kind of clarity we had on the river. This sighting actually is one of the reasons I joined ATS because I was looking for someone with a similar experience.

I was fairly freaked out by continuous sightings I've been seeing lately but I definitely would've lost it if I saw them shoot off. Which they didn't But the one last night suddenly disappeared.

The red/orange triangle UFO I saw last week was behaving very non-man-made so once you see something like that (your wife's UFO shooting off), it almost leaves you speechless.

I think until people see this, it's easy to assume that what we're seeing are satellites. But I really and truly beg to differ.

It's so strange because I don't know if they're crossing great distances when they're zig-zagging or just a few feet. The size (and the fact that we're seeing them) don't fit their behavior.

I expect a house-fly to erratically dart around with ease but not something that looks to be at minimum, 40,000 feet above sea level. Because that means, it's got to be fairly large for us to be able to see them.

I know we're not alone in these sightings. I just wish everyone would go outdoors and look up for about 30 minutes then report back here.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by factbandit
I live on Tybee Island, Georgia, and while I have not seen the tiny darting lights you mention, I have, on 3 occassions seen the triangular shaped crafts. Once during daylight, in the early morning hours, while waiting with my son at his bus stop, we both saw a shinny, metalic, triangular shaped craft, heading from south to north, very high in the sky. The two other occassions were at dusk, and both of these crafts seemed to be glowing orange, as if an orange lightbuld was reflecting off a metal surface (not as if the craft itself was glowing). Every time I have witnessed these triangular shaped crafts, they were heading in the exact same direction, seemingly on the exact same flight path. Further, following the last two occassions (those at dusk), black helicopters appeared shortly thereafter, following the same flight path but not as high in the sky. I now keep a camera and a telescope set up for my next experience. Love, Light & Peace!

Wow, that's pretty weird that you caught helicopters on the heels of these sightings. I don't know what to think.

Let us know if you ever capture one of these on film!
Thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I know we're not alone in these sightings. I just wish everyone would go outdoors and look up for about 30 minutes then report back here.

Thanks for sharing

But then you're still assuming they're physical and can be witnessed by others. You could be manifesting these things by yourself. And as I've pointed out before (and it's well documented) someone standing next to you is not necessarily (in fact almost always not) going to have the same experience as you. My point being, asking others to go out and look up to confirm your sighting... Well, it's just not going to turn up anything in your favor. Someone half a mile away can go look, but there's absolutely no certainty they will see it, even if in your visible range it appears someone a mile away *could*. True UFO's are more connected to you as an individual. Perhaps you're just more sensitive than most other Floridians

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Let me try to describe the triangle craft again somewhat rather then find the thread I mention it.
It was approximately cloud level near evening hours daylight wise. It was traveling very slow then stopped just as I noticed it. It was nearly invisible but a sort of distortion if you will. Then there was three very dim white lights the one on the back left lights up brighter and the front point of the craft starts swinging around slow, the left light staying in the same location as the craft swings to the opposite direction. It was heading North so is now facing South.

It then went back to three dim lights as the front (point light) turned brighter it started moving slowly south then the front light went bright and the craft suddenly moved fast and vanished with intense speed.

Sort of reminded me of a magnet being turned on as the lights did their thing. No sound at all.

As far as these star like lights no way they are satellites. I`ve witnessed them do circles triangles and join each other. At times they seemed to enter the Earths atmosphere and turn real bright as a falling star while leaving a trail. All white tail. At that time there would be others quickly go to that area. ( 5 or more).

These lights fade out and seem to stop hardly visible. They will either flash brighter or brighten up as they start moving again.

I get the feeling they are cleaning the air after watching them for so long. And like I said they seem to like lightning the get rather excited it seems moving much faster so try to watch the storm clouds. It`s gotten to where I notice them day or night. They also seem to have a darkness (orb like circle) they seem to show when no visible light is there.

Sounds crazy but I`m happy I am not the only one seeing them. I would be interested in knowing now if you start seeing more as time goes on.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I was present for a sighting involving 3 witnesses.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jonasdelnegros

Cheers, sure it happens - but IMO there are lots more variables that need to be explored to understand why the three of you may have seen what you did. Was it a CE of 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc? What is the description of the sighting (feel free to link me if you have it written somewhere), how connected are the three of you to the UFO phenomena (for example was it a purposeful UFO sky watch) etc etc are just some of those variables, which could still end up to the same conclusion - the sighting was meant for you (and your other witnesses) and nobody else.

PS: I'm not saying don't ask others to look, certainly do! But be sure to think of other logical reasons as to why it's only apparently visible to you, it will open up more facts for you than just waiting on someone elses word

edit on 11-4-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I don't get how so many people on ATS keep denying there are spaceships flying around our atmosphere.
Like the OP said, all you need to do is go outside and spend a good 10 mins watching. I guess people don't have the attention span to look up that long.
here's my story

Sirius is definitely a spaceship(My thread helps reveal the truth of the situation). I had several friends and family confirm this for me this weekend. They saw it light up and move too.

Deny ignorance. Don't deny the truth. Seems like they're having a hard time denying the truth lately. There's just too many people seeing these things for it to be mocked and put down much longer.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

And that is how satellites work. If they did not stop or change direction, then it is nearly for sure just a satellite.
They basically looks like stars except that they move.

I have seen these since i was a kid in the 90s...

Edit: nm.. should have read rest of the thread before i responded.
I have no idea what they are then. I have seen this myself as well, but only once also during 90s where i saw several star like light points moving around, stopping and changing direction.
I even had another person with me at that time that observed it with me and saw exactly what i saw.

Edit2: Also to make it clear those lights i saw was definitely no boats, as it was nowhere near ocean and some of these moving lights was right above our head which rules out that it could have been boats.
edit on 11-4-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Here is the problem..

By posting over and over silly stuff and ignoring good explanations (although AGAINST your personal belief), you become less and less credible.

What do you think should "we" think if you post "lights above water" and reject any obvious explanation that it's likely boats (where is the evidence they are NOT?) - makes me just question all your other posts and "sightings" and your ability of critically evaluating what you actually see.

By posting masses of questionable stuff simply pulled off youtube, citing Ed Waters as evidence..etc.etc..you run danger that some people start simply ignoring your posts and question your credibility as a whole.
edit on 11-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Here is the problem..

By posting over and over silly stuff and ignoring good explanations (although AGAINST your personal belief), you become less and less credible.

What do you think should "we" think if you post "lights above water" and reject any obvious explanation that it's likely boats (where is the evidence they are NOT?) - makes me just question all your other posts and "sightings" and your ability of critically evaluating what you actually see.

By posting masses of questionable stuff simply pulled off youtube, citing Ed Waters as evidence..etc.etc..you run danger that some people start simply ignoring your posts and question your credibility as a whole.
edit on 11-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

I have graciously accepted the fact that others think (my OTHER thread..not this one, thank you) are boats. I am NOT fighting that.

Really. Honestly. What is wrong with you?

You think everyone believes Ed Walters is a fraud? You're trying so hard aren't you?

And by the way, my ATS ratings/marks speaks for themselves as far as my credibility.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

And that is how satellites work. If they did not stop or change direction, then it is nearly for sure just a satellite.
They basically looks like stars except that they move.

I have seen these since i was a kid in the 90s...

Edit: nm.. should have read rest of the thread before i responded.
I have no idea what they are then. I have seen this myself as well, but only once also during 90s where i saw several star like light points moving around, stopping and changing direction.
I even had another person with me at that time that observed it with me and saw exactly what i saw.

I know other people have filmed these zig-zagging objects. I can assure you this is NOT the way satellites behave.
I know words alone can't convince you.
And not that it'll help me and this thread, I'll try to find video of these star-sized objects

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You should read the stuff after Edit: part which you already quoted.

I was just a bit too quick to hit the reply button.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join