It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Am I the only one in south Florida seeing this?

page: 2
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater
 


you'll be the last one lauging sir




posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is it anything like this:



This guy is called Ed Grimsley, him and few mates clubbed together and got night vision and apparently they see this kind of stuff all the time

edit on 10-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Satellites usually show bright for about three hours after dark and three hours before dawn breaks. They are still up there during the night but the suns in a position that doesn't give them have enough lite to reflect to our eyes. They can still be seen but they are way dimmer. I've seen high planes reflect light too and you may not see the flashing lights.

I don't know what you are seeing. I can only tell you what I know about what I've seen and studied. I've never seen anything really unusual yet. I don't walk around all the time staring up either. Maybe if I did I'd see some alien crafts.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Same thing going on in NC!



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


Send NORAD a message to please check the skys around what ever area you are at! They have an e-mail address on their site.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Over spring break we were staying with my father in Palm Coast FL.My daughter and husband went to get a pizza and saw a triangle ufo.It had three bright lights on each corner and a bubble like red light on the bottom in the center. It was hoovering and gliding at a very slow speed. She managed to get a picture on her iphone and you can see the triangle shape very well but the red light did not show up in the photo. She was pretty spooked by the event and we even made a mufon report and submitted her photo. So if you go to the mufon site and click on palm coast you can see our report. There had been several ufo sightings in the area that week but I think ours was the only triangle one? It really resemble the Belgium triangle photo that you always see. I do not know. Could be one of ours but none the less exciting for us!



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Come on people, you know the drill.
Pictures or it didn't happen.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7
 


where at? I'm in gastonia!!!



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm in South Florida so I decided to have a look. I grabbed my HD camera and went outside for about 20min. It's a very clear night with no visible clouds. Due to light pollution I can't see much in the eastern part of the sky so I focused mostly on the west. It was really nice to sit outside and just look up for a bit but sadly I did not see anything out of the ordinary. I have my own UFO story that took place years ago in Florida but it was not like what you described. Too bad I didn't see something because it really is clear tonight and this time I would have had my camera. I will give it a go again the next few nights and post if I see anything. As for people suggesting it's satellites I'm going to say probably not. I have spent time up north at higher elevation and where there is less light pollution. I've seen my fair share of satellites but not in South Florida. With the amount of light pollution we have here I think it is nearly impossible to spot a satellite.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sounds like what I`m seeing here in North Florida. Although I`ve been watching them for along time now. They are there all the time actually and watch the storm clouds they seem to like thunder and such. You will see them in the bottom of the darker clouds.

I even started a thread a while back but screwed up by putting pictures in it as if it matters anyhow. Not everyone will see them. My sister can`t but my one friend did while his wife couldn`t and they don`t do pictures that make good proof. They will show up as orbs.

When I first noticed them it was like you only seeing a few. But now they are beyond counting. They do move in any direction but seem to hold a large triangle shape pattern above my house. They also seem to know I`m watching them.

Strange thing is you say you seen a triangle craft. I did as well prior to noticing these things. I also posted about that in some thread. I`ll look them up if you are interested? But for now I`m off to bed just caught your thread at last check up.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
I remember Phage mentioning this in another thread.
Despite the satellite moving at a constant velocity.....It appears to sashay/zig-zag across the sky do to slight movements of the observer.

That's a good idea but let me ask you something please: don't satellites move with the Earth in a clockwise direction?

No, they don't.
Satellites are launched at various orbit altitudes, directions, inclinations, and eccentricities accoring to the path that is most suitable for their intended purpose. Even though a satellite may be moving east to west, it may cross your location heading south to north, or north to south, depending on where in its ground track you fall on that pass.

You could even be seeing high level aircraft that are leaving from this side of the state and heading out over to the Gulf. I see them leaving this area at all hours of the night, and heading east. Everything from transports and refuelers, to fighters and possibly UCAVS. They are normally quite high up there, and are pretty much silent when they cross the sky.

Besides the involuntary movements of your neck, you also have to take into account involuntary movements of your eyes themselves. Maybe you have a slight astigmatism? Other things can also effect the motion of you eyes, such as having any alcohol, or even something that increases your blood pressure even slightly.

There is also the optical illusion that staring at a light against a black background will make it start to move.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
Is it anything like this:



This guy is called Ed Grimsley, him and few mates clubbed together and got night vision and apparently they see this kind of stuff all the time

edit on 10-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)


Well, they're the same as far as them being points of light in the night sky that are very far up in the atmosphere.
They seem to vary in speed though. Some race by. The one last night took it's time (for lack of a better description) and almost appeared like it was ricocheting or darting around.

But there is no doubt in my mind that there is a LOT of activity happening out there and there's no way the astronauts (or NASA) are not seeing this.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
I'm in South Florida so I decided to have a look. I grabbed my HD camera and went outside for about 20min. It's a very clear night with no visible clouds. Due to light pollution I can't see much in the eastern part of the sky so I focused mostly on the west. It was really nice to sit outside and just look up for a bit but sadly I did not see anything out of the ordinary. I have my own UFO story that took place years ago in Florida but it was not like what you described. Too bad I didn't see something because it really is clear tonight and this time I would have had my camera. I will give it a go again the next few nights and post if I see anything. As for people suggesting it's satellites I'm going to say probably not. I have spent time up north at higher elevation and where there is less light pollution. I've seen my fair share of satellites but not in South Florida. With the amount of light pollution we have here I think it is nearly impossible to spot a satellite.


Thank you for trying and sharing. Please let us know if/when you see something.

And I still concur. These to me are not satellites. There's just a feel that comes over me of seeing something extra-ordinary. Not saying they're alien. But am saying they're not satellites from what I can tell.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I would have to say Palm beach co is a UFO hot spot..I saw 2 triangles change to an orb cloak in Loxahatchee, Fl I've seen about 50 UFOs here since the late 90s...



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Sounds like what I`m seeing here in North Florida. Although I`ve been watching them for along time now. They are there all the time actually and watch the storm clouds they seem to like thunder and such. You will see them in the bottom of the darker clouds.

I even started a thread a while back but screwed up by putting pictures in it as if it matters anyhow. Not everyone will see them. My sister can`t but my one friend did while his wife couldn`t and they don`t do pictures that make good proof. They will show up as orbs.

When I first noticed them it was like you only seeing a few. But now they are beyond counting. They do move in any direction but seem to hold a large triangle shape pattern above my house. They also seem to know I`m watching them.

Strange thing is you say you seen a triangle craft. I did as well prior to noticing these things. I also posted about that in some thread. I`ll look them up if you are interested? But for now I`m off to bed just caught your thread at last check up.



You have no idea how refreshing (yet creepy) your post is especially the triangle UFO that preceded this onslaught. Was your triangle UFO red/orange too? Mine wasn't solid rather three points of light and there is no WAY it was a conventional craft. I'm not sure it was even in this dimension although I know that sounds hard to believe. It looked and FELT so un-human.

And these other lights. I appreciate people's helpful explanations suggesting it's the way I'm jerking my head or....they're satellites going in a thousand different directions but that too, is hard to buy.

The satellite explanation is like saying I'm coincidentally seeing 'fireflies' light up during the day. I mean, even though fireflies are out there and you usually see them at night....what are the odds of seeing them flash their 'light' during the day....almost, daily?
I can bend my imagination as far as anyone else can but I do have my limitation.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would like to read your threads. Can you send me the links please? Where in Florida are you?



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
I would have to say Palm beach co is a UFO hot spot..I saw 2 triangles change to an orb cloak in Loxahatchee, Fl I've seen about 50 UFOs here since the late 90s...


Between AUTEC project (whatever THAT is) , the Bermuda Triangle, Gulf Breeze, Homestead Air Reserve (Gleason and Nixon) Coral Castle and Skunk Ape, I have to agree that this is a very unusual state.
Edgar Mitchell lives in my town and he's gone on record saying there are unusual flying objects out there so I know we're not imagining these.

I've been here 7 years now and not sure if I'm just noticing them more or that it's happening more.

Lot's of persistent contrails here too yesterday. I'm just sayin'.....................



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I believe there could be a UFO base somewhere near S Fla...where who knows..



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Come on people, you know the drill.
Pictures or it didn't happen.


Didn't make this thread for approval rather I made it to share information and experiences.

Your statement is very profound though...because that's exactly what quantum physic say. If you yourself don't experience it then, it never happened.

I know what I saw. And if you're not next to me seeing them too then, they don't exist in your world and no amount of photos would help capture the reality of this (although they'd be interesting).
Besides, these are way too far up there. I'd have to have a zoom-lens which, I don't.

All I can say is, keep looking up. I mean, invest a good amount of time outdoors at night. Because from my experience, you're bound to see something unexplainable every night



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Triad
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


I believe there could be a UFO base somewhere near S Fla...where who knows..



I'm one cynical step ahead of you. I believe there are alien bases everywhere!!

The Navy and UFOs have a very special relationship and Florida is host for the US Navy. I think that in part is why the Bush's took over this state. But that's political and I rather not taint this nice discussion with foul thoughts


I think AUTEC is studying or in cahoots with the unidentified submerged objects that have been seen. I've never seen that but I've seen (twice) a round object... way off on the horizon, hoovering for hours. It's hard to get an idea of distance when on the ocean but this was about 5-10 miles out which makes me believe they were quite large.



posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinkytink1207
Over spring break we were staying with my father in Palm Coast FL.My daughter and husband went to get a pizza and saw a triangle ufo.It had three bright lights on each corner and a bubble like red light on the bottom in the center. It was hoovering and gliding at a very slow speed. She managed to get a picture on her iphone and you can see the triangle shape very well but the red light did not show up in the photo. She was pretty spooked by the event and we even made a mufon report and submitted her photo. So if you go to the mufon site and click on palm coast you can see our report. There had been several ufo sightings in the area that week but I think ours was the only triangle one? It really resemble the Belgium triangle photo that you always see. I do not know. Could be one of ours but none the less exciting for us!


Thanks for this


I too was, well ....not spooked but more awestruck. I knew what I was seeing was not 'normal'. It was 2AM and this flew low (maybe 1000 feet?) and fast and silently.

And it too had three red/orange lights on each corner. It was definitely triangular and I'm not even sure it was solid.
I gave my report to NUFORC but they haven't updated their site yet. They don't have April updated

I would like to read your report. Any way you can link it over in here?
Thanks so much for your post.



new topics

top topics



 
14
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join