It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one in south Florida seeing this?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Every single night for the past two weeks---- I keep seeing these star-sized points of light darting around in space. From my prospective (Earth!) they appear to be extremely high up surpassing any normal plane altitude and certainly higher than 40,000.

What the hell is going on?

They appear at various times throughout the night sky too. I just now saw one. Yesterday's was around midnight.

I refuse to believe they're satellites. First because they're lit up and second, they're all over the place in their trajectory. They are literally darting around.

I saw a red/orange triangle UFO last week gliding right above my house... which had me awestruck but these star-sized objects are mysteriously amazing too.

Is this something new or am I just noticing them more?
It's almost like a given that if I go outside and spend 10 minutes looking up, I'll see one of these objects.

Is anyone else from Palm Beach county or anywhere in south Florida witnessing this too?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Every single night for the past two weeks---- I keep seeing these star-sized points of light darting around in space. From my prospective (Earth!) they appear to be extremely high up surpassing any normal plane altitude and certainly higher than 40,000.

They appear at various times throughout the night sky too. I just now saw one. Yesterday's was around midnight.

I refuse to believe they're satellites. First because they're lit up and second, they're all over the place in their trajectory. They are literally darting around.

I saw a red/orange triangle UFO last week gliding right above my house... which had me awestruck but these star-sized objects are mysteriously amazing too.

Is this something new or am I just noticing them more?
It's almost like a given that if I go outside and spend 10 minutes looking up, I'll see one of these objects.

Is anyone else from Palm Beach county or anywhere in south Florida witnessing this too?

What area of South FL & of the Sky we talkin here?

I'm in PB County & have a camera & telephoto lens.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I think their just preparing to take you to the mothership. Your name is ... Human Alien...after-all.
I looked out and only see patches of clouds and some little stars, that's it.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i always see what you are talking about. star sized lights (or smaller) zipping around. i figured it was my eyes messing with me

i have seen several UFO's throughout my life though, so i always wonder.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
This is a thread i would expect from you.

Get your self some HD video recording and post it, or you must know someone with it, tell them to record it.

I spent at least two hours every night watching the sky even on cloudy days(i am really easy bored, best way to ponder about life), and i very rarely see anything, i have seen stuff, but i allways come up with a logical solution to what i see.

looking forward to see your youtube

edit on 10-4-2012 by Mianeye because: spelling
edit on 10-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

Am in east Lake Worth but it doesn't matter where in the sky because I've been seeing them every where. Tonight light was looking east at around 1 o'clock (imaging the sky is a gigantic clock)

Please. See if you can at least see this because I don't know if they'd be visible on video/photo because they are so small (high). But maybe you have a lens?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Are they moving in a straight line?

Do they disappear suddenly?

Have you seen them between dusk and 11pm?

Do they generally move west to east (sw to ne or nw to se)?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
dangit, tell em to fly over MY house here in NC, all i get to see are planes taking off and landing @ Charlotte Airport

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien---->and certainly higher than 40,000.

It's probably Jeb Bush in his new Learjet or satellites.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
dangit, tell em to fly over MY house here in NC, all i get to see are planes taking off and landing @ Charlotte Airport

I'm not trying to be some weirdo Yahweh UFO prophet or anything like that but..... try going outside and look at the stars for at least 10 minutes or so.

Maybe this is more common and more world-wide. I don't know. I am stuck here in Florida and all I know is....for the past 2 weeks, every night when I go outside, I see these points of lights trekking around up there.

Don't get the wrong impression...it's not like I just walk outside and see them. I invest some time. At least 10 minutes upwards to 40 (then my neck hurts) but....they're there. Whatever they are. They up there. At least down here anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ivar_Karlsen

Originally posted by Human_Alien---->and certainly higher than 40,000.

It's probably Jeb Bush in his new Learjet or satellites.

They can't be satellites unless they're 'under the influence'.
These (what look to be satellite size though) are darting around. They're not smoothly sashaying the sky. No! They are almost zig-zagging.

You'll see. I'm sure someone will be able to film this soon.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, it's not a satellite, judging by your description. They don't move in trajectories of that nature. With all of the weird # that is going on: WHO KNOWS!?

link   
Maybe you're truly having a close encounter of the first kind. That, or any other numbered close encounter, does not necessarily mean others will be able to experience it with you. So keep in mind it could be occurring for your benefit only and not everyone else in Florida...and of course, just enjoy!

link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Are they moving in a straight line?

Do they disappear suddenly?

Have you seen them between dusk and 11pm?

Do they generally move west to east (sw to ne or nw to se)?

No. Not in a straight line. That's my point of discussion because they're devoid satellite movement.

I've seen them from 9PM up until 2AM

I haven't taken notice which direction but thinking back, they've been all over.
Tonight was in the eastern sky moving west. But 'darting' west. Not just smoothly moving.

This one tonight DID disappear (funny you mention that) but I'm just chalking that off to upper atmospheric cloud coverage or something (although it is very clear outside tonight)
Thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Maybe you're truly having a close encounter of the first kind. That, or any other numbered close encounter, does not necessarily mean others will be able to experience it with you. So keep in mind it could be occurring for your benefit only and not everyone else in Florida...and of course, just enjoy!

Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind especially going into the second week now.

But I would like to see if anyone else in south Florida is seeing this too though.
Thanks for your kind words

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, it's not a satellite, judging by your description. They don't move in trajectories of that nature. With all of the weird # that is going on: WHO KNOWS!?

I know. The more I deduce, the less I know.
They are definitely not satellites. Not with these erratic movements.

I wish I could capture one on film but there's no way my cell-phone will pick this up.

Time to go back outside to see if there's anymore entertainment!

Thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
As others have suggested, please take a video camera and record these things.

its a little hard to tell what you're talking about only from your description

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sashaying across the sky could be your answer.

I remember Phage mentioning this in another thread.

Despite the satellite moving at a constant velocity.....It appears to sashay/zig-zag across the sky do to slight movements of the observer.

The next time you see them.....lay down (if you can) and relax with your head supported and see if they appear to stabilise. If they do.....you'll know they are satellites.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Sashaying across the sky could be your answer.

I remember Phage mentioning this in another thread.

Despite the satellite moving at a constant velocity.....It appears to sashay/zig-zag across the sky do to slight movements of the observer.

The next time you see them.....lay down (if you can) and relax with your head supported and see if they appear to stabilise. If they do.....you'll know they are satellites.

That's a good idea but let me ask you something please: don't satellites move with the Earth in a clockwise direction?
The one I saw tonight was in the eastern sky, heading west towards me.
The one I saw the other night was moving from north....to south.

I find it hard to believe that I am serendipitously able to capture teeny tiny satellites for almost two weeks straight. I mean what are the odds? (then again, what are the odds I'm seeing something else?)
Either way, it's just weird.

And the red/orange triangle craft I saw last week too.

And I will refrain from saying what I just saw just now although I couldn't even begin to describe it. But I am dismissing that as a midnight riding flock of geese!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join