It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martial Law in Italy? Spain Portugal Greece Riots Euro Collapse UK fall back as US preps all out WAR

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
we most all know by now what tends to follow US 'drills' right?

"US Army Preparing for Martial Law Scenario in US? Civil Disturbance and Mock Riot Drills In Washington"
theintelhub.com...

The Department of Homeland Security, the USDA, and the FBI have ALL purchased or are set to purchase over 750 million rounds of .40 caliber hollow point ammo while at the same time portions of the US Army are directly training for crowd control within the United States.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...
"Eurozone Collapse Could Leave Britain Defenseless, Ministers Warned"

"The Government needs to decide if the UK will continue to be as involved in US military action as we have been in the past if the US focuses on Asia-Pacific." The committee said that in an era of "diminished resources", the UK would have to accept a more "partnership-dependent" role in world affairs as "International economic problems could lead to an increase in economic migrants between EU member states, and to domestic social or political unrest," the committee said. [B]The committee said that the Government also needed to "reflect deeply" on the implications for Britain of the policy shifts taking place in the US as Washington increasingly turns its focus away from Europe. "It raises fundamental questions if our pre-eminent defense and security relationship is with an ally who has interests which are increasingly divergent from our own,"..

US Plans?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

"It raises fundamental questions if our pre-eminent defense and security relationship is with an ally who has interests which are increasingly divergent from our own,".

Awesome thread. it would be unthinkable for these words to be spoken just a couple years ago. I can see a day where America goes to war thinking they have friends to back them up only to find that when they look behind them noone is there. Its coming.

The BRICS are the future. America is done.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well I remember there was a thread talking about Britain planning in closing their borders should the EU collapse

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I only hope we're as brave as the Italians, Spaniards, and Portuguese when we're under the hobnailed boot....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

First of all, there have been hundreds of instances when drills have ocurred and people like Alex Jones and his army of adoring fans have claimed that it "means something"... guess what? Yeah, they were just drills, there was no martial law, Bush didn't cling to power, there wasn't a false flag attack, there wasn't a race war. there wasn't a riot and there wasn't *insert ten thousandth scenario here*

Next up, there still hasn't been any evidence provided regarding the ammo supposedly purchased by the DHS. It was made clear that the figure quoted was the "maximum available order number" not that this is what was ordered. This still needs to be clarified before we start taking this as fact.

However, it is clear that our governments have been, and are, preparing for massive social unrest.

In the UK we have our government trying to push through emergency draconian laws that the people can clearly see only help the government fight one thing - the people. The terrorists and criminals they are suggesting it'll help them fight know how bury their tracks and discuss in code, to suggest that these new measures are for fighting terrorism and crime is just insulting the British public.

At the same time, they're still using the riots of last year to push for heavier police response at ALL protests. Some also believe that the police were told to hold back and allow the riots to escalate, a false flag on its own which could then be used to demonize all youth from Occupy to student protesters.

We've all known since 2008/9 that there would be a collapse, and our governments are trying to prepare for it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that we don't need to add fiction and unproven little rumors, there is evidence enough that they know what the likely scenario is and they are preparing for it.

The question is, are you going to be on the side of the government, the side of the revolutionaries, or try to keep your head down until it's over?

I have a feeling it's going to be a fascinating year.

Keep your eye on the markets as they stabilize it with fictional money tomorrow... And keep your eye on Greece, Spain and Italy too, they are all on the cusp of revolution and if that happens while the markets are weak we'll see a collapse within 24 hours.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

he Terror Drills That Became Real: 9/11, the London Bombings & the Sinking of Estonial

The easiest way to carry out a false flag attack is by setting up a military exercise that simulates the very attack you want to carry out.

- Captain Eric H. May, former U.S. Army military intelligence officer

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

"It raises fundamental questions if our pre-eminent defense and security relationship is with an ally who has interests which are increasingly divergent from our own,".

Awesome thread. it would be unthinkable for these words to be spoken just a couple years ago. I can see a day where America goes to war thinking they have friends to back them up only to find that when they look behind them noone is there. Its coming.

The BRICS are the future. America is done.

I'm american and don't think most americans are bad, it's the zionists manipulating the American politicians.

Would love to see peace in the world and an end to the global wars destroying ALL countries.

I know the countries they are bombing have it worse, but the taxpayers are sacked with more debt than we can ever pay back because of the wars.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jim3981

I agree. Americans are ok. The American Government is demonic though.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
America has used up it's allies, we have clients now.

The only thing we have is a grip on Energy, and Drugs, and Weapons.

If your country wants these make friends with us. If your country keeps power and has an open secret that the military runs everything behind the scenes we likely help.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Back to the contract dude.....
It calls for up to 750 million but i believe only 450 million are the real present orderr...it is one of those supply the goods steadily to the goverment for their use, and the terms will see delivery take place over three years i think....

In other words DHS gives the company a firm order for the 450 milliom. of this round....they company delivers the ammo in lots to DHS as and when needed, whith a contract extension that could see the order boosted to 750 million if nothing better comes along by the time the first ammo is used up.......
They are NOT getting all these millions of rounds all at once....its over a 3yr term....
not so scarey.......................

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Not exactly sure why DHS needs 450 million rounds. Even if it is spread out over 3 years, just kinda weird. Especially hollow tipped. I can't really see the coast guard and border patrol using all 450 million but who knows. If they do, then I'd really like to see on exactly what.

Has anyone else mentioned anything to you about how you've amassed close to 1000 posts in a little over a month? It seems like every other thread I open has been started by you.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling

They are NOT getting all these millions of rounds all at once....its over a 3yr term....

30000 rounds aweek !!!
thats pretty scary

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think the best thing americans can do is take to the street en-mass and arrest those in power who are taking you to war with Iran else face the prospects of seeing millions die on home soil.

Did anyone get any voting papers for war with Iran because Israel wants Iran removed from the face of the earth.

Democracy is not working because all the politicians are on the make and its time to stand up and stop this or reap what you sow.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
seems like the politician in the oval seems set on world domination,
the was a time when you could vote for someone who loved his country and its people now you have to vote for the less of two evils,

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Every Department will likely have some sort of monthly qualification or gun training program. Live Fire practice is common in many areas of our government. I was surprised a few years back when I was working with the Coast Guard Port Security unit that the basically fire more rounds down range a quarter than I did as infantry.

I will also point out that back when I was in the Army we always did Crowd Control and defusing exercises. It was fun when you got to be the OP4.

So hearing this doesn't seem like a warning of things to come. The youth do not control the streets here. If my son wants to go protest I'll let him to a point. But once I feel the actions of others are going to call in questions the safety of others I'm grabbing my boy and leaving.

On the flip side I know to many parents that wont let their kid go outside in the first place.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3
seems like the politician in the oval seems set on world domination,
the was a time when you could vote for someone who loved his country and its people now you have to vote for the less of two evils,

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil, much the same as saying Hobsons choice!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
All this is because the banks have committed massive fraud and crapped all over the people.

The banks are payingthe wages of the government officials, police etc... And the police are too stupid to understand whats going on.

We are in so muvh trouble because of the bankers they should be hung, and I really do mean that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nofear39

Originally posted by stirling

30000 rounds aweek !!!
thats pretty scary
I was an armorer in the Army thus I held ammo in my vault for training exercises. 30,000 rounds isn't that many in the scheme of things, although the number seems like a lot it's not unheard of. On an intense training week you could easily go through 40,000- 50,000 rounds. Granted that is included with machine gun operation, but you're still only talking about a battalion level training exercise. Now think about a national level contract. I just want to put perspective on the numbers, as someone with expertise on large amounts of ammunition those numbers don't even make me blink.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
there is no martial law in italy. there are just unfair and inefficient laws, corrupt politicians and masonic and mafia interest. this is not martial law, this is a crap nation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is all based on a predicated economic collapse engineered to further the wealth gap and institute a world-wide system of corporate neo-feudalism.
When the banks run happen (and I believe they will) they will then implement emergency measures.
This is why it's so important to at least have a few months worth of your basic needs on hand so you're not forced to go out and get involved in the craziness happening on the streets.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join