It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people suddenly denying the New World Order? How stupid can you be?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

Please explain how in principle 'The one world order' ends in death.

Just what do you think will happen to the people who refuse to go along with this One World Order? In order to even have this you will need a dictator far worse than Hitler because theres alot of people who are not going to be on board with this idea because we will not lose our autonomy. So in order to make a one world order you will have to kill anyone who isn't onboard with it or they will stand in the way. Mass genocide for anyone not onboard with the system.
edit on 19-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by justwokeup

Please explain how in principle 'The one world order' ends in death.

Just what do you think will happen to the people who refuse to go along with this One World Order? In order to even have this you will need a dictator far worse than Hitler because theres alot of people who are not going to be on board with this idea because we will not lose our autonomy. So in order to make a one world order you will have to kill anyone who isn't onboard with it or they will stand in the way. Mass genocide for anyone not onboard with the system.
edit on 19-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

Thats only if its forced now before its time. You'd need a dictator to make it happen tomorrow. Not necessarily always the case.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You cant ask people to go through a social change like a new world order... you have to get the circumstances right so they beg you for it..

Financial Collapse
World War
Starvation
Unemployment
Corrupted Government
Military Unrest

Sound familar?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

What I don't understand is what is their motive for this New World Order? Is it to gain all knowledge possible and to become "Enlightened" or is it to simply keep their rich families in power forever? It seems more believeable to me that the Zionist Jews is what's creating problems. They just want people to think that freemasons had to do with causing so much problems. The Illuminati seem to be a distraction for who really causes much of the problems in the U.S.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

This video from BBC reported prematurely of the collapse of WT7 building it also shows an explosive used to bring it down. www.youtube.com...

The next video shows that thermite which was made in a lab brought down the Twin Towers and not the jet fuel. There was EMP's that overloaded the electronics in the cars below which caused them to explode. Start from 1:35:33.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
spam removed by Admin
edit on May 16th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No, you make your own conspiracies. Find me one single shred of evidence, anywhere, that the Illuminati even exists as you describe it. You can't. But what you can do, it take little pieces of information from multiple sources, that you don't fully understand and then twist and contrive that information to fit your theory. I think a world government would be a fantastic idea. Many people do. It is a natural progression of mankind. In fact, no-one is even denying this, including government and large corporations who tend to benefit from globalisation. You however, don't assume that globalisation is there to benefit mankind, but rather believe (and I have no idea where you get the evidence for this) that instead of promoting free trade and resolving national disputes, it's purpose is far more sinister with the only goal of forcing humanity into animal-like slavery in what is essentially some kind of world wide prison. Again, where are you getting this information? And if this was really the case, how the hell do you suppose that you would know about these supposedly 'secret' plans?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

Do you even bother to watch the videos you just posted or are you so misinformed/deluded that you think Gordon Brown is referring to the Illuminati NWO in that speech? There really is no hope with people like you

edit on 2-5-2012 by Faulks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I had a work colleague IM me today asking me my opinions on 9/11, I said there is a lot of coincidences and unanswered questions out there that leads me to believe the government at the time knew something about this.
He became very defensive when I said this, I sent him some links such as the pilots for 9/11, recommended he watches loose change etc. he then turned very negative with me (considering we are friends). He gave me the old NWO is BS, why are they taking so long. We have rich people so what, he said he has seen no changes in freedoms since 1969 and we're all a bunch of conspiracy nuts basically. I was shocked, I mean I am a skeptic like anyone and as soon as I threw a few good bones at him he turned on me. I think people are not just sleeping, they
are completely knocked out, in a long term coma.

Peace

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Faulks

Type illuminati backwards and put dot com and see where it takes you. Also watch this video: www.youtube.com... Also type Georgia Guidestones. Also watch this: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by COBHC88

That Illuminati website is a well known hoax for starters. I can't believe people still take it seriously. Someone made that website themselves and put a redirect on it. 30 seconds of 'googling' will show you that.

As for those videos, I've seen pretty much every single one under the sun. All they do is take instances of things happening and then twist the facts so they fit with the Illuminati conspiracy. Even if the American government was somehow aware prior to the 9/11 attack or did have some involvement in it, could it not just be because their government and the rich corporations they are in bed with thought it would be a good money making idea? Where does the Illuminati fit in with all this? Everything that happens in this world can be explained without the Illuminati. There is no proof of it's existence, so why do people get angry/confused when people don't believe in it? I'm finding this hard to understand.

Edit: And those guide stones: "Prize truth, beauty, love, seeking harmony with the infinite", "Be not a cancer on the earth, leave room for nature", "Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts"...

... My GOD, may the lord have mercy on all our souls. They really do sound like the devil reincarnate...

edit on 3-5-2012 by Faulks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
spam removed by Admin

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Faulks

I can't?

I gave all kinds of facts in my post, and that's just the tip of the iceberg, what little of all the facts I could fit on that post. I could list all the facts on about five separate forums, but I'd rather not spoonfeed the obvious details of the conspiracies and histories of the world to people who, by all means, can easily learn it for themselves. I didn't twist anything around. Everything I stated is true. Don't believe me, that's fine, but do the research. Don't simply assume I'm a liar or fear monger.

Please, look around and get a little common sense. People are not going to break everything down for you and present it the way you want to hear it. Conspiracies aren't going to be broadcasted on the news as conspiracies, they'll be broadcasted as a cover story, a 'good, life changing thing', or otherwise. You have to look through people's words.

If it doesn't seem to you like I stated facts, I'm sorry, but I did.

I'd rather not talk about where I get the info (no, it's not because I have doubts about it, it's other reasons)

And the globalists working towards the one world government use subtle tactics, poisoning the public water with flouride and many other chemicals under that name which has been proven to increase your chances of getting cancer, especially if you're a male, putting live viruses in the vaccines along with cancer viruses, mercury, and parts of aborted fetuses, among many other things that cause serious damage to either your mental health or your immune system (or both), Chemicals, things like GMO, in nearly all the large mass-produced foods, and unhealthy vaccines given for free (and sometimes, without parent's consent) in free clinics in particularly poor neighborhoods in order to weaken and kill the "useless eaters," the water supply containing chemicals that limite fertility, the government here in America talking quietly about adopting China's "one child policy," putting GMO in school food and banning the parents from packing their lunch, and above all, openly talking about pure depopulation (not just population control, but DE-POPULATING).

They are playing God.

Are you seriously telling me that's not sinister?

I'm sorry, but mega death isn't worth us being able to get along with other countries better. The top world leaders already get along just fine without a one world government. Ever heard of Bilderberg?

And hell, you trying to put holes in my logic doesn't prove me wrong. I have just as much, if not more, reason to believe this sinister plot exists as you have to believe otherwise... but since the situation is fanominally huge and involves killing millions of innocent people, I'd rather not risk it by turning the other cheek and hoping the conspiracy isn't true.

The way I see it, humans themselves, weather they think they're "elite" or not, are unfit to decide what "the greater good" really is. And so, I'd rather not see millions die simply as an experiment by the global elite because they think they know the greater good.

Only God can decide that type of thing.

The hell with their "greater good." Let freedom ring. God bless everyone!
edit on 8-5-2012 by XxNightAngelusxX because: I can

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by COBHC88

Think of being in their shoes, having ALMOST everything under your thumb, but just barely not. Imagine having everything under control, EXCEPT the people's want to be free, think, and revolt.They control food, water, economics, war, the rise and fall of nations, treaties, currency, lies on the news, technology, ect. If you were a power hungry psycho, and you had everything EXCEPT that one little detail, the people's will to survive and choose things for themselves, under control, wouldn't that drive you crazy?

The only thing they can't affect monumentally is people's will, so, in a sea of power drunkness, wanting more than anything to be God, they are doing everything possible to win minds, and are partially succeeding.

They will never fully succeed, though. Never.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
People are accepting the "new" world order under many different guises.

The radical environmentalism tells its converts to believe that humans are parasites on the back of the Earth, and their utopia will come soon whereby "nature" will kill of the undesirables.

The New Age converts have been promised their utopia of love and peace, ascended masters and enlightenment, and that all who are not ready to "ascend" will be elimated.

The Ufology religion tells its converts that Star Trek is real - that in order to become a "type 1" civilisation and in order for the "aliens" to disclose themselves, that we MUST come together.

The religion of humanism and atheism tells its adherents that man can solve anything and everything "if we only come together".

The world leaders preach globalisation as the answer to the world's problems. Simply looking at our own countries, it appears that it's the CAUSE of most of our monetary and job crises, but never mind, people are blind.

The support for a "new" world order is cunningly being built without these different groups realising that the DEMAND for it is through their own man-made religions. Their beliefs and actions have been changed to support it, without ever realising that they are being manipulated by the common denominator - Satan. He is the father of lies, and he does what he was created for - deception. And it's blatantly obvious that the time of the end is near - the churches are corrupt and lawless and the descendants of once faithful Christians now believe that aliens created them instead of the One True God. Yes, the Second Coming is near to hand, but before then, the Lord is calling People to repent of their evil ways and to accept the Kingdom of God for the time is near to hand.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Codex Alimentarius in (I think it was 2001) predicted that there would be a manufactured health crisis in 2009, where someone would make millions from selling a so called vaccine that no one needed.

2009 came along, and bang on cue came the swine flu which Donald Rumsfeld made millions on through sale of the vaccine that no one needed.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a New World Order.....there is nothing New about it.

Would you like a Hiram Key to see further into the temple?
Dont have to be chosen, have a certain DnA lineage, or know anyone special.
smiles

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
spam removed by Admin

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Faulks

Keep reading the guide stones.It mentions keep population at 500,000,000.The illuminati now consists of the CFR,the bilderberg group,the Club of Rome,the Skull and Bones society.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I completely agree with you and asked that same question..

It is fact that Bush Sr promised us "their" NWO in 1991 on 11 september. One thing I know for sure and that this man is no fool.

The strange thing is that nobody ever updated us with the status of the development of this NWO organisation.

It is like the Devil.... "they" told us about him and now that we know of him he hides and want us to belief he does not excist.

What can the meaning of this be?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join