It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“If you’ve done nothing wrong you have nothing to worry about.”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i thought id chime in, but I wanted to keep it short, yknow, because this forum is in the public domain. (this means you, you intel spys)

I agree OP.

This survailworld is all a mindf*ck for us. Its psychological in nature, and the fear and stress is meant to keep our minds on the "shell game"- the shell with no pea, that is.

I just posted an audio version of Silent weapons for Quiet Wars--Im sure electronic surveillance is covered in it, as everything in America today is an ENERGY exchange, with the controllers on the button...

recommended for a well rounded understanding of current events

www.abovetopsecret.com...

there is also the text version here
www.lawfulpath.com...

thanks op

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No one is out to get you. You can choose not to participate in the matrix.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To all of you saying there is no constitutional right to privacy, do your research. There is.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSandman
I agree with what you've said and i'd like to comment on this new technology that scans people and whoever is nervous or anxious etc. are deemed suspicious. They used it at the Superbowl. But what if being constantly watched is making them nervous and now if your nervous in public that deems you suspicious.

I've heard this with new robots in Japan, but they used it at the superbowl?! What happened to observing body language? I have natural anxiety...as do

I was so pissed that they didn't even tell me about the new body scanner in the airport until I stepped into it, I'm sure me and many other women make that guy in a dark room not mind his job...I'm more worried about how radioactive they could be, but whatever. opting out next time, they can grope me. whatever.

I would also like to say, among agreeing with the original poster (albiet still using a smartphone which I am sure google has every text from yet I still use) and reactivated my facebook. I just miss my friends that live far away now, most of them do...

It might be repetitive, and a bit off topic, but Orwell's 1984 is looking alot like 2014 might
If you guys haven't read it recently, you should, not just because it's a brilliant novel either. I even think of the last 3 books in Harry Potter... I feel like we're in book 5, where the government starts controlling the media completely, making the wisest out to be lunatics etc. I can remember being awestruck at such a world, and not because there were wizards in it as a child reading... I really do believe Rowling was one of the few who truly wanted to give my generation the gift of knowing those above you are not always right, and sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest... which I have found to be true.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'll tell you why you have something to worry about! It's because those in power create the laws they want you to follow while they create the laws which give them immunity. Since they are in power, they choose to follow the laws or disregard them as they choose. You only need to do a Google search to see the injustices that are occurring every day in our court systems.

edit on 18-4-2012 by photobug because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

As I'm new here and iv not worked out how to post properly maybe someone could look up the modern version of "first they came" from the intel hub. This is exactly what you are saying about
" I've done nothing wrong it doesn't concern me"
Great post couldn't agree more

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

First they came for the communists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
How much longer is this going to take?

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
dear folkes weza not worriors just portected by them. weza not in shape nor wantta be.. We just poor old white folk that is being messed with bye them power hungery ape contestants of power and fear. DA WICKED WASTEFUL COUNTY MOUNTIES OF THE SOUTH. WHO WANTS TA KNOW WHO OWNS THAT LAND AND HOME YOU ARE IN.(DONT THEY KNOW).

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
The bigger question is,if i`ve done nothing wrong then why do they want to keep an eye on me?
Most people "do nothing wrong" so why do they want to keep an eye on and keep track of so many people who have done nothing wrong?What are they up too?

it`s a waste of time, money and resources to track innocent people who have done nothing wrong. If they truely are just trying to keep us safe then why don`t they use those resources,time and money to track people who they know have done things wrong or have a high probability of doing something wrong, convicted criminals, people on probation,people with ties to criminal gangs and organizations etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunderA look at history – any history – shows how open to debate these concepts really are, and how truly easy it is to do wrong when trying with all your heart to do right.

And what is allowable today may not be allowed tomorrow. I wouldn't put it past our esteemed leaders to have a law passed and punishment meted out retroactively.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Saw this today and it reminded me of this thread:

If You Are Doing Nothing Wrong You Have PLENTY to Fear – 30 Examples

Source:
www.blacklistednews.com...
edit on 5/17/2014 by FailedProphet because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join