It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the elite wired?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
By wired I mean are they electronically enhanced?

If we accept the theory that technology is about 50 years in advance of what’s publicly available then this its not a silly question.

Imagine a skin graft on your arm that you tap and it turns into a display, our bodies easily produce enough stray electricity to run displays and small cpu's.

Imagine your eyes being connected by wifi to the internet so that its visible within your vision whenever you need it.

Imagine nanobots in your blood that rush to injury sites and repair the damage or prevent illness before your even aware of it.

Imagine waking up in the morning to find all the latest news uploaded to your internal database.

Imagine sharing your thoughts via your internal wifi when in corporate meetings just like telepathy. Think of the advantage that would give you!

Imagine your eyes automatically switching to night vision.

Imagine being able to upload profiles. You could instantly be a professional helicopter pilot, or an expert on any subject.

If their techno really is 50 years more advanced than ours then I think all of the above (maybe with the exception of profiles) and probably a lot more will already be available to them.

In the future for us mere mortals I see the opposite.

Imagine your daily thoughts being scanned.

Imagine everything you see being logged.

Imagine nanobots inflicting pain when you wont obey.

Imagine if your skin turned bright red whenever you had a BAD thought.

Imagine if they decide what profile you'll be loaded with. I REALY DONT WANT TO BE A BOMB DISPOSAL MAN

For the elite, being wired would truly be an enhancement, for the rest of us I see total enslavement.

So what do you think, are they wired and if so what enhancements do you think they might have?
Do you think we'll be getting any of it?

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Oh yeah I totally agree. Could be linked in with the mark of the beast... I see an amazing gift that comes with a price. Imagine nanobots that rebuild your body instantly as soon as any part of it is destroyed. Now imagine the whole earth on fire...nowhere to go...just feeling the pain of burning...forever....and you can't ever die. Maybe that's what Hell really is. Sorry if the Bible stuff bothers you. I'm not super religious but am open to all possibilities and I have a special place in my heart for the Bible stories, though I acknowledge that it is possible that they are not true or are misunderstood.

Or imagine the same but being frozen in ice or trapped underwater. Though maybe the enhancements will allow you to breath underwater.

Yeah, the elites probably have iron man suits or something crazy... I wouldn't be surprised one bit. Ready made organs grown..or just nanobots that rebuild the tissues constantly. I don't know how high up the ladder you'd have to be to have the really cool stuff. But I doubt they trust a buffoon like an American president with any of it. But who knows? The past few presidents couldve been super smart but cleverly acted stupid so we blamed their treacherous actions as mistakes, errors...accidents.

join