It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PsyOps or MK Ultra in Action

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First and foremost are attacks to the ego. Just like you see in boot camp, name calling, laughing at, just general sustained ridicule and degradation. What this accomplishes is lowering a persons self-esteem. A person with low self-esteem is easier to control, they trust themselves less and are thus more likely to trust others.

On the other side you'll have attempts by the attackers to befriend you, giving you slight compliments, not enough to counteract the degradation, but enough to get you to say "finally someone likes me." They don't like you, just want to get on your good side so you start to trust them and their opinions. These guys will then lay a few well placed suggestions or opinions that will guide you to a certain conclusion. The idea here is simple pavlov's dogs psychology.

Over the course of their contact with you they build a profile and use that profile to determine how you are likely to react to certain stimuli. With that they'll strategically place bits and pieces of information for you to see in the hopes that it will lead you to certain conclusions they've planned out for you.

They can use this in numerous ways, they might want you to think that you're special and have been chosen by a secret society or something to kill a political leader. This is most likely the scenario behind the ATS killer. They might fear you enough so that they simply want you dead, in that case you're likely to see more of the degradation type attacks in the hopes that it will lead you to depression. Once the depression stage is reached, or so they believe, they'll place a few hints for you to catch. They won't tell you to commit suicide, simply place the idea in your head.

This really only works on known personality profiles though. If you're unique enough you'll be just fine

P.S. I know from personal experience thank you very much. Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Sounds like a Sociopath to me.

I've had the unfortunate opportunity of knowing one of these scum-bags and what you describe is exactly how they handle -everything-

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Sociopath is one way it could be said, pathological might be more accurate. At any rate the best way to describe it is probably Gulf War Syndrome. They grew up in a world being beaten down by their parents and so they grew up nutz. Not just the PsyOpers though, those around them grew up nutz too so they really thought they had good reason to go a little schizo.

No offense

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

Who plays these games with you?

Why do you tolerate it?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody

A variety of organizations. The church is one of the biggest offenders, man they are jack asses, but also corporations that like their precious status, governments that fear their own citizens, etc. Believe it or not ordinary citizens use similar, less well researched, tactics simply because they're afraid of getting hurt themselves.

For the record I was never depressed, just bored.

Edit: Why do I tolerate it? Nothing better to do.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

Edit: Really they're all just scared little kiddies trying to survive.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot

This really only works on known personality profiles though.

With enough practice it works with all known personality profiles.

P.S. I know from personal experience thank you very much. Whatever doesn't kill us gives a little more time to live.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

P.S. I know from personal experience thank you very much. Whatever doesn't kill us gives a little more time to live.

Looks like someone hasn't learned much over the last year and a half. No offense.

Edit: I'm more than happy to answer your questions and help build a profile. I'm not worried about it, like the honey bee.

Edit: In my original post I completely forgot to mention intimidation/scare tactics. The oaf with black sun glasses in the window back in 2010, nice, and the SUV just the other day, not as nice but still funny. Still dunno if that was a camera or not, whateva.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott

Edit: I'm more than happy to answer your questions and help build a profile.

Is a symbiot a parasite? One that relies on another symbiont for survival?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

Chose that handle a good while ago and really don't remember why. What I remember now is that it's the name of Venom's alien suit. Venom's like a good bad guy or a bad good guy, just a bit of an odd ball with super powers not of this world.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You know I almost laughed?

Almost...

So thats psyOps or mk ultra in action for you....? Seriously?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Yep.

Edit: And I'm guessing this one is... Prisoner Mason?

Edit: Avatars, gotta identify themselves to each other somehow.

Edit: No offense, but the Prisoner Masons are probably the easiest to identify. They use the laugh at thing more often than others.

Edit: Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Edit: Oh and government organizations were all over that UFO video more than others. I think because they actually had no idea if it was really theirs or not. They never know what they're doing.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sounds like a sociopath to me. Personally I ask myself 4 questions before I take to heart anything said to me. 1. Do I know them? 2. Do I like them? 3. Do I care about them? 4. Do I love them? If the answer is yes to all 4 then I'll really listen and take to heart what they say. If not - then I listen, I absorb the information but I don't take it personally. Just need to build a little firewall around your brain.
I hope nobody is doing that to you OP. I've been on the receiving end (prior to developing my little 4 question thing) and it does hurt, especially if you thought they were a friend or closer.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

My methods of detection and avoidance are dynamic. Let's just say I trust my instincts and myself more than I trust that my desk is a desk.

Let's continue a bit:

China: A bit too giggly aren't we... Too many teehee's

Scientology: Seriously?

Russia: Not bad, not good, but not bad

Build-a-burger: Little man syndrome

Catholic Church: If there was ever such a thing as pure evil, and they probably take that as a compliment.

Edit: By the by I haven't heard a whole lot outta the European areas. They're not exactly winning on the world stage so they probably don't care one way or the other.

Edit: CPD: Obviously I'm not a big fan of the laws they enforce, but in person they've always been very professional towards me so I'm gonna lay off here.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Anon77

My methods of detection and avoidance are dynamic. Let's just say I trust my instincts and myself more than I trust that my desk is a desk.

Let's continue a bit:

China: A bit too giggly aren't we... Too many teehee's

Scientology: Seriously?

Russia: Not bad, not good, but not bad

Build-a-burger: Little man syndrome

Catholic Church: If there was ever such a thing as pure evil, and they probably take that as a compliment.

China - I agree. Hmm would be the best description.

Scientology - Absolute Joke.

Russia - Hmm again - I suspect their better than you think.

Build-a-burger -

Catholic Church - The less said about them the better! How that bunch of slimy, controlling, paedophiles has survived all the scandal and other crap for this long still amazes me! (I hasten to say I have absolutely nothing against normal catholic people, just the church power structure)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Sociopath is one way it could be said, pathological might be more accurate. At any rate the best way to describe it is probably Gulf War Syndrome. They grew up in a world being beaten down by their parents and so they grew up nutz. Not just the PsyOpers though, those around them grew up nutz too so they really thought they had good reason to go a little schizo.

No offense

Being a sociopath and having gulf war illness is two completely separate things. Gulf war illness has more to do with toxic exposures than mental health issues. What you seem to be refering to sounds like it is more along the lines of the MK Ultra, Manchurian canadite type deal.

Here is some info on gulf war illness to clarify things.

Information On Gulf War Illness

About 697,000 men and women served in Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm from August 1990 to June 1991 during the first Gulf War. In the years since they returned, nearly a quarter of these Veterans have experienced a number of symptoms that have led VA and others to research whether hazardous exposures during the Gulf War caused their symptoms.

A number of research studies have looked at whether potentially harmful environmental exposures that Gulf War Veterans may have been exposed to are linked to the symptoms Gulf War Veterans have experienced. To date, no link has been found, but research continues to be ongoing to better understand the relationship between deployment exposures and health symptoms.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
China - I agree. Hmm would be the best description.

Scientology - Absolute Joke.

Russia - Hmm again - I suspect their better than you think.

Build-a-burger -

Catholic Church - The less said about them the better! How that bunch of slimy, controlling, paedophiles has survived all the scandal and other crap for this long still amazes me! (I hasten to say I have absolutely nothing against normal catholic people, just the church power structure)

With respect to Russia I meant more as in their attitude towards me rather than their methods, that doesn't apply to the others though.

Church: They teach mindlessness from birth 'nuff said. As for their followers, generally benevolent, but more than willing to be complete jack asses if their church asks them. Damnedest thing.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Probably should have read more about GWS before using it in a statement. I think what I'm getting at is that the horrors of war can twist the mind and the world has been in a constant war for thousands of years. Everyone's at least a little twisted from it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

yeah, not to mention all the first person shooter video games and violent tv being pushed down the throats of our youth. By the time some of them become adults the thought of killing other human beings is almost second nature.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiot

I think it's programmed from a very early age. It's normal these days to see murder/war/death/suffering everyday in life, on television, on the internet. Violent video games are the norm. Think of it - What's the ultimate threat one country can do against another? WAR! Yet people tell their kids not to hit other people because violence is wrong. TALK ABOUT MIXED MESSAGES! No wonder people are screwed up.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

Parents have a tendency to enslave their children which instills a lot of anger and hatred. The children want to hurt people before they start playing video games. Companies make violent games because that's what sells and that's what sells because the little kiddies want to kill their parents.

I raised myself essentially, my father was gone at an early age and my mother worked so much I almost never saw her. Virtually free, comparatively, from an early age I never really learned hatred to the degree other kids did. Heh, funny how my mother leaving me home alone is illegal here, but that's why I'm not a killer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join