It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrail believers acting immorally?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

lol - so me saying anyone is perfectly free to post here in accordance with the T&C's is an attempt to stop free speech?

Looks like more excuses not to find evidence of chemtrails to me - "boo hoo - poor us - it's all ATG's fault - he said nasty things on ATS, and so therefore we can't actually do any real science and we can't actually post anything any more....."

Oops - I think you just got caught making stuff up

edit on 11-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They turned it into a Conspiracy
when they got the government to help them stay in business.
The airlines are so screwed up,
they went bankrupt,
can't handle their own security, etc.
And the want us to believe they know what is in their exhaust?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I see
Trails of Taxpayer Money,
in those white lines in the sky.

They are not harmless white trails,
it is our hard work,
that we are taxed for everyday.

People you earned it, you pay for it,
Call them what ever you want.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I accept your challenge.
It is our tax dollars you are spraying us with everyday.
Now prove no tax dollars were used to create the persistent contrail over our heads.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Free speech is not allowed on ATS as you can see, from my questions asked of you, that were removed, and no one will ever get to read. The more posts removed from people opposing this challenge, the bigger the conspiracy gets.

You carry on like a child.

You don't offer anything to the conversation. In fact you have tried to derail the topic on numerous occasions.

You provide zero evidence.

You attack your fellow members because they don't agree with you .

If you really want to prove that chemtrails are real.....do some research.

There are many sites dedicated to such things as testing water. Most will post their results for all to see. Get the results.....form a thread....and debate it.

Attacking ATG is just making you look like a tool.

Wow us with you incredible intellect.

Prove that we are misinformed......But USE EVIDENCE!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

lol - so me saying anyone is perfectly free to post here in accordance with the T&C's is an attempt to stop free speech?

Looks like more excuses not to find evidence of chemtrails to me - "boo hoo - poor us - it's all ATG's fault - he said nasty things on ATS, and so therefore we can't actually do any real silence and we can't actually post anything any more....."

Oops - I think you just got caught making stuff up

I believe this thread was a challenge
But challenges on ATS may not work
As we look at the posts removed
Is there a way to respond to a challenge and meet the TC?

So all posts without chemtrail in them should be removed
in a chemtrail thread, and be called off topic?

As a taxpayer I hit a nerve somewhere.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

of course there is a way to respond to a challenge - provide some actual evidence, organise some credible evidence gathering, etc.

Stop making excuses.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin

Free speech is not allowed on ATS as you can see, from my questions asked of you, that were removed, and no one will ever get to read. The more posts removed from people opposing this challenge, the bigger the conspiracy gets.

You carry on like a child.

You don't offer anything to the conversation. In fact you have tried to derail the topic on numerous occasions.

You provide zero evidence.

You attack your fellow members because they don't agree with you .

If you really want to prove that chemtrails are real.....do some research.

There are many sites dedicated to such things as testing water. Most will post their results for all to see. Get the results.....form a thread....and debate it.

Attacking ATG is just making you look like a tool.

Wow us with you incredible intellect.

Prove that we are misinformed......But USE EVIDENCE!

I just wanted to quote you,
So I know what you want me to prove.

Taxpayers are children
and are to be silenced
for what they pay for and see in the sky.
I will find it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
SInce the warning to stay off of each other was not heeded this thread will be closed to allow everyone to review the following link: Civility & Decorum are Expected .

When this thread reopens, posting bans will occur to those that cannot remain civil.

Thread Open.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So, back to the OP - if you think that something nefarious is being done by way of chemtrails, is it immoral to sit there and do nothing to actually gather evidence? And is it also immoral (and to what degree) to distribute long debunked or speculative non-evidence??

(This question could be asked about anything you think is happening of course, but I'm not going to give examples because I wouldn't want to be thought of as comparing chemtrail believers to various others)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Iwinder

Actually you didn't copy the first letter T in his post, because this is what he really posted....

This thread is about chemtrails - they are a legitimate subject for this forum, and every thread is not required to be about both chemtrails and geoengineering. You attempted to derail this thread to be about geo-enginering - it is not- it is about he inaction of chemtrail believers in regard to finding actual evidence to support the claim that chemtrails exist. and here you are making more excuses for the same, as well as dissembling and trying to hijack the topic. you've been caught - fess up like a man!

Notice the difference in what you copied and what he really posted?

Good try, but next time make sure you copy the whole comment and not just some of it.

So do you think chemtrailers are acting immorally, because I am not sure I have seen your answer to the OP question?
edit on 11-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

I did say that I was done with this thread but I must answer your post, I did not miss a letter as I used the "Quote" button and that is what was quoted here.

To all reading this thread the quote I did is now toasted and I got a slap from a mod as it was reported to be off topic.
I simply quoted the chicken and the tsufer answered me instead of the chicken.

To the Mods here I think this is on topic because I am answering a direct question here.

What I quoted was what was typed.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
the usual suspects apparently consider the op's latest malaprop
unworthy of their presence

note to mods
allready posted

Chemtrailers: Your time is NOW!,by Chadwickus www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I saw a story by a small town news agency reporting on a man who had taken samples of the fine white mist that laced his backyard. after obtaining samples and testing they found traces of heavy metals and aluminum. look it up sometime. Nextime you notice many long contrails in the sky look at the temperature on that day vs clear skied days I found out some interesting facts through observing things like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theSupernova

How did he, or anyone else, know that the metals were related to trails in the sky?

aluminium & barium literally blow in the dust.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by theSupernova

Nextime you notice many long contrails in the sky look at the temperature on that day vs clear skied days I found out some interesting facts through observing things like that.

So does it get cooler when the sky is full of persistent contrails?

I notice this when it gets cloudy too.

Wonder if the two are related somehow?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Men should always try to understand, the men that issue challenges to them, before they take the time to respond to a challenger. Is the challenger worthy or did he already set the rules of the challenge in his favor.

Just browsing through this forum I've seen that there are dozens of competing theories about "who, what, how and why" as they are related to chemtrails.

You can not ALL be correct, but you can prove each other is wrong: chemtrails to cool the Earth should not be de-populating it, as well.

Why can't any of the strongest chemtrail advocates frame a simple hypothetical statement that sets forth:

1. WHO is behind this (examples - TPTB, the Dept. of Agriculture/FDA, the US military, NWO, scientists, Battelle, et c.)

2. WHAT they are using (ex. - military aircraft, airliners, private planes, rockets, et c.)

3. WHAT substance is being sprayed (ex. - barium, aluminum, sulfur, smoke, chaff, filaments, drugs, pathogens, et c.)

4. HOW they are doing this (ex. - mixed in jet fuel, from tanks, in cloud seeding substances, in rocket fuel, et c.)

5. WHY they are doing it (ex. - to kill people, to poison crops, to hide Nibiru, to alter minds, to change weather, et c.)

6. WHERE it is (ex. - US, industrial nations, worldwide, Atlanta, the Midwest, et c.)

7. RESULTS that have been documented (ex. - death, poison food, dumb people, warm weather, cold weather, et c.)

Every one of these examples, and more, have been cited; many by the same person, at various times.

Some are inherently inconsistent. They cannot ALL be correct.

So please, tell us in a simple statement what YOUR hypothesis is.

jw

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join