It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrail believers acting immorally?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I admit, I don't buy into the chemtrail conspiracy...But what are the believers supposed to do? Go stand on the runways and block planes from taking off?

I mean, be realistic. What can they do except try to convince people that their beliefs are correct? If you think that planes are spraying chemicals into the air for us to breathe in, I would say, trying to let people know of your thoughts and beliefs is about as moral as you can get.

This is just something to flame believers. Make them some how questionable...Make them look bad, and therefore, harder to believe. I find that to be a weak tactic.

If you have something to counter the argument with, do it. Don't just attack... That goes for everyone on every topic. Don't just attack your opponent. Debate and challenge their beliefs with your knowledge. Prove them wrong. Don't just shout wrong and stick your fingers in your ears.

All this does is make the owners/makers of that page look bad...

edit on 10-4-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"What do you need $500 trillion for?"

Last I heard this Geo Engineering was being seen and reported here world wide, Hmmmm I wonder how much money the World Bank has in its coffers?

If anything my figure was way low, here is a interesting link to view.
www.economist.com...
I wonder where all that money is going to besides your paycheck?
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 10-4-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

And I hate to post this as it is MSM and this is the numbers they want you to believe, so you know that they are low ball figures for sure.
abcnews.go.com...

Here Is another example of money not going anywhere but to a black hole and it is mesmerizing if you look.
demonocracy.info...

No let us not mention trillions shall we?
demonocracy.info...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I mean, be realistic. What can they do except try to convince people that their beliefs are correct?

They can attempt to:

A) Collect the best evidence in one place, in in easily understandable, verifiable, and statistically significant manner.
B) Remove the bunk.

The problem is that they are STRONGLY resistent to doing either of those things. Take the creator of "What in the World are they Spraying", Michael J. Murphy - he knows full well that contrails can sometime spread out and last for hours, yet he continues to promote the myth that "normal" contrails quickly dissipate.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

"What do you need $500 trillion for?"

Last I heard this Geo Engineering was being seen and reported here world wide, Hmmmm I wonder how much money the World Bank has in its coffers?

If anything my figure was way low, here is a interesting link to view.
www.economist.com...

That's the amount of public debt owed by the entire world - and it is $39.24 trillion - less than 1/10th of the sum you have invented.

are you seriously suggesting that all of this has been used to make chemtrails?? All the debt of every country in the world is used ONLY to make chemtrails?

ROFL.....

I wonder where all that money is going to besides your paycheck?

I bet you don't' have any evidence to support that claim either.

so again - all you are doing is making excuses, prevaricating, blaming me for your inaction.

And I hate to post this as it is MSM and this is the numbers they want you to believe, so you know that they are low ball figures for sure.
abcnews.go.com...

another 7.7 trillion - still less than 10% of your claim of $500 trillion....and even that only if you assume that teh entire amount is being used solely to finance chemtrails.....

Here Is another example of money not going anywhere but to a black hole and it is mesmerizing if you look.
demonocracy.info...

Greek debt - E360 billion - about US$500 billion - or $0.5 trillion.

And of course it is already counted in the world's total public debt above

Seriously - you should stop making up BS economic nonsense and get out there and actually gather some real evidence rather than just making it up.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
I admit, I don't buy into the chemtrail conspiracy...But what are the believers supposed to do? Go stand on the runways and block planes from taking off?

I mean, be realistic. What can they do except try to convince people that their beliefs are correct?

How about gather some money together, hire an aircraft, go take some samples?

Or investigate actual aircraft - get jobs in aircraft maintenance and see what is going on - interview mechanics or other workers, find maintenance manuals, find documents, follow deliveries to see what is being delivered to airlines or fuel farms, buy fuel to get it analysed, get high quality photos of aircraft showing sprays or unexplained filling points, or anything else the actually supports their conspiracy.

You know - actually investigate and actually gather evidence instead of proposing bunk!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You forgot the last link e dink there Mr chicken:-)
Now throw in all the other nations in the world who at this minute are tossing money left and right and you get the idea.
I believe in the Geo Engineering and I would love to hand you some evidence but I don't have the resources to do so.
Perhaps you could ask your employer to back me up for a measly billion then I might get somewhere.

You are asking the impossible and I don't know what your point is posting this thread?
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Yawn - your last link is US public debt - already counted in the world total.

Shouldn't you be out gathering some actual evidence instead of inventing it?

$50k got gathered to make WITWATS - why is it impossible to gather another $50k in order to do some real science?

All you do is make excuses.....
edit on 10-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I am still laughing my arse off,
this is the dumbest web site.
Now lets look at their Slacktivism link to wiki and when it was edited.
Lets created a web site on the fourth,
edited wiki on the sixth to match our agenda.
Talk down to the ones we challenged.

www.chemtrailschallenge.com...

The time for slacktivism on your part has ended. Sharing and repeating others’ misinformation is just not good enough. Inventing evil schemes as the reasons behind real problems is unrealistic and terribly unconstructive.

en.wikipedia.org...

This page was last modified on 6 April 2012 at 16:43. Text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. See Terms of use for details. Wikipedia® is a registered trademark of the Wikimedia Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

So what was your reason for not actually bothering to gather any evidence??

...sorry...I missed it among all the excuses, disinfo and attempts to blame everyone else.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Contrailers have drawn another line in the sky and dare us to cross it.

The Chemtrails Challenge:
It's your conspiracy theory, now you need to prove it!

www.chemtrailschallenge.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

So what was your reason for not actually bothering to gather any evidence??

...sorry...I missed it among all the excuses, disinfo and attempts to blame everyone else.

I just hang around and wait for you guys to defend contrails,
and give me more facts proving they cause cancer and side effects.
This is the worst link your group has ever posted.
No truth no facts just a challenge.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
How am I ever going to be able to gather enough info to start my
Contrails Cause Cancer thread,
if you guys are slacking and posting challenges instead of contrail facts.
I take your info and links,
look up the facts,
most take me to cancer facts,
when crosschecked.
When presenting facts,
it is always better if it comes from the horses mouth.

edit on 10-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

ain't no-one stopping you from gathering any facts you like - you choosing to post OT drivel on here isn't something you are forced to do - just another excuse why you won't bother doing any real investigation.

Start your own thread if you want to discus how car exhaust cases cancer - I'm not stopping yo nor is anyone else.

Stop making excuses

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I take your info and links, look up the facts, most take me to cancer facts, when crosschecked.

Please provide the links that you say you have gone to and found all this info?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Contrails Cause Cancer

Maybe you can provide some statistics on how many people die yearly from cancer caused by contrails?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have already had you guys proof reading the future thread.

Title

Death Trails in the Sky
Contrails Cause Cancer

Now go back to your chemtrailers are to be silenced posts
you will have plenty of time to debunk.
Contrails cause cancer in the future.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Someday there will be sculptures of

Man Made Clouds hanging in Museums,
as this group programs us to admire them,
not challenge them.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Would it offend you guys if I add this thread, as a link to my Contrail Memorial thread?

You can link any thread you want, but please provide us with the links that were asked for and how about those statistics for people that have died from cancer caused by contrails since you insist to say contrails cause cancer, or are you unable to do so?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

he continues to promote the myth that "normal" contrails quickly dissipate.

It is not a myth. Normal contrails do dissipate quickly. That's why they made the terms "Persistent Contrail" and "Persistent Spreading Contrail".

It has been the common observation by a large group of intelligent and reliable people. Personal eyewitness accounts of people who have seen a change over the past 20 - 30 years of observing air traffic in a particular area. Contrails may have persisted in certain locations. But they rarely if ever persist in all the areas they are being seen today. I notice the change in my area.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I found this to be interesting as it comes from a site that believes in chemtrails....

(NaturalNews)

Statistical evidence shows that lung issues such as asthma and COPD have risen considerably over the past two decades. While there may be a few factors behind this, hardly anyone includes chemtrails as one of them.

www.naturalnews.com...

Interesting....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join