It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth about terrorism thread

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Yo...mods...

Why was this thread moved to the trash ?????

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are you afraid of the truth ????

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Yo Mods.

thats a hell of a way to approach them to get a serious answer.

try asking nice and things might go a lot better for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
At least he didn't cuss and flip out

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It was a 100% copy-and-paste from other sources. We tend not to tolerate that.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
Yo Mods.

thats a hell of a way to approach them to get a serious answer.

try asking nice and things might go a lot better for you.

I was being nice

SO...

I've seen others warned for doing this, why wasn't this this thread poster warned ???

Again...

Are you afraid of the truth ???

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
I've seen others warned for doing this, why wasn't this this thread poster warned ???

as the old analogy says, "if someone jumped of a bridge, would you do it too?"

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Well...

Don't understand what you are refering too...

But from what I read from this thread ( that was removed ), it explained the Islamic reasons for the Suicide Murders...

So I'm curious...does this Forum have something to hide ( ie: is it forming it's own side against America ???, does it embrace the Suicide Murderers ??? ) ...

I await your answer...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
alright, you got your answer from the admin, drop it. Your post will not be coming back, save your breath.

TSK

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So...

Why are others being pardoned for the same thing, but not this poster ???

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
First of all I am the one who deleted this thread.

As stated it was a 100% (very long) copy and paste of an item with no link or clear credit to the source.

I have no idea about wether it is the 'truth' or not. I was not removing the post for any other reason than that given above.

I have been in contact with the author of the post and explained the move in greater detail.

If the site administration and or Super Moderators see fit this can be moved back out into the public forum.

If I caused a line of conspiracy thinking by taking this action, or caused anyone here any confusion. I am sorry.

UM_Gazz

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well...then...why didn't you warn first, then remove after ( as I've seen on so many other posts ) ????

I saw the post...then came back afterwards to reply, and it was gone...

You say it was a 100% copy and paste, but yet the poster wasn't warned ( or as I've seen before the post wasn't edited by a MOD, to reflect a less than 100% copy and paste ), then warned afterward...

To me...you as a moderator should've reviewed the contents, then acted, instead of just deleting the post. because it was a 100% copy and paste...

This post to me...did explain the Islamic reasons for Susicide Murders, ( something I think we sould look at ), to understand the Islamic people...

And I think it should be "undeleted"...

What...are You...Afraid...Of...????

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I am afraid of NOTHING!

I invited the poster to re-post the item in question with instructions on how to do it.

I do not know why I feel like I have to explain this to you in this thread.

This site has THOUSANDS of new posts everyday, we cannot check every single one.. But we do the best we can with the tools we have. It is not perfection and mistakes are made. This is why as a moderator I have several Super Moderators over me who can review things like this. We also keep a log of all threads moved and where. as well as logs for all other actions Moderators take.

There are no secrets here.

NOTHING to hide!

If the original poster wants to post this item again they are free to do so.

Are there any other questions comments, or moderator bashing that you'd like to do here??

UM_Gazz

[edit on 25-9-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yes but What are you afraid of?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
I am afraid of NOTHING!

I invited the poster to re-post the item in question with instructions on how to do it.

I do not know why I feel like I have to explain this to you in this thread.

This site has THOUSANDS of new posts everyday, we cannot check every single one.. But we do the best we can with the tools we have. It is not perfection and mistakes are made. This is why as a moderator I have several Super Moderators over me who can review things like this. We also keep a log of all threads moved and where. as well as logs for all other actions Moderators take.

There are no secrets here.

NOTHING to hide!

If the original poster wants to post this item again they are free to do so.

Are there any other questions comments, or moderator bashing that you'd like to do here??

UM_Gazz

[edit on 25-9-2004 by UM_Gazz]

Then why can't you undelete the post, and warn the poster ???

Again...are you afraid of the truth ???

Maybe we need a SuperModerator to review the case...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
JM,

Since you feel so strongly about this subject that you feel is being suppressed, why don't you start your own thread (properly formatted of course), and get down to some "denyin" instead of just "cryin".

Poetic Monkeys, not just for bathroom walls anymore...

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Once a thread is deleted only Admin. or Super Mods can move it back.. and by now as you can see SkepticOverlord has already seen this. As I am sure other members of the top staff.

If a move back is needed they will do it.. I can't!

Any other questions?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Once a thread is deleted only Admin. or Super Mods can move it back.. and by now as you can see SkepticOverlord has already seen this. As I am sure other members of the top staff.

Any other questions?

yea, I've got one...

can this thread go in the trash too?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
JM,

Since you feel so strongly about this subject that you feel is being suppressed, why don't you start your own thread (properly formatted of course), and get down to some "denyin" instead of just "cryin".

Poetic Monkeys, not just for bathroom walls anymore...

Funny...very funny...

I don't rememger everything that was said, so therefore I can't start a new thread ( belive me if I could, I would )...

UM_Gazz...

Any other questions?

Maybe they will see this thread as I do, as an insite to the Islamic people ( unlike you do, as you deleted it ), and maybe we will understand them....

And...no...other...questions...from...you...K ?

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
So...you..are...telling..me...that...the...suppresion...of...this...doesn't...fit...your...agenda...

(copy and paste content removed)

Okay... you knowingly copied-and-pasted an entire piece of material from another source, even though we told you IN THIS THREAD not to do that.

It is obvious you are now simply attempting to be a disruption. As a result, you have received a warn for this action.

[edit on 26-9-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
From the Terms and Conditions of Use set by the site owner:

8.) This is not a personal publishing forum. You will not post long material (over 500 words) that pre-exists on the Internet without prior permission from me (Simon Gray).

If you want to review these conditions you and everyone agreed to when you became a member of this site click the link below in my post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join