It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If only many of you would stop being scared of death

Im not sure if being afraid of death has anything to do with it. Its how a person goes out that scares the crap out of them. If I knew I was going out in a sudden flash Im cool with it, but if I had to go out with crippling diarrhea, vomiting and in excruciating pain for days on end yea count me out to. But sadly I cant chose my own death.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Given human nature (so far... I hope for evolution) and the expanse of time, I'd say it's a safe bet that WW3 will indeed happen, even without god, though people's ideas about god will definitely be a factor.

Unless we are "saved" from war by disease, environmental collapse or space based catastrophe, etc.... I'll continue to hope we reach a tipping point of awareness/information and save ourselves with a minumum of bloodshed... but we do love our toys and as the generations go on we will wonder what it would be like to play with our best toys, H-bombs.

I wish we were better.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I only read the first page of responses but it's obvious that there are so many clueless people out there who don't think before they type!
I bet at least 60 to 70 percent believe that it's too big a task to fix it or "Too Big Too Fail" without blowing it up!
With your kind of logic when my brakes go i should torch my car! Look We can fix this, But not by blowing it up.
Also we will never vote someone in to change things because even if we should do that it should all be pretty obvious by now that even if they were the bravest men like a JFK or a Abe Lincoln, They would still probably be killed just like they were. It may not be easy but it's not brain surgery or rocket science! The reason things are so bad is cause these eiltist control 3 things! The info, the money and the power! They control these through a collusion to defraud the majority! It's pretty obvious who these people are behind this, cause they been doing this
kind of thing for years! So right there that's the first thing, secondly we need the will to unite and lastly we need to tear down this corrupt system by assembling and marching! We can do this because if they are too big to fail then that's what we need to be as well! Look i know the world is a horrable place and sometimes i even feel like you do but if you think about what kind of suffering this war would bring! I don't even think that the Elite would want to unleash an all out nuclear war! Even if this was an option what makes you think they would not hide in some hole somewhere? We can change the world and we will but how long that takes is up to us!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
One problem with your wish.....It's not the a$$holes of the planet that die, it's the innocent people that we want to inherit the Earth that will perish

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

As crazy as you sound I tend to agree that a catastrophic event is all that would bring change to the human race. Thousands of years and look where we are, a quote from movie Babalon AD, "rats in a cage would have done better".

The problem is that it would only take about 100 years and we would be right back where we are now............or still killing each other over control of the post apocalyptic world, in other words the GAMERS would RULE, just a little humor, what you really need to do rather then accept death and dying is accept that this is who and what we are as a species, then make the most of that with a beer and a shot.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The only reason I sort of agree with the OP is if it finally does happen we can stop hearing about all the "false flag scenarios" that pop up every time a US ship moves or some connects two dots in a timeline that weren't even remotely related....

edit on 11-4-2012 by Voldemorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

Hellhole? According to you. I know of plenty of heavenly places myself. I cannot look forward to a War that would unleash the full potential of our inventive ways to annihilate one another. Are you ignorant to the whole Mutually Assured Destruction that exists in a post nuclear world? There will be no survivors. The nuclear attack vector is only one of many including biological and chemical. What you suggest is that the ultimate match of king of the hill will birth a golden age for humanity. Are you still king if the hill is a crater of obsidian?

You mention fear of death but I think it is you who fear life. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time. Thinking that a better world means killing everything is a very selfish and sociopathic view and is not prudent because it is born of spite.

If this world is to be a better place we need to master life, not death.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And since you wish harm on your fellow brothers and sisters, God will not look favorable on you in your next journey.

Do you even know what WW3 means Spiritually, in God eyes? Of course you don't, since you want death and destruction upon the world.

Do you know what BILLIONS will have to go through in order to get to that goodness, after all the death and destruction that you hope to God will happen? Did you know that we don't need to go through all of that death and destruction that you hope to God will happen, in order to get to that good life?

Satan is tricking and deceiving people like you into thinking that we HAVE to go through things like WW3 in order to get to the new Heaven on Earth. We don't need to go through all of that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Instead of world war 3, it would be nice if this entire messed up planet pulled its head out of its you know what! Instead of BS religion, race wars and hate for one another we should instead wake up to the fact that there is a infinite universe out there and go explore it TOGETHER. We should have human colonies on other planets by now.

Yes i believe ww3 is needed to change the world for the better, The planet needs a fresh start because the human race is pathetic...............

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Though a bit misguided, I hear what you're saying. The problem is, WW3 would most certainly involve the use of nukes. Do you really believe it would be one of ours and one of theirs? I would guess no less than half a dozen and very possiblly more like 10. People would live through it, but in months whomever survived would start to die a slow horrible death. I think most countries are afraid to use them, but once ONE does, pandora's box is open and all restraint would be gone. It would be like a dead mans switch...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
well said.... the planet's self-defense systems seem to be lagging behind...
reply to post by WarJohn

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If I were you, I'd be unplugging my computer, packing my things and getting ready to go into hiding..... I'd guess you'll be receiving visitors soon. And then a nice little dark padded room and new clothes.........that buckle in the rear. Dude you are sick, ignorant and dangerous. I wonder how many serial killers had a manifesto and agenda like yours? Sick, in that it is obvious, ignorant in that you are readily clueless about the consequences, and dangerous in that you may just flip out and go on a killing binge............ I don't trust you to have any rational judgment. Or you are a perverse individual blathering provocative garbage..... a Troll.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Guessing your some idealist teenager who has zero clue of what WW3 would involve.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
not sure if you are up on the effects of DU and biologicals and total deprivation etc on the human condition
here let me give you a gentle reminder:

The curse of Fallujah: Women warned not to have babies because of rise in birth defects since U.S. assault
www.dailymail.co.uk...
here's some nice pics
www.flickr.com...
can you dig it?

www.aljazeera.com...
www.shoah.org.uk...
edit on 10-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Perhaps the OP is not necessarily suggesting a gruesome bloodletting WW III but rather that, in a natural process, a good "earth cleansing" is long overdue.

I think I would tend to agree.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Dear Mr War Monger and all your supporters,

War is not the answer, haven't you learnt that already.

Would you still want War if it was in your backyard and it affected those people who are close to you.

I need not say more.....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If you don't care about dying, fine. But to wish death upon millions of innocent people because you're itching for a world war, that's just awful. AWFUL.
edit on 11-4-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Anyone ever heard the expression, "Don't feed the troll." This guy is obviously starting an inflammatory thread for the purpose of watching people boil over. How much more obvious does he have to get?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by WarJohn

Anyone ever heard the expression, "Don't feed the troll." This guy is obviously starting an inflammatory thread for the purpose of watching people boil over. How much more obvious does he have to get?

Don't worry too much the Trolls are going to be the first assault team to test the enemies defenses - being expendable and all

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing.

I tend to believe that if there is a Global War that destroys the majority of the population, that there will be a select section of people from wealthy countries who dig in and wait until its safe to come out again.

The "decreased population" left over would be immediately over-run by this elite group if you will, with the technology they kept in their bunkers, while everybody outside perished and outside technology became unusable. No win/win situation here, you have just watched everyone around you burn, now people with weaponry you will never be able to match in the rest of your lifetime are now telling you to rebuild or die.

So you survive, and now your a slave.

That's what I see happening in the aftermath. Nobody hugging it out saying,"we're in paradise". Instead the 'cage' just got a lot tighter.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

This is the self-centeredness of the human species talking. As a species we always wish and strive to make the world a better place for us. Ever since man developed this so-called intelligence, every attempt to use it has cost the planet dearly. First we developed the spear; this enabled man to hunt more efficiently, resulting in the extinction of thousands of other species.

We built houses, cities, states, nations...to help make us safer and to protect us against harsh weather. Great for us, not so great for the forests. And with the destruction of forests, more extinctions.

We needed fuel to keep us warm and to manufacture all of the comforts we have today. To get this fuel, more forests cut down for firewood. Natural resources needed, such as coal, oil and metals, had to be ripped from the earth, with the spewing of coal and oil smoke poisoning the air. Nuclear waste is being buried in the earth, rendering that land useless for hundreds of thousands of years.

So, though I'm in complete agreement with the idea of a swift reduction in the human population, what would a third world war do the planet? We won't simply go bang-bang you're dead to the enemy. In this war we will poison each other's lands with biological weapons, killing off SOOOO many other species, spray defoliants to wipe out whole forests. It would be a miracle if nuclear weapons weren't used this time, whether by missiles or dirty bombs. Fires would rage for days, weeks, and perhaps even months.

No no, we don't want this war.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join