It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nabnas

Originally posted by nabnas
SORRY, BUT WORLD WAR 3 WONT HAPPEN COS I AM USING ALL CAPS TO TELL YOU SO!

Fixed and shortened for you. Glad to help you get sorted.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I feel sorry for you. Because you have guts the think that the death of millions would solve anything.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"I hope to God that world war three happens..."

I notice you didn't title the thread I "pray" to God that war happens. Would be kind of counter productive wouldn't it? Praying for war... to God?

By The Way, WWIII has been going on for some time. Or hadn't you noticed?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Cheers to the frickin weekend but not WW3. That's nuts, any world war would involve the U.S., Russia and China. That means nuclear weapons would wipe out humanity all together.

The next large war is the predicted Gog-Magog war between Israel and Iran. Iran will drag Russia and Syrian with them as well as some non significant African nations.

That alone will force Israel to defend itself with nuclear weapons, Russia will lose 2/3 thirds of its fighting force and the others will fail to exist all together.

Then the last Great WW3 will happen. The last war where every nation comes against Israel for what they did in the Gog-Magog war. The Anti-Christ will lead that battle and everyone left on earth will suffer Gods wrath.

With today's events we can all see how the Gog-Magog war can kick off any minute. North Korea can for sure and that is why they are tossing a missile up as a distraction. A satellite to broadcast patriotic songs back home, ya right. They must think we are ignorant.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Pressing the escape key only works in computer games.

War is not the solution to population control any more then murdering your wife would prevent dinner from getting burned.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

War brings nothing but pain and suffering, even to those not involved in it. Im not going to judge you on the way you feel about this, for everyone is entitled to there own opinions. Instead I will offer a friendly suggestion. Instead of hoping and praying for war and death, pray for love and deliverance, even for our enemies also.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i dont mean to sound rude, but how old are you op?

learn to see the cup half full, instead of killing everyone and starting over, maybe get off the net and go do something productive.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

i try my best to be respectful and polite to people.......that being said, i think you have no idea what you are really hoping for. the horrors of war are something i haven't seen and don't want to. it is my humble opinion that violence will never, i repeat, never solve anything. later on down the road it just leads to more violence. and the over population bs is just that. BS.
edit on 11-4-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

what an interesting point of view, and might i add gloomy point of view

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I can't comprehend the idea that there may be people that truly believe any type of "world war three" would solve anything.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Why anyone would want nuclear war is beyond me??? You are a crazy fool!!!

Glad you arent a World Leader thats for sure...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Be careful what you wish for.

By your statement you have no conception of what WWIII would entail. None what so ever.

My guess is you are male and under 20 and have spent way too much time playing violent video games.

You've never seen or had to nurse a body that has been brutally injured or put a innocent little child in a morgue drawer.

Again, be very careful what you wish for, you may just end up getting your wish.

Don't know what else to say to you but you really need to grow up and hopefully your soul, your very inness grows some compassion.

How about becoming a medic in one of our many wars or volunteer for the Peace Corps and spend five years in Africa?????

My niece just got done in the Peace Corps, rescuing children from being forced into being soldiers.

Instead of wishing more violence, war, famine, sadness and misery on the world - why not try to be the change you want to see?

Would you seriously want to hold a loved one in your arms with the bottom part of their body blown off, gasping for that last breath and you feeling their life bleed out.

I lost my mother at 9 - (orphaned, never had a father). Was in nursing for two years (top 2% of my class) quit because I had a four year old little girl die peacefully from cancer in my arms and I still think of her 40+ years later.

Have put plenty of young kids, that were my own age, height, weight in morgue drawers from stabbings, gunshot wounds and being burned.

Even had a couple babies miscarried I had to put in a big jar.

You need to go into nursing, or medicine - something where you can see first hand, reality.

Again, you have no real comprehension of what you are wishing for.

In war there is no reset button.

Guns, bombs, landmines play for keeps.

As far as over population..............check it out, you could fit every single man, woman and child on our planet currently in the State of Texas, yes Texas is that big.

Please consider volunteering, leave mom and dad's basement, get out in the real world and meet some of the people you would have die.

Your post is repulsive because that type of thinking is either completely naive or psychopathic.

edit on 11-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Alright, well go sign up for the military.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
A good place where you want to be in war even right now is, go sign up for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. You will have plenty of war there, it is a battlefield. And you can then be a hero - dead or alive.

Now as for a war... no..war leads to out of control and people will go on food regime, electricity, no internet, you wouldn't be even able to make such crazy topics in war conditions.

War would only be justified if we see that alleged technology kept secret for so many years and faking up alien stories finally stops. Otherwise, no, for me that would be the only point. If you mean Cold War, it is already happening, if you mean armed war - possible, if you mean Nuclear war - nations will try to not use it, bombarding each other with radiation and nuclear fission will cause disatrous changes to the ecology and the planet.

There are enough disasters and also we have some incoming objects in a decade or so, they are doing the job of depopulation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

I'm guessing you don't have children...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I agree with you that we should not fear death but as for everything else, I believe you are on the wrong track. When I was a younger man and was brainwashed by Red Dawn and Terminator movies, I glorified war and joined the Marines in the hopes that I might get to kill someone. In short i was a complete idiot. I understand where you're coming from, having had similar feelings, but they will pass. Have a kid and see if that changes your mind. I am looking at my 2 year old son right now wearing one ski glove on the wrong hand, galoshes for no good reason and watching The Fantastic Mr. Fox. Life is good. I no longer wish for WWIII, I pray that this imperfect world gets better and keeps on spinning along.

edit on 11-4-2012 by jonasdelnegros because: omitted word

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Look at my signature. WW3 can take the solar storm's place.
edit on 11-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
More war won't change human nature. The war to end all wars has already been tried, twice. Somehow I feel fairly certain that this won't be a case where the third time is the charm.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't know how WWIII will be fought but WWIV will be fought with sticks and stones............
Albert Einstein

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

Damn! and all this time I thought death was a permanent thing. How about,,,,you just cut down the population and kill yourself. That way the rest of us who have lives and families can go on living.
All jokes aside, not everyone thinks that everything has gone to hell in a hand basket. It seems that your way is not to far off from a terrorist point of view. Kill everyone. You seem to be seeking a rather permanent solution to a temporary problem, GEESH!.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join