It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Yea, great idea

On your logic, it would of been great if Hitler won WW2 and went on to world domination.

No more war, huge advancements in space travel, de-populated world (hell, there will only be Aryans left by now)

What a great world to live in, where culture is dead, art is marginalised, and humanity is left with nothing else but to be a clog in the great machine......

Great idea's come from divertion, when someone challenges whats going on, whether it be scientific comunity, political, artistic, etc etc. How can this happen if everything is ruled by one party? Humanity won't advance, we will just continue on the same path, blind to anyone else who thinks differently than ourselves.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Trolloks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TritonTaranis
The OP is absolutely spot on

One entity needs to govern, to do away with all the problems of division we have today, we need one more world war unfortunately, we need somebody to bring us all closer together out of the ashes otherwise mankind is doomed to destroy itself, as i said before this clock is ticking our weapons ever more destructive, our resources ever smaller our populations ever bigger, we need to get of this planet UNITED! and soon, otherwise i can see mankind going into space divided and taking war with each other into the cosmos, we are so so far from united were in atleast 4 different factions right now, and those different factions was born out of wars,

The end game is one faction, one people, the longer it takes to get there the more people will die,

People need not be affraid of this, NWO, for the people are stronger than the powers that be, as long as they serve us the people and organise and govern us, i think thats far better than they set us upon each other to achieve that, everybody need to understand how the world works and has always worked,

We can't just sit back an back out own peoples & government to do right by us, and fight who ever seek to take that away, because we all know when one empire falls, another rises and takes control, from Rome - British empire, US

We don't need another to take place and go around in circles we need the people of the world to come together and rule it ourselves, the NWO is the first step to achieving that, we just need them to organise it, then when they try to control us we REVOLT, a world revolution and take it back from the 1%

One entity? What entity is that?
One entity ruling all how does that bring the world together it sounds like a Psychopaths dream of Tyranny come true.
How would WW3 help any but those self same psychos who are the NWO It will be a cold day in Hell before that occurs
It makes as much sense as bashing a hole in a sinking ship
Yes let the world come together and respect the liberty of individuals

Here is a better idea Peace and Love and Goodwill to All - No more War
Violence only creates more violence all war is Murder

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
very disturbing post by o.p
why would anybody wish for World War?
i do wonder how o.p would handle seeing his loved 1s die in front of him
or how o.p would handle having to dig graves for babies,women,children
or how o.p would deal with the rotton stench of death on a daily basis and once you smell death it stays with you forever as you will never forget the smell

i dont think i know anybody who wants "war" to happen as war is not an xbox game where you can reset the lot when your getting destroyed so you can start again

war would not sort this planets problems out far from it
as they say "you should be carefull what you wish for" as i bet everything i own in my life that if world war started now o.p possibley would be the first person running to the hills and hiding
war is not a game
war is not a solution
war is not pretty

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yep, same thinking here.

WW3 is the quickest and best solution to have a system reset.

WW3 is the best solution because the HUMANITY will understand (i hope will do it hard way) that the ONLY chance for prosperity and peace is to do EVERYTHING it can to make sure another WW won't happend again.

Now, people, even if they want a prosper and peaceful society...they don't do SQUAT to make it happend.Why? Well, because most of us believe that it is OK as it is now.

Only a CATACLYSMIC event can make us woke the f. up and look around at what we ALLOWED (by not fighting) to happend.Anything short of World War, Alien Invasion or Huge Meteor Impact will NOT help the humanity realise what we have done to this world.

And since an Alien Invasion or a Meteorite Impact is either impossible either many, many years away...the ONLY way is WORLD WAR 3.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There may be a few "world wars" left... but nothing will change the nature of man. We are violent, we desire power over eachother and we desire riches and luxuries. There is only one existence that will change the nature of man: the universe. It is in a constant yet changing state, and it favors entropy. Entropy is chaos, and the universe will bring entropy to man's attempts to apply order. Simply put, no matter the person, whether a humble lower-class citizen, or a higher-class member of a secret society, will not change the universe. No matter the angle, the universe will outlast mankind. And so it matters not who wears the crown untill we cease to exist. It only matters what we do in favor of the universe in appreciation for our gift of life.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
WarJohn is a coward. He's the type who wouldn't even participate in the war he's wishing for. Just look at how he's started this thread and I've only seen him comment once maybe twice so far. Complete cowardice. He's just sitting back watching everyone comment and argue without participating.

I'd only want WWIII to happen if Bush, Cheney, Kissinger, Obama, Biden, and a bunch of others are on the front line. Everyone could act as though they're with them, then once they're all taken out, we'll cheer, shake hands, and start fresh.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
What we need in MHO is a reboot of all the nations leaders, in a nut shell we need a world revolution not a war.
Get all the bastards out now.
That is how I feel.
Regards, Iwinder

you could start by imposing term limits on senators and congressmen. they have gotten a little too arrogant with their perpetual unlimited seat at the senate.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Stupid thread is stupid, wish I could sage on ATS.
But seriously, I hope to god you one day have children. I doubt you'd be speaking those words then. If you have children, then you're just being an idiot because no parent prays for a war. That's all I'll say.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
Good ,americans and westerners need to be exterminated. Go Russia the third world supports you in the extermination of the western warmongering vermin.They murdered billions of third worlders and pay them back in the same coin Russia.

I stand proud with Russia.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
People with the OP's attitude, can't or don't give love and/or don't receive love. They are lonely, unhopeful, bitter people. Wishing pain, violence and death on millions of other people shows a disconnect with humanity and a complete loss of any benevolence. Especially for the reasons stated. Instead of using their energy to positively "fix" the world's problems, they throw their hands up, and wish the problems to go away with the destruction of everyone else, including themselves. Such an empty, void darkness. I feel sorry for them.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
is this an illumanati post were all the reptilian ruled brains can get together and suck each others dicks.try 'DIVINE COSMOS' if you want some hope that all this bs world will be corrected.we have much more to look forward to. have you noticed we are on the brink of a photon belt? nasa is following it. it has the magnetic field that is being reffered to as an [hmo] so people are fear niburu.but edgar cayce said the earths magnetic pole is going to shift also and shake the earth in odd places .scientists have proof the magnetic field shifted 6 degrees in one day,by studying lava flows from the past.our field could go down in 10 days yet they have never seen it go back up in less than 300 to 3000 years. cayce also said there will be major break throughs in suppressed technology and break throughs beyond (your puny)imagination, in spiritual science . like how giant stones were moved with 'sound levitaion'.free energy has been suppressed since nicola teslas inventions.the world is run by aholes who have been making it a hell to live in so we believe there is no hope, and they ARE trying to start a war but there time is up and divine intervention is taking over and the golden age is coming .there are so many thing happening. how about a rise in conciousness were dark forces that feed off of negative energy run out of fuel and have no choice but to cease to exist.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is a knock off thread similar to what Michael1983I wrote about a few months ago. Seriously, you don't want a WW3. Just stop with the high and mighty talk already.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
not sure if you are up on the effects of DU and biologicals and total deprivation etc on the human condition
here let me give you a gentle reminder:

The curse of Fallujah: Women warned not to have babies because of rise in birth defects since U.S. assault
www.dailymail.co.uk...
here's some nice pics
www.flickr.com...
can you dig it?

www.aljazeera.com...
www.shoah.org.uk...
edit on 10-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Yeah, completely forgetting that the Fallujah area was used as a toxic waste dump by Saddam.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

Yep. After World War II we saw the dividing of Korea, mass rape of German women and children committed by the Soviets, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Cold War, horrific mass murder in Palestine, genocide in Africa, endless Middle Eastern wars started by the United States, and so on. The world is such a nicer place now, right?

I mean, there's no possible way that WW3 would just divide the world up more and cause more chaos and unrest. Hip hip hooray!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I wouldn't worry so much about WW111.

The planet is going to shake so much there won't be a nation that won't be so involved in dealing with their own disasters, that they won't have time for war.

The trigger is the Venus eclipse in June. When that light is cut off from the Earth you will literally see all hell break loose. 6:00 line, line of the mother.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
The trigger is the Venus eclipse in June. When that light is cut off from the Earth you will literally see all hell break loose. 6:00 line, line of the mother.

Hi there!

I think you mean the Venus transit. Venus is much too small and much too far away to eclipse the sun.

Isn't everyday science just great?

But nice try, guy

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

I could not say whether it would be better. I do agree it will be different.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction.

I can agree with that.

Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

I do not hope for a world war. I do however believe it is necessary. The sooner the better.

The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

That is relevant to perspective. Correct a few things yes. Not everything.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting.

How it is initiated is a bit irrelevant. Unless the world war becomes an all in balls out scenario involving a majority of the world's nation states, it will not have a significant enough impact on the world as a whole.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You go first warmongerer.

How pathetic you are. Don't you see that these sentiments of yours are in diametric opposition to the way thing need to begin moving..?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

Do you really think the elites will get involved in WW3?

They will be safe in their bunkers directing the generals.

When the war is over its the people like you and me who will either be dead or face harsher times as we try to rebuild, the elites will still be in control enjoying their rich life styles preparing to cull the population once again in WW4.

The only thing that will change the world is if the people rise up or Aliens invade and take control and kick the elites out.
edit on 11-4-2012 by bluloa because: correction.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you for that 'gentle' reminder.
Someone had to point it out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join