It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I can't say I'm pro war or that I want a war, but TPTB will get their WWIII they got the others and they will get this one too

and we will die and they will get richer,and then Christ will return and kill them all, I can't wait

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I can't say I'm pro war or that I want a war, but TPTB will get their WWIII they got the others and they will get this one too

and we will die and they will get richer,and then Christ will return and kill them all, I can't wait

Gee, your savior sounds like such a nice guy.

No really.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

then Christ will return and kill them all, I can't wait

I wouldn't rely on that...

I hope Christ is good at reviving completely dead planets? (take a look at my previous post in this thread).

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
ths isn't a video game, WWIII would be bad

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
You understand if WW 3 happens it will be a nuclear war. Radation will kill most vegetation, animals and it will be very hard for the word to recover if we could ever recover. So I do not think you put much thought into your thread

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

I hope Christ is good at reviving completely dead planets? (take a look at my previous post in this thread).

I am relying on it
he is actually that's his specialty

I'm still against war and planetary ecological decimation though

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I don't wish for ww3 at all. The destruction to the environment could make the world uninhabitable for most life forms. Releasing all the toxins and bio-engineered organisms in factories could devastate all life. They are creating bacteria that can possibly eat wood that is still alive, biotech that makes wood into alcohol for fuel. That could be extremely dangerous. There will be nothing to come out to from the bunkers that the powerful have created. I'm not worried though because I do not fear death. I don't especially like hurting though.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have always wanted to understand the reasoning behind those who want the world to end so their god/savior/aliens
will return. If there is someone coming when this grinds to a halt, wouldn't you be ashamed they would see what has been allowed to happen or be disappointed you couldn't get your act together and enough to straighten things out? Or embarrassed that you need to be rescued/saved/delivered?

I have never understood this. I hope someone can shed some light on it for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz
I have always wanted to understand the reasoning behind those who want the world to end so their god/savior/aliens
will return. If there is someone coming when this grinds to a halt, wouldn't you be ashamed they would see what has been allowed to happen or be disappointed you couldn't get your act together and enough to straighten things out? Or embarrassed that you need to be rescued/saved/delivered?

I have never understood this. I hope someone can shed some light on it for me.

It is called not taking responsibility - No one can change the world but one can change oneself and one's attitude to the world.
Some look to something or someone outside of themselves to solve their problems for them.
Sure if one is stuck and genuinely seeks help or advice then they are making an attempt to solve their problems.
It is an easy option to blame others or the world in general rather than look honestly within.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77

I am relying on it
he is actually that's his specialty

I'm still against war and planetary ecological decimation though

You know what MrsBlonde I'm glad you have your faith - good to see people believing in something (even if it's not my own cup of tea).

Sadly I don't have the religious faith you have so am just going off my version of faith, science basically. And science leads me to... well... my first post in this thread. Absolute total and utter destruction with little chance of anything surviving - and personally I doubt Christ or aliens or anyone/anything else will save us. I think the human race is doomed to destruction one way or another. Give it 20,000 years and the only trace left of the human race might be distant memories.

I agree entirely!
I'm against war, planetary destruction and ecological decimation too. I quiet enjoy being alive!

PS. just wanted to say also (it's a bit hard to convey in a written comment) but the above statements are not intended to sound offensive or sarcastic.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
well jebus done a good job on mars

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I really suggest you seek some serious counseling, possibly even some shock therapy. As a vet that did 3 humps in Afghan and 2 in Iraq plus many other "conflicts" that are little known, I can say that if you had ever witnessed a mans head blown off from a .30 Cal round and his body continue to walk for 3 steps or the effects of a Daisy Cutter ripping an entire platoon of enemy troops into confetti you would not be so quick to wish for the death of anyone.

Everyday I live with not only the memory of the deaths of several very close friends but also the fact that I know that I am responsible for the death of over 75 human beings that I watched die through a scope not to mention the ones that I was responsible for as a forward observer even though I didn't pull the trigger myself.

I am no psychologist but I would venture to say that you are very disturbed. I saw plenty of gung-ho people like you while in the service, the funny thing is that they were the first ones to piss their pants and start crying when STHTF.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Your post is just what this thread needed
Very sobering - I wish you well and thanks

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

earth is deffinately over populated. I would like to see the population massively decrease, earth is know rapidly running out of resources. WW3? I'm terrified of a WW3 scenario. The bio-crap,radiation would be a horrific way to depopulate. I vote to find a form of global temporary sterilization for about 5 years. That would greatly depopulate earth.
North Korea Iran-Israel either or could start a ww3, Its scarry.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Nucleardiver

Your post is just what this thread needed
Very sobering - I wish you well and thanks

2nd

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Originally posted by WarJohn
...but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

Yeah, you're not the first to think that. There are people with that thought during any major conflict.

Remember WWII being referred to as "the war to end all wars"? That's the same "it'll be better after" mentality as yours. Obviously, they were wrong. They always are. Just like you are. Just like the next fella will be.

They say every war, every battle, every contact is unique. However, they all have a common denominator, and that's people. As long as there are people, we'll find some dumbass thing to get all whipped up over, and next thing you know, we're at war again.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
God won't answer you because even he don't want what you want to happen.

Lets hope to god that everything just wakes up in time.

Not war, war today would kill everyone.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I agree...The human species is messed up beyond repair. a couple of nuclear bombs would be nice...the deaths would be painless. I think of it as having to put a dog down that caught rabies...

I wouldn't push the " end of the world button " myself, but many people happily would. and that's why we need to go.
edit on 10-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
I agree...The human species is messed up beyond repair. a couple of nuclear bombs would be nice...the deaths would be painless. I think of it as having to put a dog down that caught rabies. Sad, but true.

Sounds like your the one who is messed up
Nuclear bombs nice you say painless - you only show your ignorance by such flippancy sad but true
Troll off loser.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Anon77

I know that no one right now wants to hear this, but that's not my problem

I was just minding my own atheist business reading a book and Jesus showed up . That sort of thing will get your attention. He said , "Now do you see? and I said "yes"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join