It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
Thank you OP, really
But truelly, our planet need to be cleaned, our kind need to get rebooted.
Lets be honest, it will happen one day, we all gonna die,with our planet
just to add some matter to my words, im not thinking about a war with survivors at the end, no no, im talking EXTERMINATION, a real eradication,total clean up, definitive end of every life forms, without any possibilities of survivors.

edit on 12-4-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

Funny how this planet survived for over 4 billion years without us, and now that we're here, we have brought the world to the brink of destruction. We are not mammal - we are a deadly germ.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
try and help this planet grow and prosper like the billions of people that came before you and your god forsaken generation.

Billions of people helped the planet? Ummm, how? Could you give us some examples?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
"I hope to God that World War 3 happens,"

Well there is an old saying about hope - "Hope followed a dustcart and thought it was a wedding"

edit on 12-4-2012 by artistpoet because: because I edited it

edit on 12-4-2012 by artistpoet because: because I edited my prior edit

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm sure WW3 is gonna happen, just not how the global elite plan it... War is never the answer when you're trying to fix the world, but a war is gonna be what it takes to cut down the elite, as long as it manages to carry out rebelling their plans. I don't want it to happen to fix the world and kill off chunks of the population.

I hope it happens because its gonna wake everyone up. Those who ignore the truths of the world wont be able to ignore it when its literally trying to kill em. God help us!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Why do you specify 2018?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
You know,it seems to me that rather than condemning and rebukeing the OP for a rather immature and irreverant opinion perhaps it was written with a healthy dose of black humour in an attempt to be ironic.Sometimes in our enthusiasm to have our say we take our beliefs with far too much seriousness.

Obviously WW3 wouldnt lend itself to being seen as a light hearted subject and granted there is much in the world these days that is serious wrong and unjust.You know it isnt always as bad as we like to paint it.

We may well be on the brink of destruction.Certainly thats the general sense of things you kinda take from the media.We're off to hell in a rapidly accelerating hand cart,you'd be forgiven for feeling that for sure but really,are we ??

I have a funny feeling the worlds pretty much as good and bad as it always has been.It's just the media has to have its dramas to capture our attention in a world where our attention is constantly being competed over.

Then when the media does have a story to run with there are so many 'experts' wheeled out to discuss it over and over its no wonder these things take on maybe a little more significance that they actually warrant.

I reckon the world will happily bumble on in that sort of way it always has,we'll probably avoid WW3 by more luck than judgement n it'll be fine.

Perhaps the OP was treating the subject with a tongue in cheek degree of flippancy knowing the kind of response it'd recieve

Or maybe he really does welcome a world war finale without any real imagination about what it would mean to live through.

Well he's in for a shock when he sees his first dead person with half their head blown off,believe me it's not something good or healthy for mankind or the world,just sordid and vile.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Hey OP, I'll entertain your hope.

I think WW3 commenced sometime ago it just hasn't taken shape like the previous 2.

I think the guise of War on Terror is our modern day WW3 and is all about fear, hate & control not so much about borders albeit iraq & afganistan could be seen that way. But you know that.

So as the global economies have been failing since 9/11 and our supposed liberties have been steadily stripped away I ask you, is this not like the war you need?

You know the war machine has been given the freedom to rape our countries, people & lives in every way they can justify. Propaganda is all around, patriots have their guns locked & load waiting for anyone to challenge their already oppressed lives while our govts want us to report any suspicious activities because we don't want any funny business going on.

Your boss (if you have one) more than likely expects more of you and pays you the same if not less so you can help the company that will dispose of you any minute if it has to, through these difficult financial times, again your loyality is being put to the test....better not cause any waves. Hows the roadmap going?

Lets not forget you are stressed more than ever before as your dollar no longer has any quantative meaning and is buying you less stuff and the quality wasn't like the good old days.

Don't even think about getting sick.

But sure, you have fancy new touch screen technology, and seeminly reliable internet access which satisfies your insaitiable need for news, which constantly reminds you of hardships and worse things to come but then again, nothing new to report really as it has been this way for some time. But you're ok, so it isn't really happening. Somehow though, celebrity news seems to be the good news slant for our media outlets and usually reminds us that things are good out there.... for some. Oh yeah, better watch your keywords while searching because someone may be watching...gotta change my passwords.

Yet unrest in other parts of the world and children being mamed or killed momentarliy catches your eye but just gets wrapped up in the whole terrorist supporting country story and again its not really effecting you.

You are probably caring less now than once before because you are becoming hardend to this new world which you have known for the last 10+ years. Good for you soldier your country needs you.

But are you one of the people or one of the machine, i guess which ever one empowers you at that point in time right? It is much easier being on the winning side right.? So why not wish for a war to rid the world of those pesky ummmmmmm humans because it will make things better.

War, what is it good for?

Answer me. machine.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I know where you are coming from OP and it's deeper than the rabbit hole. Once you climb up on the surface of the earth you will realize that a sane human being wouldn't want global destruction such as WW3 just so to "reset" everything. There are other ways to "reset" the way that things are happening in the world and many people suggested them in this thread. i agree that the world needs a major change, but not the way you advised. I recommend you get off Call of Duty because that snip is made to brainwash humans like you. Life is not a game and you can't re spawn after 10 seconds. I would also recommend you visit a professional who will penetrate through your psyche and hopefully tell you what's wrong with you. Id like to also ask you if you have any loved ones? family? and how would you cope if you witnessed them dying painfully right in front of you?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
World War Three
Be all you can be...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by XxNightAngelusxX
I'm sure WW3 is gonna happen, just not how the global elite plan it... War is never the answer when you're trying to fix the world, but a war is gonna be what it takes to cut down the elite, as long as it manages to carry out rebelling their plans. I don't want it to happen to fix the world and kill off chunks of the population.

I hope it happens because its gonna wake everyone up. Those who ignore the truths of the world wont be able to ignore it when its literally trying to kill em. God help us!!!

Absoultelly agreed. War WILL happen, full scale global war, bet your tips on it. The survivors will inherit a wrecked up world, but (hopefully) the lesson will be learn, and a better race will emerge from the ashes of this dirty generation.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Im in the military and I think your an idiot.

I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way.

Pretty big talk for someone behind a computer, have you seen death up close? Its not a happy thing even if its your enemy dieing it still death. You have a lot of growing up to do my friend and for anyone who hopes there is a WW3 you also have some serious growing up to do.

War is never a pretty thing, it wont make our planet a better place. By the way if you died in WW3 well you wouldn't be happy because you wouldn't have any feelings because well your dead. Sometimes I wish people would think before they actually said things.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thread bump because the OP is totally right; # this superficial world we live in.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadDearHunter

I'll jump on this bandwagon and root for the fiery reset.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
It sounds so plausible doesn't it. We'll just make the world heaven on earth. The thing is people in general think there should be goodness in the world only when they are on the short end of the stick. When humans prosper, selfishness, arrogance, materialism and so much more comes into play. I have "witnessed" this in myself and the same in the vast majority of the population.

If we were our brothers keepers and lived more for one another more than ourselves we could have what you want. Man is not capable of this right now, he will have to become something entirely different. Think about that for a bit.

On the bright side man will achieve this at some point. Unfortunately it will be after he has nearly made himself extinct. Man will no longer be who and what he is, he will be changed at the very foundation of his instincts and intellect.

originally posted by: Trolloks
Just an idea that im going to throw out there to everyone...
How about we use all the recouses, money, technology and time to help solve world hunger, explore space, terraform mars, improve the quality of life, make less labour work/general work for people to have to do (more people = less hours work/more money per hour, only logical right?)

Instead of blowing the sh*t out of everything and all that we have worked for in the last 100 years or so?

Just an idea....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: WarJohn

Its not going to happen ever. And thats a good thing. Because if you lived in a war zone youd get tired pretty quickly of eating boiled cockroaches and your neighbor's scabs.

And Im sure youd hate seeing your family murdered and raped and your posessions pillaged.

War isnt something anyone should hope for.

Unless its against Kim Jung Whatever so that his people can be rescued and brought into a better world.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jiggerj

Originally posted by AnonyWarp
Thank you OP, really
But truelly, our planet need to be cleaned, our kind need to get rebooted.
Lets be honest, it will happen one day, we all gonna die,with our planet
just to add some matter to my words, im not thinking about a war with survivors at the end, no no, im talking EXTERMINATION, a real eradication,total clean up, definitive end of every life forms, without any possibilities of survivors.

Funny how this planet survived for over 4 billion years without us, and now that we're here, we have brought the world to the brink of destruction. We are not mammal - we are a deadly germ.

Nothing we can do will actually destroy the planet. It survived without us and will continue to survive if we do our worst. The only thing that would be destroyed is us. The planet will barely hiccup.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So OP.. you think after an event that will basically roll back the clock on everything that has been thus far, good or bad, will magically fix all the problems? You are extremely shortsighted if you really think mankind will get it right the 2nd time around. Or the 3rd.. or the 4th.

Real progress means making mistakes, suffering, and slowly making a better world. As much as people lament how terrible the world is, it actually is progressing. Slowly.. but it does progress. Your theory that somehow a tragic war will makes things magically better is just for a lack of a better word, stupid - and ignorant.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
From what I have witnessed and seen of history man aspires to good only after great tragedy. Currently we are all edging into a hellish form of slavery that increasingly burdens people's souls to the point of murder, suicide, loss of hope. Man seems to like to ruin everything he builds and start over. Again, and again, and again....

The case for never ending refinement simply does not exist. Fossil fuels have led to more people being alive at once but the same problems repeat in humanity. Perhaps if a great enough tragedy occurs it will rewrite our collective consciousness enough to break the cycle. At least that is how I read it in NDE's, religious writings (e.g. The Bible), and prophetic visions.

Man has to become something different and that will take something very very dramatic.

originally posted by: fleabit
So OP.. you think after an event that will basically roll back the clock on everything that has been thus far, good or bad, will magically fix all the problems? You are extremely shortsighted if you really think mankind will get it right the 2nd time around. Or the 3rd.. or the 4th.

Real progress means making mistakes, suffering, and slowly making a better world. As much as people lament how terrible the world is, it actually is progressing. Slowly.. but it does progress. Your theory that somehow a tragic war will makes things magically better is just for a lack of a better word, stupid - and ignorant.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

I think you're reading way too much into it. Man is man. Give us a big event like you're talking about to scare us straight, and we'll degenerate right back to what is our very nature. The only thing that will change that nature is a few thousand generations of evolution. What it will change into, who knows. In the meantime, I'd encourage you to take a look around and realize you have it pretty #in good.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join