It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You ever been to war OP?

Seen it? Smelled it?
I think you'd better recant your statement. A war isn't something I would wish for in a million years. What's wrong with some of you people?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

My god, this generation.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

world war 3 already happened, and the free people lost.

now warriors are collecting for the war for harmony with all things. step up to the side. we come to fight, son.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

Just when I thought people on this website couldn't get any more ignorant... This is a cop out really isn't it! Your brain obviously lacks the neurological functionality required for empathy and the ability to think rationally.

Do you want to know why people are having more babies and sex everyday? Its because the media have marketed it, they have also marketed and exploited the innate chemical reaction within the brain known as love and they have fundamentally damaged the way the population thinks.

I will not be returning to this website to post as I think its ridiculous people can post something like this.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
No, there is currently a Cold War, not hot war. Why don't you leave the planet to do its natural processes? You see, one day something disastrous and bigger than what you've seen will happen but no I do not think it will be in December this year.

Also reprogramming must be made to raise people's intelligence above that of animals because despite smarter, human beings still follow animal instincts one of them is to kill. Why would you leave human rights for criminals (murderers)?

A new order is needed for sure but a war won't raise people's consciousness. And also no 'God' which you can call half-alien is going to help that race if you humans don't help yourself.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I hope to God that YOU and all Your family survive. (and sadly, I don't think so
)

If Not, well, it's a very bad trick, for You.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The only ones who will benefit from another world war, will be the same old bunch who benefit from all wars, such as weapons makers and oil companies!
If you want another war which will this time be nuclear, feel free to ride the first bomb into its target!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

The only ones who will benefit from another world war, will be the same old bunch who benefit from all wars, such as weapons makers and oil companies!
If you want another war which will this time be nuclear, feel free to ride the first bomb into its target!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
A war is no guarantee that a new way of thinking will emerge on the other side. Everyone thought WW1 would be the end of all wars, it wasn't. WW3 will likely not be the end of all wars either, I really don't think anyone is stupid enough to use nuclear weapons, given the implications of using them. You have to wonder if even the Ayatollah is stupid enough to do that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
People who are unsatisfied with their lives and achievements, the world around them and even hate themselves, always pine for cataclysmic upheaval. It's the delusion that such events will somehow make their lives better (and punish those they perceive have done them ill) that drives these feelings.

Too bad they know #-all about history, war or the implications of thus are beyond what junk food TV like Fox News shows them of the likes of recent atypical conflicts, like in the Middle East conflicts... and that they themselves would be one of the first expunged if such scenarios were to play out.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

Thats right blow it all up!

What a COWARD! why don't you MAN UP grow a pair of BALLS and get with the rest of us and try make this world a better place.

World war 3? what a dicksplash? you been locked in mummies basement playing PS3 wargames too long? have you not experienced how amazing this world is? We are on the threshold of amazing things! Artificial Intelligence time/multidimensional/interplanetary travel, nano and quantum technology and you want to blow it all up just because your sad and kind find any meaningful excitement in your life other than computer games and ATS?

GET OUT THERE - TRAVEL - GO TO INDIA - GET A LIFE - FALL IN LOVE - LIVE YOUR LIFE ON THE ROLL OF A DICE.

World war 3? GROW UP! you sad N0B

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
OP is an angsty edgy teenager with emotional problems. Who in their right mind would want to live in a warzone? OP have you ever been in a warzone? Have you lost any relatives and friends in a senseless war that only a few can profit from? Overpopulation wouldnt be much of a problem if the world's wealth would be equally divided. But instead, at least 40% of the worlds wealth goes to 1% of the population, while 80% of total global wealth is divided among about 10% of the global population. Its logical to see that THAT is the problem, and not the 7 billion people. Dont believe me? Check this out:

At the end of the 20th century, wealth was concentrated among the G8 and Western industrialized nations, along with several Asian and OPEC nations. An Energy Information Administration report stated that OPEC member nations were projected to earn $1.251 trillion in 2008, from their oil exports, due to the record crude prices.[9]

A study by the World Institute for Development Economics Research at United Nations University reports that the richest 1% of adults alone owned 40% of global assets in the year 2000, and that the richest 10% of adults accounted for 85% of the world total. The bottom half of the world adult population owned 1% of global wealth.[10] Moreover, another study found that the richest 2% own more than half of global household assets.[11]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

If you kill off billions only to leave about 500 million alive, count who you get? The top, elite rich people who will then own 100% of everything and everyone else. Are you in the top 1%? I doubt it. Grow a pair of balls and dont dismiss humanity based on the number of people living on this planet. Look at the background as well...
edit on 12-4-2012 by Lacerta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Yeah let's just kill everybody, people on this earth don't deserve to live. That's what I got from your post. People who gave this thread a star should be ashamed of yourselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I agree with you that there needs to be change fast, but I don't agree that war has to be the way to bring that change in. Of course there are many ways to avoid this route, but the people who have the knowledge and power and are in a position to change something aren't doing anything about it. I don't know whether this is on purpose or not, but I suspect it is.

War will not be a solution to the problems we have today. If there's anything we have learnt from history, it's that they are never the solution for anything. If it does ''restart'' everything as you say, it won't be pretty. The society we live in today has been raised and programmed in such a way that current societal problems will be inherited by future generations no matter who is in charge. The decline in morals is a reflection of the environment and conditions which have been created for us.

The large and constantly increasing population is only a problem because TPTB choose it to be so. The more the population grows and the more the financial troubles spread, the more aggressive people will become in their demand for order. The worldwide protests are but a mild taste of the worldwide rage which will erupt when more and more people feel the pinch, except that when it happens properly, it won't be as pathetic as the Occupy movement. Blood will be spilled. I predict a lot of civil unrest. Hopefully war of any kind is avoided, but the only thing that is certain is that rough times are ahead.

What's to say that after this ''war'' that you're hoping for, that there won't be more scumbags to take the places of the leaders/puppets we have in place today? What's to say that they, just like their predecessors, won't do the bidding of the corporations, but will instead work for the people? NOTHING. The sooner you realise what kind of world we live in, the sooner you will realise that your idea that ''war is necessary'' is an unecessary, anti-humanity step backwards.

LC

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Thank you OP, really

I dont have kids, and even if i was able to have kids , i dont want thems to live on a planet like this one..

I love people, i love the whole humanity
but sincerely ,i wish a ww3 and a global, complete and total eradication of the human kind, myself included.

And no, im not one of those people thinking about killing himself ,including the max amount of people around.

But truelly, our planet need to be cleaned, our kind need to get rebooted.

Lets be honest, it will happen one day, we all gonna die,with our planet

just to add some matter to my words, im not thinking about a war with survivors at the end, no no, im talking EXTERMINATION, a real eradication,total clean up, definitive end of every life forms, without any possibilities of survivors.

edit on 12-4-2012 by AnonyWarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
People who are unsatisfied with their lives and achievements, the world around them and even hate themselves, always pine for cataclysmic upheaval. It's the delusion that such events will somehow make their lives better (and punish those they perceive have done them ill) that drives these feelings.

Too bad they know #-all about history, war or the implications of thus are beyond what junk food TV like Fox News shows them of the likes of recent atypical conflicts, like in the Middle East conflicts... and that they themselves would be one of the first expunged if such scenarios were to play out.

Well said......

One thing is certain..... while their is life, there is hope for change....... once dead, there is zero chance of change.

*OP*,....I'm sure you will receive the... 'Darwin Award' ...for your tirade.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
Just an idea that im going to throw out there to everyone...
How about we use all the recouses, money, technology and time to help solve world hunger, explore space, terraform mars, improve the quality of life, make less labour work/general work for people to have to do (more people = less hours work/more money per hour, only logical right?)

Instead of blowing the sh*t out of everything and all that we have worked for in the last 100 years or so?

Just an idea....

This, totally. Well said, and anyone, including the OP that wants WWIII seriously needs their heads checking. I'm not even going to start listing reasons because the need to explain it alone is insane.

Anyway, what about those that see a good chance of world peace happening? Do they get a "World Peace" forum that can go next to this one? Am sure half the people around here have already made their minds up, and a dedicated WWIII forum isn't exactly helping.

Once it's happily accepted and settled into the subconscious of most people it won't take much after that. Have a think about it, because it might be the difference between waking up and getting your head sorted out or the whole Human race becoming extinct, and you won't get a second chance to change your mind if it starts either.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

WTF

ok, so I don't want to see my kids die or my family suffer. I like society. I like the civilized world. If you don't, then please find your way to the nearest bridge you can find that is tall enough to extinguish your life from jumping off it. This world is for the positive and the willing. All you people that already gave up on the world, Please leave this "hell hole" to the rest of us that like to make it better and see it grow.

If you are really that inclined why not start a race riot in your local city? Get a I hate Ni%3%&$ sign and walk into your local ghetto. Say the white man sent you. Or if you are of a non-white ethnicity, beat up some white kids in front of a TV crew and make sure they know it's because you hate all white people. That will cause massive deaths in reprisals.

Or you could sign up to the military and just kill a village of sand Ni%3%&$$ and say that the US government told you to when asked. Shoot, get your hands on a helicopter or other armed aircraft and just go shooting into Iran.
Do your part if you really think this way.

OR

try and help this planet grow and prosper like the billions of people that came before you and your god forsaken generation.

edit on 12-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeordieLegend

There would be no "new world" after a war - the same people who are in control now would remain in control.

In this statement you are also saying the survivors that are not in control will still remain sheep. So, what is the cure? I know I don't have an answer.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by IratePotatoes
A war is no guarantee that a new way of thinking will emerge on the other side. Everyone thought WW1 would be the end of all wars, it wasn't. WW3 will likely not be the end of all wars either, I really don't think anyone is stupid enough to use nuclear weapons, given the implications of using them. You have to wonder if even the Ayatollah is stupid enough to do that.

You don't think anyone in the nation of Islam will push the button to kill all the infidels in the name of Allah? Plus they have those forty virgins waiting for each of them in heaven. Of course, no one told them that souls have no need of a PENIS! DUH!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join