It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7
reply to post by WarJohn

Anyone ever heard the expression, "Don't feed the troll." This guy is obviously starting an inflammatory thread for the purpose of watching people boil over. How much more obvious does he have to get?

I believe he is serious and sincere. He is actually thinking that a world war would be beneficial. If the land, air, and water ( and all of nature) wouldn't be harmed in any way, I'd be inclined to agree.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I don't feel the world was a better place AFTER the First War, or the Second. I believe the control and corruption will only get worse. I think it's more likely the Earth will start controlling the population, naturally.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

What is the percentage of birth defects within the entire world? I think I will look that up, maybe the number of defects are rising everywhere?

I am confused why the body didn't miscarry??

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Its understandable to want change but to wish for something so terrible as world war is unwise.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

I don't agree with death and destruction, but the world definitely needs a wake up call towards enlightenment and ethics. Be it global alien contact.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing.

I think I see some faults in your logic. The first thing that comes to mind is "Baby Boomers". After WW2, the baby boomer generation was created after the soldiers returned home. Its very likely that history would repeat itself again. The second problem I have with this logic is that wars today are not send in 200k troops and let the last man standing take the hill/beach. Its all done (for the most part) with remote controlled drones. So if a decrease in population is your primary focus on a WW3, please revise your post.

Another problem I have with this logic is if a WW3 were to kick off, our government would not just crumble and we could rebuild a new one from scratch. Either we would win and the government would remain were/how it is or we would lose. If we lose, do you really think China and Russia will just allow us, the citizens to reestablish a government the best way we see fit? Really? Or do you think that the US would be restructured in a similiar manner as China and Russia?

To be continued...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
WARJOHN, I cant completely concur with you! I am as ready as you are MENTALLY.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have never outright called anyone here stupid... i wont now either but consider it implied. It may seem brilliant to someone who has never fought in one and ignorant to anyone who has. Let me share some things with you.

Most of the world is spoiled. They couldnt function without electricity. Say ww3 is full scale nuclear biological and chemical. Most of what i have seen inthe chemical realm is localized. Men women and children dying fairly rapidly in localities. Bioagents get released. People dying midterm 48 hours to a couple months. You watch your children suffer and slowly die while the govt tries ti cure them. Food and water are tainted. People riot and form gangs and rob rape and murder to get the resources to survive. Maybe you get tied up and have to watch your starving and dying wife and daughter get gang raped until they die while you watch. You somehow survive and wish you were dead.

The west goes nuclear in the middle east. The middle east is a parking lot and there terror cells continue bioterror against the west. A radioactive cloud begins poisoning russia and china and they respond. Now you get to watch your starving one year old son suffer from radiation and die in your arms. You get to bury his tormented little body explaining why you wished for it.

95% of the world is dead from the blast. Human and animal alike. The sky is dark. Perpetual twilight. Thirty days almost all plant life is dead. Most water is tainted. One tenth of one percent of all human and animal life remains and survives the radiation. They rob and murder for nonperishable food. You finally meet a woman fall in love and struggle to survive. You decide to help the earth to repopulate the earth. Over the next three yrs you pop out a couple of deformed kids that die in your arms after birth. Your new mate is so distraught she kills herself in front of you because you wished for it. But hey shortly after the sky starts to clear and you see past the clouds for the first time in a thousand days. You step out to gaze at the sun and one of the cannibal gangs pick you up and eat you a piece at a time burning the stumps to keep you alive so the meat stays fresh. They eat the male children before they finish you. The girls they rape probably starting at age nine. Gotta further the species right.

You die. But you got to watch everyone you love suffer and die first. The only people left are the people who were willing to committ the most inhuman acts to survive. Thats what your wish left the planet with.

You want this? The best our race has to offer are dead. Only the most heartless and brutal survive. The reset you want lets the worst of us survive. I think less of you than your average child molestor. You want to bring suffering to all of the children in the world. To my family. My friends. Billions of others who dont deserve it. Instead of wishing suffering on the rest of us why dont you just reset yourself first.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Without any diatribe, any "kids" who would like to see another war, never fought in one.
Get some experience before you post such lunacy.

If you cannot wait that long, perhaps a few sessions of electroshock might put those juvenile neurons back in synch.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Depopulation should be done thru attrition not warfare. If there were no new births the human population would be virtually extinct in 100 yrs and those centurians still alive would be unable to reproduce (not counting cloning). I agree that food, water and other natural resources will become more scarce in the years ahead if we dont scale back the population. BUT to advocate war over other less bellicose methods is evil. The ends do not justify the means when you have not exhausted other, more humane solutions. Starting WW3 in the thermonuclear age (hyrdrogen bombs not little "big boys") threatens to destroy the earth so that no one survives to become steward of it....and with it the extinction of the human race. Even those that would survive an all out nuclear exchange of a WW3 (these things are hard to stop once they start I would think) would be reduced to the stone age. Is that what you want? I suggest that you try living as a hunter-gatherer in an area with no crops for a year and then write back.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

morbid much ?
in the last 2 months a good freind of mine from back in the day , and a freind of my daughters had comitted sucide,
as many have said it you make it what you want.
I don't think you get the part where masses of peple will not die right away from whatever comes they will linger for weeks and months or years if you would be one of them and hungry please don't tell me you wouldn't eat the flesh of another person to survive, or maybe you would be someone to take yourself out when the $h!* hit the fan.
like many would .
for me and mine I"ll fight for my last breath, asking for it don't make you someone new , people have wanted ww3 since the end of ww2.
when you grow up and see that the world ain't going no where maybe you could get off your high perch and help someone that could use it
instead of bitching that it's a hellhole
try to make it better , ,not worse

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
When I was going through some of the tougher times in my life so far and quite a bit younger I had something of an F it attitude so to say, kinda like what you seem to have going on here. Granted I don't really allow my mind to wonder back into that place anymore cause I have taken a different view of my life.

I accept a lot of things in life for what they are now if only so I have an honest assesment so I know how to get from here to where I want to be. I still have parts in this life I lead that I don't truly care for but I do it because it is a temporary step I have chosen to use to get to the current end resualts I envision for myself. I would say that for the people like me who don't have a lot in the worlds eyes but have a plan and a desire to fulfill it this world isn't all that bad. I mean I started working early in life and saving money to buy some food for myself and the things I needed and wanted. I have refused to get a credit card and have bought my own home in only my name. I have taken the time to garden and have started raising chikens and rabbits as sources of food and have ordered some more trees and berry bushes to plant this year. I don't have cable and maybe play my xbox or nintendo like 4 times a year combined. I honestly have one good pair of jeans that I may wash 3 days out of a week. I wear my shoes for years putting holes straight through them. Drive a cars with more dents and dings in it than the moon has crators. But you know what, I am one happy person.

I don't see a need to worry about those who have no desire to help themselves and I don't see a need for them to be eliminated through massive wars either. This whole idea that a war can be a good thing I have come to view as an easy way to get out of making the best of a situation. I see it as saying, oh well I can't keep up with the Jones' and their are to many of them so screw it lets wipe them out and take there space so they can't crowd me and make me uncomfortable. I can kind of go back and see where your coming from, I guess I am asking can you try and view things differently? When you get up tomorrow will you just try and be thankful your breathing and take that as the first blessing of the day. And then will you try and have a conversation with someone new? Walk up and just introduce yourself or find something to comment on and pull them in, let it go where it does, and see if you can see yourself in that persons shoes. I think that this wish for WWIII will start to fade as you start to view others more from their point of view. Pretty soon you will find that you have a lot to be happy about and that you have a lot of people who can understand you if you understand yourself in them,

I guess I am just trying to say after a little more examination of your thoughts and situations you will most likly see you don't really want a WWIII. I should probably reread this as I am pretty tired and not sure it will find true relavence and will most likly be the first post a mod removes of mine. Anyway I need to pass out for work.
edit on 11-4-2012 by matt47274 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I know why you would say something like this-i totally get it.We need a "Reset",like,yesterday-BUT remember this: the Elite, who are the cause of most of the vileness+injustice on Earth (which makes you feel this way in the first place) are the ones who will NOT be affected by WW3,or any war. Wars are fought by their agendas+schedules in the first place.The ones to suffer and die,will be Joe+Jill Average+their kiddies-NOT the demonic scumbags that SHOULD die.Thats Life on Earth 101...I do believe that a Reset IS coming,though.An angel once sung a song and one of the lines were:..."There ain't no hiding place from the Father of Creation"...this angel called that Force "Jah",but it has many names.Hang in there-and s+f for you,because i know you feel this way not out of evil or callous bloodthirst,but because you understandably are sick to vomiting of the cesspool this world has become.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I understand the OP. Right now it seams that the majority of nations are heading into the total control of the Banks. The Banks are forcing governments to enslave their people more and more for profit.

It seams that the only way out of this mess is a great big war, because we the people are way to lazy to do anything peaceful about it. The banks and government will just keep on greasing their wheels as long as we accept.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Threads like these make me realize how good we have it, and at the same time how many people are willing to just throw it all away.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
You are incredibly selfish... I feel sorry for you, and everyone else who agrees with you.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

If you want to change the world, one must do it peacefully otherwise the violence and malicious intent will be passed down to our future generations just like WWI & WWII previously shown.

You need to grow up and think.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I agree with you on that and i am from Bosnia lets just say thread OP.

You shouldn't wish for a war to happen, the last thing then you would want to wish when a war does happen is for the war to end.

War will not be good, never is, never has been.....when people grow up, they usually discover this for themselves.

Well John McCain hasn't changed nor has he discovered that.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Wow!

Warjohn, if you believe death/destruction/suffering are neccesary to fix what is broken, what makes you any different than terrorists who subscribe to the same doctrine?

Personally, I think you are only seeking attention w/a post like this. If you are not, then I think you should probably cut back on the movies and go outside and get some fresh air.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Why should millions of people die or suffer because of a handfull of people at the top - The same people who will no doubt survive due to their underground bunkers and the other precautions they have put in place to protect themselves - with our money...

There would be no "new world" after a war - the same people who are in control now would remain in control.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join