It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hope to God that World War 3 happens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
You read it right, folks. There will be casualties, but after it is all said and done it will then be a better world much different than before.

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction. Which of you also hope for a 3rd world war?

Look at it this way...

It's a win/win if a 3rd world war happens. How so? A much needed decrease in population will be for those left to inherit. That is a damn good thing. And if you are paradise-bound, then you go to paradise if you physically die in the 3rd world war in somehow. That is a win/win for those who make it and those who don't.

I also hope you have the keen eyes to see that the current world needs world war 3. The world right now is a hellhole. It's going to take a lot of dying, but that's what'll do the trick to correct this world.

So look foward to a 3rd world war. Lets hope the U.S. does something to cause Russia and China to kick it off. I am tired of waiting. I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

CHEERS TO A WW3!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
not sure if you are up on the effects of DU and biologicals and total deprivation etc on the human condition
here let me give you a gentle reminder:

The curse of Fallujah: Women warned not to have babies because of rise in birth defects since U.S. assault
www.dailymail.co.uk...
here's some nice pics
www.flickr.com...
can you dig it?

www.aljazeera.com...
www.shoah.org.uk...
edit on 10-4-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

CX
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time.

I'd like to spend your last hour with you...see how brave you are about it then.

War will not be good, never is, never has been.....when people grow up, they usually discover this for themselves.

CX.
edit on 10/4/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I can live or die through world war 3 and be a happy guy either way. If only many of you would stop being scared of death. It's just a physical thing that will pass with time. CHEERS TO A WW3!

You are insane.....

there are other ways of restoring order to this world without mass murder and war. Its people like you that cause things to be the way they are now..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

i'm totally with you. Its time people face reality and understand the earths population is a pimple that needs to be burst. I feel the gvernments issue is simply too many people and as well power hungry. but i need it and i pray for it i know it sounds sinnical but the realer we are the more chance we will get the change we seek . good post S&F woo hoo

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
What we need in MHO is a reboot of all the nations leaders, in a nut shell we need a world revolution not a war.
Get all the bastards out now.
That is how I feel.
Regards, Iwinder

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just an idea that im going to throw out there to everyone...
How about we use all the recouses, money, technology and time to help solve world hunger, explore space, terraform mars, improve the quality of life, make less labour work/general work for people to have to do (more people = less hours work/more money per hour, only logical right?)

Instead of blowing the sh*t out of everything and all that we have worked for in the last 100 years or so?

Just an idea....

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Honestly i just want it to happen. It seems like were on the brink of WW3 everyday. Lets get it over with for better or worse.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
bet your the type of guy who would try to take everyone out with ya when you die....

a very morbid out look on life

the worlds what you make it ..look at the positives and not the negatives ....positives been we are still breathing

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Just an idea that im going to throw out there to everyone... How about we use all the recouses, money, technology and time to help solve world hunger, explore space, terraform mars, improve the quality of life, make less labour work/general work for people to have to do (more people = less hours work/more money per hour, only logical right?) Instead of blowing the sh*t out of everything and all that we have worked for in the last 100 years or so? Just an idea....

Great Idea. Definitely what we need instead of mass murder and war.
it's nice to see someone finally thinking logically and not "praying" for world war 3 to begin.. it amazes me sometimes how sick society is.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

a revolution would be a war, there not just gonna let us take the world back , and with the population the size it is some other nutjob would take power. we need to be brought back to the stone age with 500 million people max around the world . it needs to be recycled. don't be afraid of dying dude you dont know what happens after you die could be a blessing. dont be afraid of the unknown

link   
You should never hope for a WW3 upon this World no matter how bad the situation may be. Just shows what type of person you really are, one who sits back and does nothing with his life to try and do something about it to avoid it. I for one, if I wasn't hard of hearing I'd be getting involved with many people and hope to start a Revolution of Peace.

Though it does seem like a WW3 will happen and it's all going according to how God forsaw it would happen. If everyone actually woke up and realized that and give up religion and work together and achieve Humanities greatest potential without Wars/Starvation/Greed/Corruption and all that other crap, then God might be kind enough to not bring on Judgement day so early.

Osama Bin Laden once said; "Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty" so think, why did he say that? Because he viewed the United States as a Country that is run by Satan himself, as in Satan controlling all the corrupted coorperations to turn it's citizens into meeks. And now only so few are starting to wake up but more people need to wake up if anything is to be done about this. Those whole thing is starting to feel like a domino effect as according to the Bible.

Mark my words, we indeed to live in the End of times and that day will come either 2018 or it shall be cut short whenever God choose to decide.

This is as clear as I can make it but I have a feeling it's probably not going to explain what I'm trying to say but I hope there's somebody out there who understands what I'm saying.

As for aithest, no need to troll on me because I'm agnostic and I could care less what you say and I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

Good day.

link   
Ohhh how we love to push buttons. Did you get the rise you were looking for OP? There are more constructive ways to engage discussion. Cutting off your foot at the ankle is no way to treat a hangnail my friend.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Pretty disgusting thing to pray for, imo. But unfortunately, it looks to me at least that you just might get your demented wish. Things have been going to # since the begining of time, but it really does seem like things are going to # at an especially excallerated rate.

Or maybe it'll all blow over. A few minor and not so minor kerfuffles here and there, but no real global total war.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
how about to decrease the population,, all those who believe in paradise/heaven, and believe they are going, allow the rest of the population to kill them,,

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Many people that post on here hope something like that happens cause their lives are so sad and unfulfilled. Instead of fixing their lives they hope civilization ends and if countless die so be it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. The world needs to reset and go off into a new direction.

And you are 100% sure that the new direction is going to be better than it is now? Remember, to the victors go the spoils. That's not just wealth and resources... Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I don't think a third world war created by those who have caused the problems for us is going to be a very good situation.
It will only weaken us and push us further into the direction they are forcing us in.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sicko!!

2nd.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

All the laws the planet has been compiling have got to go. :

Aside from all the death, destruction, etc that WW3 would cause let me focus on the above bit.

Lets say we have one. Whichever side wins is going to be pretty powerful. A lot of power focused in the hands a small group. Even worse than today likely. So, what's to stop them from making even worse laws or really putting the hammer down on the populace of the losing side?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join