It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

comedy films this ones a weird classic.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hello , i would like to share this clip of a film, its an australian horror film and there is quite a few funny moments
in this film. Although it was weird, i could not stop laughing when i first saw it.
if you have any films that you like and would tickle me then please fell free to post.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This is one weird horror here it is with best bits in...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Funny enough, I showed this to my g/f a couple weeks ago, and she posted it on her FB account. Very funny!

An amusing story regarding this exact scene, is the statue at the end. We used to have a friend that never shut up, always had to be the center of attention, so one of my buddies learned that if you hold your index finger out, like the hand gesture for "One moment", it would distract him off of his train of thought, and get him to shut up.

As time went on, it became a game to us. We would hold our finger out, in hopes to get our friends to look at it. You'd be surprised how often we all fell for it, and this game lasted for years. I mention this, because I showed this movie to a bunch of my friends, and right as the priest got thrown onto the tombstone, we all stared directly at the finger, and all yelled "Aaaaaahhhhh!!!!", because it got us.

May only be amusing to my friends and I, but I always remember that when seeing this scene.

new topics

join