It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Preparing You To Accept The New Age Jesus, The One Who Does Away With Everything Holy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Have a look at the writings again, they are inline...the only difference is this one has a few more specific details on description of the angels and the appearance of the imposter and where he first lands....the essence of everything else remains

I will give you one clue...this imposter sure are heck isn't raising millions upon millions of people up from the dead and having them translated into their new bodies!

There should be about 3 or more others you can find
edit on 5-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JesuitGarlic

The dream shows a great last days world wide deception event that is often alluded to in many parts of the New Testament and in Revelation.

Any Biblically astute person should know the first one that comes will be the man of sin.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by racasan

Originally posted by JesuitGarlic

God does not want us to be thinking our lives are set in the stars and they are predestined because they are not so any knowledge you receive from these methods is really going to be for the bringing about of decieption upon you

Well maybe and maybe not

Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years:"

Job 38:31-33 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth(the Zodiac) in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Matthew 2:1-2 "...there came wise men(astrologers/magicians)from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the

Biblical astronomy. The prophet Daniel knew astronomy and the movements of the planets and stars and how they worked with prophecy.

Biblical astronomy is different than astrology in that astrology tries to dictate a person's life is dictated by the happenings of the stars and constellations. Horoscopes are a type of astrology, believing that the stars dictate your destiny.

What God did was he created all these things to be a clock by which he timed certain events to fulfill on, like the birth of Christ and the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

The magi were Daniel's people who remained in Babylon after the exile ended and he taught them what he knew and he charged them with giving the Messiah to come his treasures since he had no son of his own because he was made a eunuch.
edit on 6-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by jmdewey60

Have a look at the writings again, they are inline...the only difference is this one has a few more specific details on description of the angels and the appearance of the imposter and where he first lands....the essence of everything else remains

I will give you one clue...this imposter sure are heck isn't raising millions upon millions of people up from the dead and having them translated into their new bodies!

There should be about 3 or more others you can find
edit on 5-5-2012 by JesuitGarlic because: (no reason given)

What happens if you don't have a body? Dun. Dun. Dun...

Seriously though, people have dreams, and people receive messages from the other side. Doesn't make the true.

One guy had a Near Death Experience and seen Jesus and he promise he'll return before he died and guess what... he died and there was no Jesus....

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Good post,

S&F

It amazes me how many people are deceived into believing the New Age lie - they mash and grind New Age theology and Christian concepts and they define there own "god" and make up there theology as they go.

The thing is, either the Bible is 100% true, or its 100% false. There is no "75% of its true" or "cherry picking". It's really an all or nothing deal.

Right there is where you fail to understand. There is no way the Bible could be 100% true, too many authors, too many translations, too many edits, too many changes. It is also not 100% a lie, either, there are many truths contained in the pages, and in the pages of all Ancient Texts, even the ones you and your crowd always call "Myths." You also need to understand that all who call themselves "Christian" are not like you. In fact, there are two members here in ATS that are professed Christians who put you to shame when it comes to honest debate, and respect of another's beliefs and knowledge.

Either YHVH is God over the Universe and Christ Jesus is YHVH in the flesh and the Bible is 100% true - or none of it is true.

Well, others, no me, proved that Yahweh, according to his description in the KJV Bible, which says Yahweh breathes fire, has wings, creates floods, blocks rivers with his body, eats virgins, and hordes gold. As well as being jealous, vindictive, cruel, and generally un-godlike. But you can't blame him, he's a Dragon, or Draco, from the Star Constellation of Draco. Jesus the Christ was obviously a human ale, or at least a human/alien hybrid, he looked like a man, walked like a man, talked like a man. Not a Dragon, not the Son of a Dragon. There is in fact enough evidence that Yahweh was a Dragon to fill a book, and IMHO, someone should write that book.

You cannot choose to believe in God while at the same time denying Him, His Son, and His beloved Book...

Who told you that? Friend, I hate to be the one to point this out, but at times you treat us like we are your slaves. Well I am here to tell you, I am not your slave, and do not take orders from you, or anyone else, and especially not that which you call "God" for lack of knowledge of the Divine Within.
The God and Goddess, Father and Mother, and the Conspiracy to keep us from Knowing

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by racasan

God does not want us to be thinking our lives are set in the stars and they are predestined because they are not so any knowledge you receive from these methods is really going to be for the bringing about of decieption upon you

Well maybe and maybe not

Genesis 1:14 "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years:"

Job 38:31-33 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth(the Zodiac) in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?

Matthew 2:1-2 "...there came wise men(astrologers/magicians)from the east to Jerusalem, Saying, where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him."

Luke 21:25 "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the

Biblical astronomy. The prophet Daniel knew astronomy and the movements of the planets and stars and how they worked with prophecy.

Biblical astronomy is different than astrology in that astrology tries to dictate a person's life is dictated by the happenings of the stars and constellations. Horoscopes are a type of astrology, believing that the stars dictate your destiny.

What God did was he created all these things to be a clock by which he timed certain events to fulfill on, like the birth of Christ and the beginning of the Great Tribulation.

The magi were Daniel's people who remained in Babylon after the exile ended and he taught them what he knew and he charged them with giving the Messiah to come his treasures since he had no son of his own because he was made a eunuch.
edit on 6-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I see, so what you are saying is that yes the bible contains references to astrology but you want to pretend it doesn’t and you hope I will go along with this game – well good luck with that

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

I come on this website to test my intellectual side and deepen my spiritual philosophy - and part of that mission involves having to shield myself with the full armor of God from all the deception, lies and falsehoods that I see thrown around here on ATS so vehemently

Really? Friend, I have yet to see any intellectual side in you. All I see is hate mongering, and wild attempts to gain others to the "fold" that exists in your mind alone. I see you calling me, and others names, damning us to Hell, saying we are in league with Satan, and so on, and so on. I have watched as you posted enough Bible quotes to make at least a NT in here, a complete waste of bandwidth, and countless other Christians already done the same, exact things, and said the same, exact things, long before you got here.

If you truly do help those less fortunate, I salute you for that. That is also the mission of a Wiccan family, to help those in need, and heal the sick. Children always first. Women next, and Men, last.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

In my opinion, it is you who are deceived and completely lost.

And I, my friend, happen to fully agree with you on that. It is sad that even though we try to help, to educate, we are always labeled as "evil" and our information is labeled "deception." I do not hate hi, but do wish he would wake up.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by racasan

No, astrology was the belief that the stars and constellations determined your daily life and the direction your life would go. Astronomy is the study of the positions of the stars, constellations and planets and their movements and Daniel being a prophet could see the position of the stars and know when the Messiah would be born. Only specific events are tied into the astronomical clock. The stars are counting down like an alarm clock...or a bomb, to a specific day that is coming.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That’s simple enough to understand – the stars can be used as a calendar and early man did if facts use the stars that way

The influences of Pleiades – so the stars influence things on earth – this is a basic description of how astrologers see their thing working (not dictating but influencing)

the bands of Orion – usually considered to refer to the belt of Orion

Mazzaroth = the Zodiac or the 12/13 constellations the sun passes through during a solar year

This passage from Job is a basic description of astrology

The belt of Orion (the 3 stars which make an almost straight line in that constellation) have been used by man for a particular purpose for a very long time

Richard Hinckley Allen lists many folk names for the Belt of Orion. The English ones include: Jacob's Rod or Staff; Peter's Staff; the Golden Yard-arm; the L, or Ell; the Ell and Yard; the Yard-stick, and the Yard-wand; the Ellwand; Our Lady's Wand; the Magi; the Three Kings; the Three Marys; or simply the Three Stars.[6]

which is why they have collected so many name from so many different cultures

They also mark the northern night sky when the sun is at its lowest point, and were a clear marker for ancient timekeeping. In the Philippines and Puerto Rico they are called the Three Kings.[5] The stars start appearing around the holiday of Epiphany, when the Biblical Magi visited the baby Jesus, which falls on January 6.

en.wikipedia.org...

but simply the 3 stars point to Sirius (the brightest star in the night sky) and over the winter solstice the point where Sirius rises on the horizon is the place where the sun also rises the following day – an observation that has been celebrated by many cultures for a very long time

3 wise men/magi/kings = the belt of Orion
The star they follow = Sirius
Jesus = sun

So Matthew 2 is just an occult (hidden) reference to this yearly event
edit on 7-5-2012 by racasan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join