It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Preparing You To Accept The New Age Jesus, The One Who Does Away With Everything Holy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It's an image of our Lord. There is nothing pagan about a picture of Jesus with a halo around his head and the Sacred heart. Though I am not a Catholic (anymore), I don't hold a grudge against them. Many of the most devout people I've ever known were practicing Catholics. Have you ever read about some of the Catholic saints and martyrs? Some of the most amazing Christians, ever, period.

Also, Venerating Mary is not equivalent to "Ishtar" worship as I've seen you call it before....I do not condone worshipping Mary, and I do not venerate her myself (though I do say Hail Marys occasionally), I would never judge someone or tell them they're wrong for Marian devotions (unless they get a little too carried away and start worshipping her.....then maybe i'd step in and say something)....

Lonewolf, you are a true soldier of God....

But saying that pictures of Jesus and Marian devotion are pagan or evil in nature.....is simply wrong. And we are not denying ignorance by doing so.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

But saying that pictures of Jesus and Marian devotion are pagan or evil in nature.....is simply wrong. And we are not denying ignorance by doing so.

We do not know exactly what Yeshua looks like, therefore that image is exactly what it is...an image and Catholics hailing Mary give her more power than she has, when they should be asking the King for forgiveness they go to her instead or a priest? That doesn't seem right to me, but i am a missionary baptist and i will not allow "pictures" of Christ in my house. There's a statue at the Vatican that if you touch it and pray to it or kiss it you can get 90 days of absolution. No dude just...no. Mary was an apostle, this i believe but thats where it ends.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I agree with you some of that is going way overboard, and some Catholics are pushing idolatry.

But, as you said, an image is just an image, and I think its a nice image. I would never bow down and worship any image of the Christ, unless He Himself was before me.

And I also agree, we should not place faith in a priest or Mary, but in the King of Kings, the Lion of Judah, Christ God Almighty!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

We do not know exactly what Yeshua looks like

We do know what He DOES NOT look like. Anything with a shaven face and long hair isn't him, He fulfilled all 613 laws of the Torah.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

And I also agree, we should not place faith in a priest or Mary, but in the King of Kings, the Lion of Judah, Christ God Almighty!

I place my trust in the Goddess of all. She is the Mother of all Gods, and all Gods wish Her favor. Your Christian God needs a good spanking, and when he returns home to Mom, I am sure he will get one. Go outside, and look at Her pretty clothes this day. She provides for you, gives you everything, from the foods you eat, to the clothes you wear, to the boards and bricks your home is built from, and yet you and your like forget Her. Sad.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

I agree with you some of that is going way overboard, and some Catholics are pushing idolatry.

But, as you said, an image is just an image, and I think its a nice image. I would never bow down and worship any image of the Christ, unless He Himself was before me.

Brother, look very carefully at his hands.

Then Google images of Baphomet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I place my trust in the Goddess of all. She is the Mother of all Gods, and all Gods wish Her favor. Your Christian God needs a good spanking, and when he returns home to Mom, I am sure he will get one. Go outside, and look at Her pretty clothes this day. She provides for you, gives you everything, from the foods you eat, to the clothes you wear, to the boards and bricks your home is built from, and yet you and your like forget Her. Sad.

Catholics call her Mary, Babylonians call her Semiramis, Egyptians called her Isis. What do you call her?

Just "goddess"? No name?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Catholics call her Mary, Babylonians call her Semiramis, Egyptians called her Isis. What do you call her?

Just "goddess"? No name?

Isis
Ishtar
Astarte
Ashterah
Ashtoreth = Semiramis
Hera
Aphrodite
Venus
Gaeia
Mary (catholic version not the real Miriam)

As with everything, Satan had access to the Torah and it's subsequent scriptures, he was told at the beginning the savior would come and from a woman. Naturally he would try to insure the death of the boy before the savior could kill him and invent false messiah's to obscure him. The one thing he miscalculated on, was he didn't know it was going to be the creator himself coming, clothed in the flesh of a man.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

She has 10,000 names, and no, I am not telling you. You need to go back to religious history and theology school. May just learn something there. Or, just open the Bible and read the entire thing cover to cover like some of us did. Take notes, and have a Strong's handy. I would bet you cannot get thought the begots.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Satan had access to the Torah

Yep! Pen in hand, and ink stains on his fingers.

see John 5:45.

edit on 11-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by EfficientP

These videos also explain the game plan that is actively being pushed by TPTB plants in infiltrating and distorting true Christianity so that that masses will accept the New Age Counterfeit Messiah, because whether they are atheist or not, if they are alive when this man comes on the scene as the savior and the man who solves all the problems the masses find themselves in, they will have to give in to his New World Order, and if they believe him when he says things along the lines of " There is no Hell;There is no Sin.

Anyone who has read the Bible knows the first one who comes claiming to be Jesus is the man of sin, the antichrist.

That would be the church wouldn't it? They were the first to claim to speak as Jesus, for God.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

She has 10,000 names, and no, I am not telling you.

Sorry, forgot my rhetorical brackets on that Q.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by squandered

That would be the church wouldn't it? They were the first to claim to speak as Jesus, for God.

What do you mean by "church"? Organized religion of men like the RCC? She is the "whore" who rides the beast. If you meant the "Ekklessia", the invisible body of Christ, no she is referred to as the virgin clothed in white. And the coming "man of sin", is spoken of as "hu antechristos", in Greek the personal pronoun "hu" (the) is singular and specific and denotes a "special one, different from all others".

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

Satan had access to the Torah

Yep! Pen in hand, and ink stains on his fingers.

see John 5:45.

I'm sure he meant the Messoretic Text, a product of the Council of Jamnia. The Jews were in a huge bind without a temple to do sacrifices at. It was de-Jesused at Jamnia.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

I'm sure he meant the Messoretic Text, a product of the Council of Jamnia. The Jews were in a huge bind without a temple to do sacrifices at. It was de-Jesused at Jamnia.

Most likely he meant that Satan could read the Torah. I was throwing a curve ball, which I was hoping he would challenge so that I could respond to that.

The Tannaim sages who did their work in Jamnia had already done some Mishna writing before the Gospel of John was written. John was partly writing in response to them.

"All Israel have a share in the world to come as states: Your people are all righteous, they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, wherein I glory. And these are the ones who do not have a portion in the world to come: He who maintains that there is no resurrection of the dead derived from the Torah, and [He who maintains] that the Torah was not divinely revealed, and an Epikoros"
—Mishnah, Seder Nezikin, tractate Sanhedrin, 90a

The sages were quite explicitly stating that merely being Israelite makes one righteous and the Torah brings resurrection. Gospel of John disagrees on both counts. Gospel of John has Jesus saying, "No, I resurrect. The Torah accuses you."(gross paraphrase) Notice Satan=accuser.

Unknown to the sages, and the author of Gospel of John, and possibly even Jesus, is that major portions of Torah had been written during the 18th year of the reign of Josiah, king of Judah (628 BC). And there isn't much holy or morally elevating about it.

I'm one of those Epikoros mentioned in the Mishna as having no portion in the world to come. That would pretty much put me in the same fix as the Perizzites whose genocide was commanded in the Torah, no place in the promised land, even though they had lived there since before Abraham traveled through their land.

edit on 12-4-2012 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

I see, so are you disagreeing with my comment or agreeing?

In the middle someplace?

None of the above because I'm fruity?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What are you talking about? I didn't replace Yeshua with the antichrist.

You apparently invented your own religion with your own Messiah, which is fine with me, just as long as you don't confuse it with Christianity and the Christ of the New Testament.
You should put a disclaimer whenever you talk about your anti-christ, like "Not to be confused with the Christian Christ of the New Testament, Jesus".

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

. . . I've explained what "ante" means in Greek numerous times.

So?
What you do not do is show how this (antichrist) is a person.
edit on 12-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

We do not know exactly what Yeshua looks like, therefore that image is exactly what it is...an image . . .
No one knows about your fictional character from the religion you apparently made up, but people know about the character in the New Testament, Jesus, who Christians believe in.
edit on 12-4-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

We do know what He DOES NOT look like. Anything with a shaven face and long hair isn't him, He fulfilled all 613 laws of the Torah.
Maybe the fictional character from the religion Lonewolf made up did.
The character in the New Testament, Jesus, who Christians believe in, did not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join