It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Preparing You To Accept The New Age Jesus, The One Who Does Away With Everything Holy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

Yeah, either way it goes. If it's 100 percent true, they are in trouble. If it's 100 percent false, they are in trouble. Don't think I want to paint myself into a corner like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Christians who worry about "New Age" thinking, who know nothing about what New Age people (broad definition) think are not standing on a strong foundation. Jesus talked about this.

There is one way, and that is the "truth". In the end only the truth matters. Time leaves all falsity behind as simple ideas that had no merit.

If you are worried about the lord Jesus and you think you need to protect him, I think that you are less solid ground than most people who live on our blue planet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Let them say what they want to say and let them do what they want to do, they have free will and we will keep our doors open so that they may ask for help some other time. No one in this world will ever win an argument and know that it is okay, because sooner or later life will let them know their path. For now we must be strong and not anger them for that is what drives the hate machine and makes men callous.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

These videos also explain the game plan that is actively being pushed by TPTB plants in infiltrating and distorting true Christianity so that that masses will accept the New Age Counterfeit Messiah, because whether they are atheist or not, if they are alive when this man comes on the scene as the savior and the man who solves all the problems the masses find themselves in, they will have to give in to his New World Order, and if they believe him when he says things along the lines of " There is no Hell;There is no Sin.

Anyone who has read the Bible knows the first one who comes claiming to be Jesus is the man of sin, the antichrist.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Idolator? Really! What Idol did I mention?

Self is the biggest idol in the cabinet.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Your lack of ability to formulate an intelligent response is a clear demonstration who holds the superior intellect here.

Thanks, God bless you!

(yes, I am being arrogant, I am a sinful human, and I am annoyed with shallow uneducated atheists making ignorant statements on my favorite website which I frequent to deny ignorance)

"Deny Ignorance"

Wait till you're here for several years. That's simply a catchy slogan to sell T-shirts.

edit on 11-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
the only thing that is holy is the truth,,,

the truth is all establishments are just a woman dominating system of control... which bled thru from Judaism to Christianity.

Jesus broke all these taboos for everybody except who was right. You can look at lady liberty as an extension of what Jesus did for the prostitute in the square when they were about to stone her. And even the reluctance of a few of his disciples toward Mary.

only Jesus was right
maybe I will just carry around the new testament form now on

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Christians who worry about "New Age" thinking, who know nothing about what New Age people (broad definition) think are not standing on a strong foundation. Jesus talked about this.

There is one way, and that is the "truth". In the end only the truth matters. Time leaves all falsity behind as simple ideas that had no merit.

If you are worried about the lord Jesus and you think you need to protect him, I think that you are less solid ground than most people who live on our blue planet.

Jesus' spirit lives in all of us... and it is out with the old and in with the new Living Word of Jesus Christ... his spirit is free, the pope don't have him... you and the rocks do.

one thing I am sure I can guarantee is God will bring Justice

edit on 11-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

You yourself have said you've done channeling

No, I have never said I've done channeling. Ever. Never ever.

Lie. Slanderous lie. If you're referring to "telepathy", yes, I have practiced imagery exchange with people and aniimals. I am an accomplished horse woman and life-long dog and cat owner. Animals think in pictures. If I concentrate on what I want the horse to do, he will do it....if I pay attention to my dogs, they "think" me what they want. I can "think" them what I want as well.

I said I had explored those other things, their theory, their methods. I did not at any time say I was practicing any of them, nor that they had any effect I could discern (because they didn't). But I was not so narrow-minded as to not learn about them and try them out.

Now, according to your logic, "either what you say is 100% true, or it is 100% false." Which is it?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Anyone who has read the Bible knows the first one who comes claiming to be Jesus is the man of sin, the antichrist.
I have read the Bible, and I don't "know" that.
There is no way you could come to that conclusion without someone teaching you that, and you believing it as a good cult member.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

New Age would have you believe in your own power and that "all you need is love" and they replace Yeshua with love and it becomes "love" that saves you, not the King. They believe we can "unite" the world with "love" and this is where the Ecumenical Religion in the One World Order comes into play. The Ecumenical Religion seeks to merge all gods into YHWH which is where Islam gets the whole crap about it being Abrahamic when they believe in Allah and not YHWH (not the same God) but they want to make you think you have the same god as they do. Then you have Hindu trying to merge Krishna with Christ (bible never said Jesus had blue skin) and then there's Bahai and that all gods are based on the One God YHWH (Yahweh/Yahuwah/Yod Hey Waw Hey). This one world religion is going to happen and the R.C.C. and just about every head of every major religion is pushing it because they all met up at the Vatican to establish the ecumenical relgion a while back and inside the U.N. headquarters in New York there's a room with an altar and anyone of any religion can worship there in the same "temple".

This One World Religion isn't coming, it is already here.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The thing is, according to New Age beliefs, Jesus dying on the cross is a total fraud perpetrated by the evil Orion empire determined to oppress humanity with Religion, Medicine, and Law. There is nothing like a willing slave. Do some more research and get your facts straight. Jesus wasn't even his real name.

Your arguments are based of a single, incorrect book and have no base in reality as you have no evidence, or even a semblance of the truth.

Good Day Sir

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonNova

either way they totally messed up... because since then seemingly everyone has the spirit, and I know of atleast one nation who protects it from any religious institution trying to keep him and draw the herds.

didn't work! he is even in the rocks now...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
the burning desire is for peace and tranquility and to better ourselves without destroying eachothers civilizations over and over.

and the quest to explore and gain knowledge of our purpose and place in the universe...

Jesus points up to those old mysterious lights in the sky that shine in the darkness. Lady Liberty symbol of male/female equality which Jesus was big on holds the flame.

Knowledge of the gods is knowledge of the heavens...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's religion that draws lines between you and God and even the most dedicated look down on you because they can't figure out why you even consider not going to those religious places that the evil one has control over. revelations don't have to happen and it says that but if you decide not to follow Gods commands then we will be at fault. Men have also killed without mercy and have fallen prey to the channels and psychics because we long for salvation and you give up our earth and let them in. Maybe God wanted earth to be the starting place and we could eventually move to other planets when we are allowed to but for now we have to become a people of peace amongst ourselves first and with God in our hearts.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

. . . and they replace Yeshua with love and it becomes "love" that saves you, not the King. They believe we can "unite" the world with "love" and this is where the Ecumenical Religion in the One World Order comes into play. The Ecumenical Religion seeks to merge all gods into YHWH which is where Islam gets the whole crap about it being Abrahamic when they believe in Allah and not YHWH (not the same God)
You have replaced Jesus with your antichrist, so how is it you can condemn others for what you do yourself?
YHWH is not the God of Christianity, so how is that any different than what you are doing?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

What are you talking about? I didn't replace Yeshua with the antichrist.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
the burning desire is for peace and tranquility and to better ourselves without destroying eachothers civilizations over and over.

and the quest to explore and gain knowledge of our purpose and place in the universe...

Jesus points up to those old mysterious lights in the sky that shine in the darkness. Lady Liberty symbol of male/female equality which Jesus was big on holds the flame.

Knowledge of the gods is knowledge of the heavens...

Erm, that is not Jesus and look at the halo around his head, that is sungod worship and he sure as hell didn't have any symbols of a heart with thorns around it and a flaming cross on it. Pagans were enthralled with exposing hearts...and eating them to gain their enemies' power and thats a masonic cord around his waist used for measuring spans.
edit on 11-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I have read the Bible, and I don't "know" that.
There is no way you could come to that conclusion without someone teaching you that, and you believing it as a good cult member.

Because you don't know what "ante" means in the Greek. It means "in place of/substitute".

"Anti" in the English carries a different definition, "opposite of/against".

The 'hu antechristos' is a false Jesus, a fake one.

You don't have an excuse for this error, I've explained what "ante" means in Greek numerous times.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join