It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Preparing You To Accept The New Age Jesus, The One Who Does Away With Everything Holy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Theres no point trying to explain myself to you....

Don't you have somebody to help out on there spiritual journey by channeling into a crystal ball and telling them Jesus doesn't exist or something?

???
You have never attempted to 'explain yourself'...you have evaded the question every time.....

Jesus existed...I never said he didn't. I think he was awesome, and telling the truth. And I'm not afraid....but you are.
So lame, dude. You are so confused, and ambivalent, and arrogant/pompous/holier-than-thou. Who said I was using a channeler and a crystal ball??

So, your 'method' and your 'enlightenment' trumps everyone else's??

Whatever.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

You think Jesus is awesome and telling the Truth,
while simultaneously denying He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

You are deceived....plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I don't have time to school you in elementary matters, if you want to try to disprove my God to me, you should know what you're talking about.

She does know what she's talking about.
You aren't 'schooling' anyone here, Iason. You are merely showing how narrow your view is.

link   

Yeah sorry I just would rather not argue with someone whom is completely delusional over something that really isnt all that appealing to me to begin with because no matter what I say people are people and are going to stick to their guns regardless of the truth because it would be sinful to think of things objectively for a moment and consider something from an outside perspective.

link   

The thing is, either the Bible is 100% true, or its 100% false.

Logic fail

It is not black or white.... the bible has many shades of grey my friend

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

You yourself have said you've done channeling, crystal balls, scrying, etc.

I am not holier than thou, I am the most down to earth person you could probably imagine.

My life revolves around helping less fortunate people and giving money away to homeless people and offering outcasts food and shelter in my home, etc

I come on this website to test my intellectual side and deepen my spiritual philosophy - and part of that mission involves having to shield myself with the full armor of God from all the deception, lies and falsehoods that I see thrown around here on ATS so vehemently

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

No, it wouldn't be sinful, it would be human nature.

You make assumptions about me based on my beliefs, none of which are true. I do not even believe in the popular conception of hell, and I don't believe sin has so much eternal consequences, as it does consequences in this life (IE, a Christian goes out and kills someone - there gonna goto prison for life, and this life is ruined because of there sin - if they repent of it, they'll still have eternal life and goto paradise, but that sin has destroyed this life for them)

PS - for the first 19 years of my life I was a staunch Atheist. I used to make fun of Christians in school, and I have burned a bible or two in my day as well. Again, you assumed I cannot make objective decisions, but, to the contrary, I have looked at this subject from every objective and atheistic angle imagineable, and I can only support my current beliefs, not my narrowminded, uneducated former atheist self.
edit on 4/10/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You think Jesus is awesome and telling the Truth,

Yep.
He tells us to love one another, and that we must be reincarnated (born again), and that we are all 'gods'.
That's it. That's what he told them.

Nothing else put into the Bible is relevant. He said what he said. That's all that needed to be said.
Sorry your hostility and stubbornness is concealing that from you, mister "not going to explain myself".

News flash: You are not the only human who has had experience with the 'other side'.
And....
AND...
you have no right, nor position, to tell me that I am wrong.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I'm glad I plugged in that video to the first page. I almost didn't make it with the trolls on here. I hope you check it out. I ignore them as their point seems to be to cause the whole thread to get derailed and to become about something other than what it was originally intended to be.

www.spiritlessons.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

well kudos to you for not being 100% delusional

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

WOW, you sure are good at twisting Jesus words around and promoting false ideas based on fantastical imagination...

You know who else does that a lot, right? yeah, i think you know. (Hint, it's a being of deception, and it is not a he)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You know who else does that a lot, right? yeah, i think you know. (Hint, it's a being of deception, and it is not a he)

Again, you are in no position to tell me who is doing what.
Nor to accuse me of being some evil-doer or an evil-doer's minion.

In my opinion, it is you who are deceived and completely lost.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, the Life, the Light.

Anything that goes against the Light, has its basis in darkness.

Darkness originates from a source, as does Light.

By denying the Christ, you are promoting darkness, not Light, therefore you are deceived, by believing you are promoting light when in fact you are promoting darkness - now who is delusional again?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Wow! First I ever heard that Satan is a "she." Well, maybe not the first time, but the time first from a fundie!

edit on 10-4-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

By denying the Christ,

I AM NOT DENYING THE CHRIST!!
Jeez, Seriously?

You just don't even read, do you? You have already decided who is on what team.....and who is condemned....
major fail.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Please, please don't put words in my mouth that I did not speak.

When did I refer to it as a she? That horrid being has no gender, it is raw evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

I think only truth will survive and pull thru, it seems to be the natural order of things...

I have a different idea when I read Genesis and the creation story, alot of people I have heard explain "the deep" as the sea? but in the bible when they say sea they mean sea.

for as long as man has looked up they have seen that light shining in the deep (dark) and it would seem very natural purpose for us to understand this light that we have been seeing forever now.

On the timescale writing and language are a pretty recent advent and most likely arose out of trying to understand this light? I have been doing some looking into pre-writing cultures for some answers but sometimes I feel like this whole quest for knowledge (which alot of people say is bad, such as islam and even christianity) is just the natural order of things.

the reason we advance is because chaff is weened out in realtime as we move forward and progress... Einstein said time is relative to the observer... and observer could be anyone trying to deny this to humanity because they want to control or dominate them?

the bible is possibly a document of where we been along with where we are going? it is a great mystery and a gift of the ages. It can be looked at on a personal level and lived by in strict accord (old way) or it can be and is being looked at as a planet wide evolution of consciousness... without Jesus (the trinity) we could all be in a caveman state right about now or in a state of Egypt lifestyle where you are totally controlled with no freedom to question. This is being done right now in alot of places on the planet, take Urdu for example... it is an unchanged language and the population lives in a barbaric state while their pharaohs indulge in all the pleasures if the flesh from their population.

Jesus is the only way off this rock and into the heavens.. I totally believe that. Nothing can stop curiosity.

I was also looking into the fertile crescent and where scientist believe life arose out of... several different civilizations seem to have arose at about the same time and it has been a battle for dominance ever since.

But along came this man named Jesus and enlightened us all... many civilizations have come and gone before Jesus, before him it's been a keeping of the flame in mans heart to question and explore and instead be controlled (like Islam) Jesus came along and told us about the flame, he had it in his heart and knew something was wrong with the earth. With the establishment doing away with him they inadvertently confirmed that flaiming desire 'to know god' or the lights in the sky since the last 2500 years... it was only until around 200 some odd years ago this flame has been protected by an establishment and not kept like the old way of the Catholic church.

the Catholic church did do alot of damage to humanity with the ongoing war to control knowledge... the even burned most of our brightest and bestus as so no one would not question their establishment so they could keep the herds, effectively denying Jesus' spirit for the rest of humanity.

In the last 200 years of free minds there has been a massive explosion of knowledge and it has come thru this method of letting people desire to explore. If individuals come up with new technology which helps us understand why we are here or possibly a dangerous technology I would in a heartbeat turn it over to the establishment which let the individual make this discovery.

the United states has leaped and bounded ahead in 200 years and comparing with the timeline spawning atleast two different ages in that short time (the industrial age and information age) comparing this to how long the dark ages lasted it would seem that the free mind is the only true way.

Lady Liberty is holding that flame btw... in America's garden.

Americans are also an entirely new body of individuals.. an interracial nation, something that has not really happened before on this level and gene pools are mingling. With this mixing of the gene pool thoughts and genetic information is allowed to make new though patterns combining the individual into a smarter species on the whole. (something that is not allowed in other cultures still, like Islam)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Look at how your mind is deceiving you, yet you do not see it because you are the one being deceived.

You are saying you are not denying the Christ, while you are denying the Christ.

Do I have to keep explaining this to you?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

(Hint, it's a being of deception, and it is not a he)

Right there. "not a he".

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You are saying you are not denying the Christ, while you are denying the Christ.

Do I have to keep explaining this to you?

By all means, no. Please refrain from trying to 'explain' to me what you are projecting onto others.
I am not denying the Christ. He said "you are all gods." And he said "you must be born again". And....
sigh.
never mind.
You go your way, I'll go mine. I am not the more deceived.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join