It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB Preparing You To Accept The New Age Jesus, The One Who Does Away With Everything Holy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Currently, to most people buying into the New Age Ascension and Spiritual Evolution BS, They cannot fit into the framework of the whole thing, where a Jesus would come fitting in, unless they're familiar with the New Age books that are actually pushing distortions of Jesus and his true teachings. The way I became familiar that such a thing was going on is through a book that I do not whatsoever condone, now that I know the truth, but that I link here so that you will be forewarned about it. The book is called "They Walked With Jesus" by Dolores Cannon. When I first read this book, I had never actually opened a Bible to know what it actually teaches or what Jesus ever actually said about life and what this world is about but after I read this book I was like" Oh, now I know what he came here to do", It went along the lines of spiritual evolution and getting high on a kite with OBE experiences and people having superhuman power gifts. Now, after reading this book, I was just thinking how glad I was that somebody summarized for me what that huge imposing Bible said, not knowing, at the time, how far opposite such teachings are to what the Bible and what Jesus actually taught is from what this New Agey book is pushing people to believe. I'm glad that I did not stop there and limit my knowledge of who Jesus was and what he came to do to what that book's alleged " past life regression memory accounts" about him.That book even purports that Jesus felt no pain on the cross by willingly leaving his body and that he came here to teach you how to willingly leave your body like that too, how to be superhuman. It's very important for people to know that this is going on.

It's high time you began to ask yourself how benevolent this New Age Movement really is and who the authors behind such books really are and who they're really working for.

The Antichrist The Powers That Be Are Grooming You To Accept?:

www.amazon.com...

These videos also explain the game plan that is actively being pushed by TPTB plants in infiltrating and distorting true Christianity so that that masses will accept the New Age Counterfeit Messiah, because whether they are atheist or not, if they are alive when this man comes on the scene as the savior and the man who solves all the problems the masses find themselves in, they will have to give in to his New World Order, and if they believe him when he says things along the lines of " There is no Hell;There is no Sin. It's all about Spiritual Evolution" and give in to his mandatory laws and his mandatory day of worship and unwittingly accept his mark of the beast, they will have damned their souls irrevocably, falling once again into the same lie that the serpent told Eve:

www.youversion.com...

The serpent was the shrewdest of all the wild animals the LORD God had made. One day he asked the woman, “Did God really say you must not eat the fruit from any of the trees in the garden?”
2 “Of course we may eat fruit from the trees in the garden,” the woman replied.

3 “It’s only the fruit from the tree in the middle of the garden that we are not allowed to eat. God said, ‘You must not eat it or even touch it; if you do, you will die.’”
4 “You won’t die!” the serpent replied to the woman.

5 “God knows that your eyes will be opened as soon as you eat it, and you will be like God, knowing both good and evil.”

edit on 10-4-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Seems I am in advantage now, since I don't care for that religious nonsense at all.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll pass on old age and new age Jesus.
Not that I have any problem with Jesus - seemed quite the guy and had some fantastic stuff to say.

Spirituality is within. That's what TPTB don't want you to know.

Just my opinion. I respect everyone's religious paths. If Christianity works for you, then power to ya.
If it's Buddhism or even Islam, great! Paganism? Awesome! Everyone needs to not force their
system on other people though. That's where I get pissed.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
How is this different than your religion or my religion or the green religion or any other religion for that matter?

What you believe is your business and it is your journey to figure out what is what.
My journey is no different. I am required to think it all through and figure out what is what.
You'll either be right, wrong or otherwise - ie maybe it just doesn't matter.

By all means defend your beliefs, people have done it since they could form beliefs but please try to understand that maybe you are right, maybe you are wrong and maybe it just doesn't matter.

I'd be more concerned about the green religion than the new age one. It's trying to steal my money and make me a slave and it doesn't care if my intentions towards the planet are pure or not, it just needs my money and my submission.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Good post,

S&F

It amazes me how many people are deceived into believing the New Age lie - they mash and grind New Age theology and Christian concepts and they define there own "god" and make up there theology as they go.

The thing is, either the Bible is 100% true, or its 100% false. There is no "75% of its true" or "cherry picking". It's really an all or nothing deal.

Either YHVH is God over the Universe and Christ Jesus is YHVH in the flesh and the Bible is 100% true - or none of it is true.

You cannot choose to believe in God while at the same time denying Him, His Son, and His beloved Book...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

The thing is, either the Bible is 100% true, or its 100% false. There is no "75% of its true" or "cherry picking". It's really an all or nothing deal.

Have you ever heard the saying "Even a broken clock can be right twice a day"? There is actual verifiable history in the Bible. That does not mean everything in the book is 100% true or factual.

Just try to keep an open mind and believe what you feel is right to you. We will all find out who is right in the end anyways so there is no reason to fight about it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Well I certainly reject the god of the Old Testament and what he represented. I also reject the stories of Adam & Eve, Noah's Ark, Jonah and the Whale, etc. I reject the virgin birth, the resurrection and that Jesus dies for sin and was god.

I do however believe in a "god energy" and "christ consciousness." So in your opinion, I'm an atheist. But i'm not.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Why is it so hard for people like you to accept the fact that not everyone has the same beliefs. Many disbelieve many dont care one way or the other and some are still searching for their own beliefs. If you believe in satan then you will see satan in everything that doesnt fit into your moral spectrum. I have yet to have a new ager come to my doorstep and spit their religion in my face, Yet I have had to threaten christians with restraining orders because some of them want to stop everyday and harass me. So leave the new age hippies alone you have no right to say they are wrong when you cant prove your own religion to be true.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

The Christ Consciousness you speak of believing in is The Holy Spirit of the Living God inside of you,
the God Energy you speak of is the Father, the driving energy of the universe,

The way you described yourself, makes you an atheist. If you're claiming you believe in some type of god, but reject all the things you say you reject, that makes you an idolater and you are believing in false gods that do not exist, except in your own mind. (i'm not calling you an idolater as an insult either, idolatry can have a negative connotation to it, but in the context I'm using it, is just calling you someone who believes in false gods, or non existent beings)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The Christ Consciousness you speak of believing in is The Holy Spirit of the Living God inside of you,
the God Energy you speak of is the Father, the driving energy of the universe,

The way you described yourself, makes you an atheist. If you're claiming you believe in some type of god, but reject all the things you say you reject, that makes you an idolater and you are believing in false gods that do not exist, except in your own mind. (i'm not calling you an idolater as an insult either, idolatry can have a negative connotation to it, but in the context I'm using it, is just calling you someone who believes in false gods, or non existent beings)

Idolator? Really! What Idol did I mention? Although the existence of a god energy can't be proven, what non-existent god are YOU referring to?

BTW, father insinuates a sperm donor. I don't refer to god as a man or a human like entity with bodily functions. If it can be seen, conversed with, if it walks and talks and eats, it isn't god.
edit on 10-4-2012 by windword because: t

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So now you have to be christian to be a theist? Wow how very rude haha

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

And...
you are the all-knowing ..... how?
I'm not an atheist, and I don't think windword is either.
Why is it you cannot get up to speed with the 21st century?

The thing is, either the Bible is 100% true, or its 100% false.

Erm.... uh....seriously?
I have to go with 'false'. Because the poor translations and mixing around and omissions by the power-mongering who decided what to include, what to rewrite, and what to leave out, and in what order to 'put' the writings (many of which may have been forgeries) can not, in any way, be taken as authentic.
Sorry.
Not buying it.

edit on 10-4-2012 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

*zooooom*

That's the sound of the post I made.....zooming high, high above your head.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Theres no point trying to explain myself to you....

Don't you have somebody to help out on there spiritual journey by channeling into a crystal ball and telling them Jesus doesn't exist or something?

And I'm the one who's not in the 21st century.....ha......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Suggestions:

Dictionary.com

Type in Father, press enter, read

Type in Idols, press enter, read

I don't have time to school you in elementary matters, if you want to try to disprove my God to me, you should know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Christianity was already distorted about 1600 years ago. Hell and sin is it's fear campaign - we're eternal and they didn't want us to know that, they want us to be scared little sheep that can't think for ourselves - it's true that a bad person will suffer in the afterlife (and return to the earth again and again as needed), but "eternal damnation" is a human fabrication. "True Christianity" was esoteric, it had to be to survive prosecution and only resurfaced recently (and is again heavily prosecuted and still missing pieces), so chances are you know nothing about it. To each his own, but learning what only one religion has to say is like going through life with only one tool in your toolbox when there's room for a lot more, and that room is endless like we are.

Originally posted by subject1145

Have you ever heard the saying "Even a broken clock can be right twice a day"? There is actual verifiable history in the Bible. That does not mean everything in the book is 100% true or factual.

Just try to keep an open mind and believe what you feel is right to you. We will all find out who is right in the end anyways so there is no reason to fight about it.
Agreed, but there is no right or wrong religion and lack thereof. They are all just different view points, and different parts of the tapestry that is mankind's spiritual and religious history. When a religion starts walking into political dogma though is when I stop reading, because it was the agenda of the time and has little relevance today. People cling to extremes far too much in life, and it's part of the reason the world is the way it is - "right or wrong" is one such extreme, and extremes mean borders and societal schisms, ie picking sides... when we are all human and come from the same source.

But as you said, do something that feels right to you and agrees with your common sense - don't do something you hate or doesn't make sense. Most people are too afraid to question though, so they become slaves to their faith even if they don't fully like what it is they're believing. "God is love", not fear.

Anyone who thinks a person is doomed for following a certain religion or lack thereof, have my pity.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Me sorry me stupid not christian with no sense. I have jelly in brain pan cause silly demon monsters that dont exist eatin and fight angels big war in brain jelly. me no comprehend big wordses christ lovers use cuz they so smart. Everybody but christ kissers right everyone else wrong wrong wrong. hows can me be so stupids

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Your lack of ability to formulate an intelligent response is a clear demonstration who holds the superior intellect here.

Thanks, God bless you!

(yes, I am being arrogant, I am a sinful human, and I am annoyed with shallow uneducated atheists making ignorant statements on my favorite website which I frequent to deny ignorance)
edit on 4/10/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

For anybody who needs a little convncing about whether God is real or not, I leave this amazing testimony of a young girl to whom Jesus appeared and showed Hell and Heaven. If you need convincing about whether these places are real I leave this here for you to watch and make your own opinion.

If you don't want listen to the entire interview you can read it in text on this website. There is also an English Voice-Over version on the site, if you rather listen to that one.

www.spiritlessons.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

Hey ya Wild. I guess, if I have to define myself, I'm a modern deist.

Deism (i/ˈdiː.ɪzəm/[1][2] or /ˈdeɪ.ɪzəm/) is a religious philosophy which holds that reason and observation of the natural world, without the need for organized religion, can determine that the universe is the product of an all-powerful creator. According to deists, the creator rarely, if ever, either intervenes in human affairs or suspends the natural laws of the universe. Deists typically reject supernatural events such as prophecy and miracles, tending instead to assert that a god (or "the Supreme Architect") does not alter the universe by intervening in it. This idea is also known as the clockwork universe theory, in which a god designs and builds the universe, but steps aside to let it run on its own. Two main forms of deism currently exist: classical deism and modern deism.

"Reason is the only foundation of certitude."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join