It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman attorneys quit as counsel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

George Zimmerman attorneys quit as counsel

news.yahoo.com

Update [5:25pm ET]: This story will be updated as new events unfold

Zimmerman's attorneys announced they have stepped down and are no longer representing him
Say they have "lost contact" with Zimmerman and are withdrawing as counsel
Attorneys say they still believe former client is innocent and acted in self-defense
Say if there are no charges filed, evidence should be made public

"It's no so much that we are resigning. It's that we cannot continue to represent him until he comes forward," said attorney Craig Sonner.

"He's got to reach out to us," added co
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
No Grand Jury to investigate him, no charges are brought against him, Mr Zimmerman has now scheduled an appearance with Sean Hannity on Fox. All without the consent or knowledge of his lawyers. His attorney's are saying that they quit. They can't represent him if he continues to be incommunicado. They just want him to contact them and fill them in on what he's doing.
Wow, what's next, maybe an appearance on Dancing with the Stars, or maybe even a movie deal.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-4-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

What's next? Perhaps defending himself to the public? Why not?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Just watched the full interview live..

They defended zimmerman well.

Seems like a close cut self defense case..

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I figured he would end up making an appearance on MSM. Fox News makes sense because they are the one media outlet not calling for his head on a platter. I am interested in how much Fox News is paying him, we all know he needs it now.

I just heard the press conference with Zimmerman's former lawyer Hal Uhrig. Going off what he said I do not think there is enough evidence for an arrest to be made. Uhrig did a damn good job defending Zimmerman at the press conference.
edit on 10-4-2012 by jrod because: 123

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe the lawyers should actually visit him. What am I thinking?

This is interesting only in that the media presents it so.

There are hundreds of murder cases going on now... some with more clear and explicit bias connotations than this. But I have to give it to the media... they managed to get the Black Panthers to declare a Race War... (which shows you how much in charge of their own destiny they are.)

They managed to sell tens of millions of dollars of commercial time on this "hot" (according to them) issue.

Someone with a price on their head doesn't want to go see their attorney... imagine that..... How much time did Hannity spend on this?...... imagine that.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Sorry to say this thread topic has already been posted in this forum here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

please continue to discuss it there... thanks

new topics

top topics

join