It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gearing up for doomsday, mentally and emotionally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
this article talks about the high number of accidental deaths that occur around tax day, 4/15 every year. the amount of stress, lack of sleep, anxiety... creates a scenario in which many americans have fatal car accidents. article attributes similar conditions during superbowl sunday as well.
www.bloomberg.com...

if people are stressed that much over a day that comes year in and year out, i wonder what kind of a emotion filled day will december 21, 2012 bring? i understand that we all like to put doomsday dates out there and see if something happens, or not. they certainly generate a great deal of discussion. but whens the last time that so many movies, articles, books and ats posts refer directly to 12/21/12 as a possible doomsday date?
whether anything happens on that date or not, it would seem there is more emotion/stress/anxiety connected to this date than any tax day or superbowl sunday might create.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I believe nothing will happen and I believe it is a distraction of some kind , I feel there will be global chaos of what kind I am not sure , however we as people should be preparing physically and mentally and start coordinating teams with close groups of friends I believe nuclear war is imminent . If you look at Greece and how Germany is showing there true colors about the euro crisis pretty much occupying Greece financially countries if not continents are preparing

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
It's a Friday I think I will take the day off, pop some popcorn and have a beer. If it ends it ends, if not but Chaos insues I will watch on the Telly.

new topics

join