It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Yeah but the cops have not taken you to the station for it and the media has not covered your "crime". Zimmerman has been in and out of the police station. Big difference, they know what he did.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
You said he didn't break any laws, um, how would you know, the investigation is still ongoing. Until the SP comes out and says that you are jumping to conclusions and apologizing for a killer.

At this time he is an innocent man. Innocent until proven guilty. IF he has broken any laws, then the police will arrest him and we will get the facts then. You claim he broke the rules of his neighborhood watch group. Prove it. Post the rules that he broke. IF he broke the rules then that means he's guilty of STUPIDITY or ARROGANCE (or both) .. not murder.

As for your continued BS that I am a 'Zimmerman apologist' ... if people were making posts that Martin had gold teeth and a hoodie so he's guilty of something I'd be posting that it was irrelevant. But it seems that the most vocal of those with mob mentality problems are the 'hang Zimmerman' types ... so that is where my responses are coming from. Deal with it.

Now how about getting on the topic .... 'Zimmermans Attorneys: We've lost contact with Zimmerman" ...

edit on 4/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by pizzanazi75

More off topic trolling.
Heads up ... I am not the topic of this thread.
Your accusations against me are not only wrong .. but off topic.
BTW .. it's YOUR job to back up your claim that he broke the rules of his
Neighborhood Watch. It's YOUR claim that he did. It's not my job to go
find where you supposedly posted it on ATS.

Again ... the topic is Zimmerman .. not me. TRY to stay on topic.

I love how its off topic trolling when someone else does it but if it you doing it is some kind of superior ATS guru or something speaking all wisdom. You can call me troll all you want, doesn't bother me, I know what I'm talking about.

And by the way, I did back up my claim. If you were keeping up with this topic you would know that. I don't have to prove what the manual says to you, I have read it, I have posted it, now go find it or quit talking about something you know nothing about, which is jumping to conclusions. I posted it on ATS, but SPD posted it on the net, I found it, I bet you can too. Get to work.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You said he didn't break any laws, um, how would you know, the investigation is still ongoing. Until the SP comes out and says that you are jumping to conclusions and apologizing for a killer.

At this time he is an innocent man. Innocent until proven guilty. IF he has broken any laws, then the police will arrest him and we will get the facts then. You claim he broke the rules of his neighborhood watch group. Prove it. Post the rules that he broke. IF he broke the rules then that means he's guilty of STUPIDITY or ARROGANCE (or both) .. not murder.

As for your continued BS that I am a 'Zimmerman apologist' ... if people were making posts that Martin had gold teeth and a hoodie so he's guilty of something I'd be posting that it was irrelevant. But it seems that the most vocal of those with mob mentality problems are the 'hang Zimmerman' types ... so that is where my responses are coming from. Deal with it.

Now how about getting on the topic .... 'Zimmermans Attorneys: We've lost contact with Zimmerman" ...

It seems an arrest is coming.

Continuing on topic, as I have done the entire time, it seems Zimmerman may want to get back in contact with those lawyers of his.....

George Zimmerman to be charged in Trayvon Martin shooting, official says

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I posted it on ATS, but SPD posted it on the net, I found it, I bet you can too. Get to work.

Again .. not my job. YOU made the claim. Back it up. Post it here.
Otherwise you are just jabbering and lazy. Whatever.

And yes .. I'll keep calling out trolling when I see it.

ON TOPIC -
ATS thread - Zimmerman to be charged with shooting ..
We will soon see the facts. Not the media hype and spin and not the mob mentality BS that some (even some here) have been sucked into. We will see what the investigation has found. Zimmerman to be charged ... could be anything from Murder to manslaughter to involuntary manslaughter to unlawful discharge of weapon, etc etc etc

Now we'll find out for real who was yelling for help in the background on that phone call .. Zimmerman or Martin (or someone else). We'll find out for real if Zimmerman has attack wounds or not. We'll find out the truth .. not media hype.

Side note .. I've found it rather interesting that some people here seem to think you have to be either pro-martin or pro-zimmerman in all this. if you are just 'pro truth' and wait for truth .. the mob mentality yutz's rip you to shreds ... it's the old 'if you aren't with us then you are against us' crap. Interesting study in psychology ...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Is it just as lazy to NOT look it up as it is to post it?

any way.
I'm glad justice is finally being served.
edit on 11-4-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

No ... the person made a statement and did not back it up. When called to back up the statement, the person refused to do so saying ... go look it up yourself. That's not how posting works. It's not my job to go look up and verify what the other person said. It's THEIR job to back up their position.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I posted it on ATS, but SPD posted it on the net, I found it, I bet you can too. Get to work.

Again .. not my job. YOU made the claim. Back it up. Post it here.
Otherwise you are just jabbering and lazy. Whatever.

And yes .. I'll keep calling out trolling when I see it.

ON TOPIC -
ATS thread - Zimmerman to be charged with shooting ..
We will soon see the facts. Not the media hype and spin and not the mob mentality BS that some (even some here) have been sucked into. We will see what the investigation has found. Zimmerman to be charged ... could be anything from Murder to manslaughter to involuntary manslaughter to unlawful discharge of weapon, etc etc etc

Now we'll find out for real who was yelling for help in the background on that phone call .. Zimmerman or Martin (or someone else). We'll find out for real if Zimmerman has attack wounds or not. We'll find out the truth .. not media hype.

Side note .. I've found it rather interesting that some people here seem to think you have to be either pro-martin or pro-zimmerman in all this. if you are just 'pro truth' and wait for truth .. the mob mentality yutz's rip you to shreds ... it's the old 'if you aren't with us then you are against us' crap. Interesting study in psychology ...

Its not my JOB to do anything. You can choose to believe whatever you want without the facts. I looked up the facts on my own, I didn't need anyone to do it for me, you shouldn't either. That is why I know he broke the rules of neighborhood watch and why I am not trying to make apologies for him. I did my own research and discovered that he in fact did break RULES, which is what you originally stated, then changed to laws. I didn't jump to the conclusion that he didn't break any rules of neighborhood watch before I opened my mouth about it, I looked it up, read the manual and found out for sure he DID break the rules. Now you can do it yourself and quit being so lazy like you accuse me of being. Personal attack, you should know better, troll much?

I find it interesting that people on here who claim to be 'pro truth' don't go in search of the truth and instead wait for others to do it for them. I also find it interesting that someone who claims to be 'pro truth' only seems to make apologies for Zimmerman, apologies which aren't meritted......because like I stated from known facts of the neighborhood watch manual he did break rules.......

And now it seems that the SP believes he broke laws to, so It seems you jumped to all sorts of conclusions.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

No ... the person made a statement and did not back it up. When called to back up the statement, the person refused to do so saying ... go look it up yourself. That's not how posting works. It's not my job to go look up and verify what the other person said. It's THEIR job to back up their position.

It isn't my JOB either.

I thought you wanted the truth? Why does that have to come to you? I found it, I read it, I posted it for others, you can be lazy and accuse me of anything you want. I have thick enough skin to take it.

Your position is Zimmerman didn't break any rules by neighborhood watch guidelines, well you stated a position, back it up with proof. Or are you too lazy?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

ENOUGH

Address the subject of the OP - NOT EACH OTHER.

When making a point, it serves you in NO WAY to be derisive, disrespectful, or accusatory.

Do not address each other unless it is with the utmost respect, and phrased as you yourself would want to be spoken to.

Otherwise leave the thread. Disregard this notice at you own risk.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Well now he is going to be charged...Does this change peoples oppinions about why he cant be found?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Well now he is going to be charged...Does this change peoples oppinions about why he cant be found?

Not really since the lawyers (which he never met) could not find him before it was announced that they were going to charge him.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've been following this case for a few weeks now and I find the media manipulation sickening. I couldn't tell you if Trayvon's shooting was in self defense or not but I gotta wonder, if the roles were reversed and a African American man shot an unarmed white man, how long would we tolerate the Ku Klux Klan handing out "Wanted Dead" posters ?

With a hate group hunting for my head, you can bet your bottom dollar i'd run like hell.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
Yet the media originally came out and said Zimmerman had never been taken downtown for questioning and the matter had been dropped.

I'm not sure where the media stated that Zimmerman wasn't taken down town, I do know that Zimmerman was released shortly after as police couldn't 'prove' that he didn't shoot in self defense.

An NBC producer was fired for editing the 9-1-1 tape to take the "he looks black" quote out of context.

I don't care much for the NBC recording of where he said Trayvon 'looked black', I don't see how this changes the case.

I don't know the whole story. I do know that since it hit the MSM everything has been distorted and manipulated.

Both sides distored and manipulated the event. Zimmerman supporters spread a picture around of somebody who was not Trayvon, there were accusations that Trayvon was a drug dealer. If you want complain about lies and distortions, be consistent.

Zimmerman will never be able to live a normal life again.

This is very true. Zimmerman made a decision that night to not listen to the police operator, he made the decision to persue Trayvon Martin, he knew full well of the loaded gun he had with him. His decision came with consequence.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
He is presumed innocent until proven guilty

He is already the killer, he is not a suspect. Right now it's a matter of whether he killed in self defense, and we already know that Zimmerman was the one that persued Trayvon, it's evident from the audio tapes. It's also evident that Trayvon was unarmed and was lawfully minding his own business initially. We have Zimmerman claiming he shot in self defense, but in this case Zimmerman needs to prove that his actions were in self defense, and I assure you, he will have to do this sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Oh did the courageous "watch captain" skip off to Mexico? It would not surprise me.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just wonder how the hell this story got so big in the first place. These incidents happen every other day. But anyway...

The Z-Man is a murderer. It's that simple. There is no grey area because it really is that black and white. Arrest the guy, charge him with murder, and lock him up for life.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Has law enforcement said they don't know here he is?

I bet they do, I would imagine if they didn't, they would have made some sort of announcement.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

Actually, if you brought this up then you do need to support what you've said.
Not getting into the mix just sayin...
In the UFO forum its pix or it didnt happen. I guess its the same no matter the topic.
Support your claim.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

No.
He dissappeared before this announcement.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join