It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

He is hiding because some people have him as kill on sight. He and his family are in grave danger thanks in large part to the media storm that has taken place. He literally had to flee his home, job, and life, or else he would be killed.

He had no choice but to go into hiding, I can't see how anyone cannot understand this.

He has a family to feed, bills to pay. How can he do that when I am certain since his address was tweeted, people are stalking his home and job hoping to see him to get some of that bounty he has on his head. Isn't it supposed to be going up to a cool mill soon?

Yeah... I would hide me and mine, too. And directly call the only person I felt I could. The prosecutor.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
Just a little unconscious tale of yours...please clarify:

I have no idea what 'just a little unconscious tale of yours' means .. please claify.

We are NOT to trust the MSM but Zimmerman trusts the MSM

No he doesn't. He doesn't have a blanket trust of the MSM. That's an amazingly absurd statement for you to make. He obviously trusted Hannity enough to want to tell his side of the story. But to say that 'Zimmerman trusts the MSM' .. the MSM that he himself says has dragged him through the mud and put his life in jeapordy .... You are seriously jumping the shark.

So , by deductive reasoning - something painfully low on here -

Yes ..
Epic fail.

claiming his attorney as "legal advisors" and trying to act as his own councel

Where has this been proclaimed as a fact?
Has he stated that he will be acting as his own legal councel?
Or is that just another of your brilliant unbiased 'deductive reasonings'??

edit on 4/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

the prosecutor...
and ..Sean Hannity???

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
Im going based on the FACTS we have, the facts that the MSM has nothing to do with.

Sorry to burst your bubble but we have no facts. Everything we know comes from the MSM.
There have been multiple accounts of fabrication on this story through the MSM.
So you have no facts. I have no facts. We know nothing. We have to wait for the official report.

Martin in ALL of his pictures even the very recent ones was not someone who any capable grown man should have to shoot in a altercation.

... and you know all that based on MSM pictures. Yep. Sure. Okay.

Sir

It's MAAM

if youre using your background in mind reading to state why he hasn't contacted his attorneys

I never said why he hasn't contacted his attorneys. I said why he went into hiding. Learn to read.
I have no idea why he dumped his attorneys. Maybe he wanted better ones. Only he knows.

WHY he has a pay pal account up on his site???

Asked and answered. Again .. learn to read.
He can't work. He has no income. He needs good legal representation.
Ask him why he has one ... it'll probably be a reason somewhat close to the one I think it is.

Are pay pal accounts typically apart of a stressed out innocent person?

People set up pay pal accounts for different reasons.
People in different states of mind set up pay pal accounts.
There is no 'typical' reason. You are again jumping the shark.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yes yes the media are idiots,, but lets not make a strawman argument by saying just because the media are idiots and bend and distort things that Zimmerman is innocent. The media has no bearing on rather or not he is truly innocent or guilty.

Why use the idiot media to jump on Zimmermans band wagon, hell why not just stay impartial.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
How are these "Zimmerman's attorneys"? He never met with them. He never paid a retainer. By that logic, Gisele Bündchen is my girlfriend, and I'm formally announcing today that I am breaking up with her.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by shepseskaf

Off topic. Personal insults. General trolling. And obviously you can't read very well because you said that Zimmerman was 'my hero'.
I have stated many times that I have no idea if he's guilty or innocent - it's impossible to tell - we have to wait for the reports. Again .. you are jumping to conclusions ... everything you stated as 'fact' came from the Main Stream Media. We do not know what is true and what isn't.

It's amazing .. some people think you have to be pro-martan or pro-zimmerman.
How about you all become 'pro truth' instead and wait to find out what that really is?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The facts seem to say Zim was let go based on his words alone and maybe some minor injury's. This still doesn't tell us who started the fight or how things played out..

The cops were either very incompetent, or Zimmermens dad pulled strings OR their is more evidence that truely proves Zimmerman is totally innocent that we are not seeing.

I havent seen the evidence that proves him totally innocent and shows this does not need to go any further..
If they have that evidence i wish they would show it and maybe they will..

No one is hanging ZIm we are asking for a REAL investigation.

If it wasnt for the media would a REAL investigation have taken place or would this be over with and swept under the rug? Thats the question.

If a REAL investigation is conducted and it proves he was acting in self defense more power to him he is free to go..

But even though he would be innocent he is still stupid for pursing which is not a crime of course.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Sir, if youre impartial and qualified tell me.:

and check it, i don't do the break down qoute thingy because its a waste of my time, so you can just answer this in YOUR OWN opinion as we have none of us have any facts.

What type of person , who is in hiding due to public scrutiny (wether warranted or not) , creates their own website - WHILE IN HIDING - and posts "LONG LIVE (MYSELF)".

would you say that it is a little egomaniacle?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
How are these "Zimmerman's attorneys"? He never met with them. He never paid a retainer.

Glad you brought that up ... again.

It's been said a few times here and yet people are just skipping over that fact.
Zimmerman is under no obligation to these people and he doesn't need to be telling them where he is or what he is doing. If he didn't like them being his representation he has a right not to have them. He has a right to seek better representation and a right to seek funds for that representation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I wish people would shut the hell up about the MSM. I dont care about the edited 911 calls, the pictures of the younger Trayvon, Al Shaprton, the Black Panthers etc etc.

Uhm great. Where did I mention any of that? I don't think I did. But, I agree. So... moving on.

Im going based on the FACTS we have, the facts that the MSM has nothing to do with. And so far the facts say Zimmerman was basically let go based on his word alone that it was self defense. If another witness comes forth and says Martin swung first and started beating him to death then my opinion would be different as to his guilt, he still would be a ^%ssy in my mind lol.

Well. I beg to differ. The FACTS go a lot further than BASICALLY what you state. The FACTS also show he had injuries that did appear to show he was attacked. The statement from him also says there was a scuffle over his weapon, and he was told something alog the lines of "you are going to die tonight". If they wrestled over the gun, he was then "capable" as you state below, and won this scuffle, and essentially won the fight for his life. This is called justifiable homicide. Perhaps better known as self defense. No, not Stand Your Ground.

Btw, it's a no-no to bypass the bad language censors like you did up there. Tsk tsk.

Sorry Zims words are not good enough to me.

Well, thankfully there was more than his word to back up his statements, like the injuries and the witnesses.

Support Zimmerman all you like but even if he was self defending he is weak, a punk and a coward and ill stand by that opinion regardless of how this turns out.

Of course you would, because to do anything otherwise would mean having to admit you were wrong and perhaps might have jumped the shark with lots of other people that lacked evidence and "the rest of the story". But that's ok, you might be surprised how forgiving the ATS community is. People have done this a lot in the past, you know.

Martin in ALL of his pictures even the very recent ones was not someone who any capable grown man should have to shoot in a altercation. Keyword being capable.

Not even if they had a scuffle over a weapon, and he happened to be the one who lost? I wonder what it feels like to have someone punch you square in the face with an Arizona Iced Tea bottle (or can) in their hand. Ouch!

If Zimmerman could not defend himself without a gun against that skinny kid no wonder he failed at attempting to be a cop.

Yes, I imagine getting decked, lets call it what it was - cold-cocked, like that would make someone dazed and confused in the least, huh? How about letting some weak little chick test it on you and you report back to ATS and see how it feels? It won't hurt, right?

Some hero but continue to prompt him up.

I never called him a hero. Please, do show me where I did this. I will wait patiently. For a long, LONG, time.

And btw you may be right I already said it in another thread he may know he is not being prosecuted and they are giving him time to get out of town.

Of course they are, because a group of people have illegally threatened to kill him on sight. For money. That's only fair. Right?

He still is a weak punk imo but their is no laws and you cant be arrested for being a %$ssy

Really, try to learn some other word so you don't get into trouble with the mods over trying to bypass the language censors. Besides, it doesn't look very nice on you. I think you could do *so* much better.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No one is hanging ZIm we are asking for a REAL investigation.

LOTS of people are grabbing the torches and pitchforks. It's a sickening display of mindless mob mentality. However, YOU, Deranged, calling for a REAL investigation gets a double
. FACTS .. not media hype and spin ... Kudos.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yes yes the media are idiots,, but lets not make a strawman argument by saying just because the media are idiots and bend and distort things that Zimmerman is innocent. The media has no bearing on rather or not he is truly innocent or guilty.

Why use the idiot media to jump on Zimmermans band wagon, hell why not just stay impartial.

What are you talking about? That is exactly what I am saying....

The media about this is a travesty.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Again .. I HAVE NOT SEEN IT. I have no idea and, as I said, only a psychologist who is working with him would know what is his motivation. The opening post asked a question .. I gave my response .. I believe he is suffering from PTSD or some other stress disorder brought about by the bounty on his head, the MSM attacking and putting out things about him that aren't true, and the general stress from being involved in an incident that a person died in.

If I were innocent and in my life were in danger and/or I was suffering from PTSD I most certainly may find ways to 'fight back' and I could say LONG LIVE FLYERSFAN if I knew people were trying to kill me for money. None of us know how we'd react in that kind of situation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Thanks

Do I think the guy was stupid? Yes. Do I think he needs some unarmed self defense classes if he had to shoot Trayvon? Yes. Do I think he murdered Tryavon? I dont know. Do I think he had to shoot Trayvon? I dont know.

Im like you I just want a thorough investigation of the matter and if it comes out he was defending himself from death then so be it im on his side.

I will still never agree with his decision making though.

Most people are gonna give the benefit of doubt to Zim or to Martin before all the facts are out its just human nature..

Some are giving Zim the benefit, others Martin..

I just tend to give the unarmed teenager the benefit of the doubt. That doesnt mean im right. I just feel if you shoot a unarmed young man you better have good reasons and facts better back those reasons up.

We will see when all UNBIASED FACTS are laid out

link   

lolololol X- D (dead)

well , since you're on the same "3 musketeers" wave length as Zimmerman and believe that shouting
"all for one and one for all" after shooting some one is a completely appropriate and plausible reaction for yourself...

..i guess there's not too much more to say...

*tips hat, twirls cape*....

link   

the prosecutor...
and ..Sean Hannity???

Now, do understand this is my personal opinion...

I think the reason he contacted Hannity is because of some things I heard Hannity say. He did contact Hannity "Off the record". In other words, personally. It was not meant to be aired. I think, based on what I heard Hannity say, and what Zimmermans' father has said, and the police report that I read, that he contacted Hannity to "set him straight", if you will.

I think he was upset by Hannity having what he considered "facts" in the case wrong. Now, you would only get this if you watched Hannity, which I have, on this case. I have caught several inconsistancies when Hannity was talking, so I find it reasonable that Zimmerman may have been struck enough to contact him to let him know how he felt.

Since it was "off the record", Hannity cannot air the discussion, and only if you have watched Hannity would you be able to pick up on any subtle changes in the directions of his comments, but I think it may start to become clear in his commentaries as the case comes out. Now, if they choose to not prosecute, Hannity may come forward and disclose the conversation, or, Zimmerman may have asked it to remain forever personal. We may never know.

He did not contact Hannity for a segment, Hannity made that *very* clear. So, it could only have been something Zimmerman felt was a personal slight, and he had a need to set the record straight.

edit on 11-4-2012 by Libertygal because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

fair

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe he is in the protection program.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I believe you are a Zimmerman apologist. You said several time 'zimmerman broke no rules we know of'....yes he did. Im not going to explain what those rules were, there is another 200+ page that discusses it all. He did break several 'rules' he MAY not have broke any laws but he MAY HAVE that is why there is an investigation......quit jumping to conclusions that he didn't break any rules or laws.

And laws and rules are different. He broke several rule of his 'neighborhood watch program' .... read the manual see if you can spot out the RULES he broke. Its a good read.

For someone who gets so upset about people jumping to conclusion you should email Zimmerman and give him the lecture as well. He loves to jump to conclusions....yet you still seem to give him alot of slack.

Curious.
edit on 11-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join