It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
zimmerman a true coward instead of facing his accusers he hides in possibly canada or mexico great way to show your innocence hide from everyone including the ones who are there to defend you. I guess he does have a reason to hide out, the mob wants revenge, and there is nowhere in america he can go without being recognized.
perhaps if he is as innocent as many here on ats have claimed he could hideout in south central LA.
epic fail

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Facing his accusers? He has not been charged, and probably won't be FYI. Unless you are talking about facing the racist NBP, or the rabid MSM prodded public. In that case he has zero obligation to do so.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shepseskaf

Originally posted by FlyersFan
:shk: OY read and learn .. young grasshopper ...
ATS Thread - A lesson in jumping to conclusions

Read and learn what? Excuses and lies from a thread full of GZ apologists like you? I'll pass.

Read and learn what is in the thread before you speak.
The thread isn't full of Zimmerman apologists .. and I am not a Zimmerman apologist.
The thread proves that you can't trust anything in the press when it comes to this case.
So .. your statement is in error. Learn not to jump to conclusions.

It isn't "jumping to conclusions" to posit that an innocent young man is dead because GZ refused to obey directions from the police.

Yes it is. Zimmerman received no instructions in which he had to obey .. from the police or anyone else. The dispatcher said that they didn't recommend that he follow Martin. (which was good advice). But he was free to do so and not required to 'obey' the dispatcher. So .. you are in error. Learn not to jump to conclusions.

It isn't "jumping to conclusions" to state that its completely against the neighborhood watch rules to
physically confront anyone, especially when the situation clearly involved no initial risk to one's personal safety or property.
Yes it is jumping to conclusions on your part. You don't know that Zimmerman physically confronted Martin. It easily could have been the other way around. There are conflicting witness statements. So .. you are in error. Learn not to jump to conclusions.

It isn't "jumping to conclusions" to note that neighborhood watch volunteers should NEVER be armed.

Yes it is jumping to conclusions on your part. Each neighborhood watch group is different. There are no set standards across the nation. And private citizens have a second amendment right to bear arms. So .. you are in error. Learn not to jump to conclusions.

Therefore, it isn't "jumping to conclusions" to say that if GZ had followed the rules and done what he was supposed to, Trayvon would be alive, and the would-be killer's life would not now be unraveling.

Yes, you again are jumping to conclusions. Zimmerman broke no rules that we know of. There was no rule stating that he couldn't follow a stranger in the neighborhood while waiting for the police. (it would have been smarter not to, but there was no rule breaking on his part). He didn't break any rules in regards to being armed that we know of. (if you believe he has, then post the official rule for that particular neighborhood watch that shows he did). You are jumping to conclusions that Zimmerman is a murderer and Trayvon was innocent. It could be .. or it could be the other way around .. or it could be that both are guilty ... or it could be that both are innocent and it's a tragic mistake. YOU DO NOT KNOW because nothing in the press can be trusted. Learn not to jump to conclusions.
edit on 4/11/2012 by FlyersFan because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe
Let's stay on focus.

Everyone is talking about the "MSM is making him out like this" and "we don't know that", "everyone wants to be the juge" wah wah wahh..

Hello ..he CONTACTED the MSM to "say his piece"- Hannity , within those "2 business days" that he just merely out of contact with his lawyers he posted his OWN site as with a pay pal donation button as to "cut out the middle man" for his supporters and fans ...

the cherry on top is the picture of a graffiti tag on a black youth center as to show the public that "people really DO love him"

HA!

HELLO people. The guy is insane , stop trying to sugar coat this thing.
edit on 11-4-2012 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

Don't waste your time. ATS is vehemently right wing on every issue. They aren't going to admit this looks kinda weird. In fact, they will defend it as a good thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
zimmerman a true coward instead of facing his accusers

So if the New Black Panthers put a bounty out on your head .. dead or alive ... and you didn't get any help from the police or the Obama (in)justice department who has coddled the New Black Panthers ... you'd stand your ground and just continue on with life all the while knowing nutters were paying people to shoot you?

Yeah .. right ... I'm not buying it.

he hides in possibly canada or mexico

Proof? If you show no proof for that statement then you are just as bad as the main stream media and the posturing politicians who run off at the mouth trying to push all sorts of nonsense with no validity on the American public.

great way to show your innocence

Right .... so he's supposed to sit around and wait for the bullet in his head just so that people like you, who have already made up their minds that he's guilty, will somehow be more inclined to think he's innocent? Yep .. that makes a lot of sense. NOT!

hide from everyone including the ones who are there to defend you.

Those lawyers are not his lawyers anymore and so he has no obligation to tell them anything.
Why would he inform EX-lawyers of his coming or going? That makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

great reply, now list the rules that Trayvon broke.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

Walking while black.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Since your hypothesizing lovely stories and delving into Zimmerman's head.

Pray Tell,
Why has he set up a website with a pay pal donation button?

What does it tell yout that he has a , pretty pathetically drawn, graffiti tag up that states "long live zimmerman" ?

What are your thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I know , but we have to be the dose of reality to their delusioins. It is unfortunate but needed.

;-)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Everyone is talking about the "MSM is making him out like this" and "we don't know that", "everyone wants to be the juge" wah wah wahh.. Hello ..he CONTACTED the MSM to "say his piece"- Hannity

In this instance he contacted Hannity to tell his story. EVERYTHING ELSE has been from the main stream media. Everything they have said can be contradicted. Much of it has been found to be bogus. Some even purposely altered to make it look racial when it wasn't.

HELLO people. The guy is insane , stop trying to sugar coat this thing

HELLO femalepharoe ... you are jumping to conclusions based on what the MSM has been feeding you. Congratulations, you are now part of the mob mentality ... grab the torches and pitchforks ... have fun with that. :shk:

Originally posted by antonia
Don't waste your time. ATS is vehemently right wing on every issue. They aren't going to admit this looks kinda weird. In fact, they will defend it as a good thing.

Don't be absurd.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

He took that tag down a few hours after it went up. Probably didn't realize it was on a Black Cultural center and someone clued him into how stupid he was for posting that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They also were not "his attorneys". He never met them, never paid them, never contracted with them. It would seem that he for some reason, felt that he could not trust them, nor the police officers, and chose to contact the prosecutor herself to notify her of his whereabouts in case she needed him to return in the case of a warrant being issued.

I made a post here outlining what I think has happened if you are interested in reading it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was not obligated to not leave the state, however he was obviously not hiding from the prosecutor as the attorneys had stated he was willing to turn himself in if a warrant was issued.

It is clear there was a personal issue between him and the ambulance chasers, I mean attorneys, that latched on to him from day 1.

He was in no way obligated to listen to them, and free to seek counsel elsewhere.

No one knows if he has another attorney, people just continue to speculate.

People continue to make judgements about him and his mental state based on two ambulance chasers that never got a contract and seem a little, well, butt hurt about it.

Think, people. Why would he need funds for a defense if he was going to represent himself? He wants better attorneys than the ambulance chasers that shoved themselves down his cases' throat.

More circus.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Just a little unconscious tale of yours...please clarify:

We are NOT to trust the MSM but Zimmerman trusts the MSM (Hannity) enough so that he is the lone media outlet whom he believes will give him a fair shake.

So , by deductive reasoning - something painfully low on here - are we concluding that Hannity is NOT main stream media?

or that Zimmerman can not be trusted as he is too stupid to understand who the MSM is and who is in his corner?

If it is the later - i believe claiming his attorney as "legal advisors" and trying to act as his own councel is a pretty clear indication and I would agree.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by femalepharoe

Don't you know Fox isn't MSM because they are the antidote to the "evil liberal media"?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
look bottom line he has not been charged because he is hiding behind the stand your ground law
if he is as innocent as any of you claim WHERE IS HE?
if his own lawyers can't find him what does that tell you?
as for the government they could put him in either protective custody which will cost tax payers even more of there hard earned money or witness relocation program in either mexico or canada where not as many people know of the situation either way it will cost tax payers money to protect him and the bottom line to all this
WHERE IS HE?
WHY IS HE HIDING IF HE IS INNOCENT?
ask yourself these questions before you come down on me for my commentary..................

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74

WE DO NOT KNOW. We can not speculate on if he 'broke the rules' and jumped Zimmerman. We have to leave the investigation to the police. THEY have the facts. We do not.

Since your hypothesizing lovely stories and delving into Zimmerman's head.

I'm not hypothesizing lovely stories. I'm stating the facts that WE DO NOT KNOW what happened. Leave it to the police. The grab the torches and pitchforks mentality of some people here is utter stupidity.

The Opening Post asked the question - why do you think Zimmermans attorneys are no longer in contact with Zimmerman. My response was based upon my degree in psychology - my reply was that I thought it was due to him being afraid for his life due to the bounty on his head AND that he's going through PTSD or a stress event. Only a psychologist who is in contact with him would know for sure ... but that is the direction I think they'd start looking in.

Why has he set up a website with a pay pal donation button?

You'd have to ask him. Considering that he has said something about not being able to go to work or even leave his house because people have JUMPED TO CONCLUSIONS and put a price on his head, it probably has something to do with that. But you'd have to ask him.

What does it tell yout that he has a , pretty pathetically drawn, graffiti tag up that states "long live zimmerman" ?

1 - haven't seen it.
2 - 'pathetically drawn'? Biased much?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
look bottom line he has not been charged because he is hiding behind the stand your ground law
if he is as innocent as any of you claim WHERE IS HE?
if his own lawyers can't find him what does that tell you?
as for the government they could put him in either protective custody which will cost tax payers even more of there hard earned money or witness relocation program in either mexico or canada where not as many people know of the situation either way it will cost tax payers money to protect him and the bottom line to all this
WHERE IS HE?
WHY IS HE HIDING IF HE IS INNOCENT?
ask yourself these questions before you come down on me for my commentary..................

I'd hide if I was him too. He's screwed either way. If he isn't charged Sanford will explode and if I were him I wouldn't want to be in town for that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

I wish people would shut the hell up about the MSM. I dont care about the edited 911 calls, the pictures of the younger Trayvon, Al Shaprton, the Black Panthers etc etc.

Im going based on the FACTS we have, the facts that the MSM has nothing to do with. And so far the facts say Zimmerman was basically let go based on his word alone that it was self defense. If another witness comes forth and says Martin swung first and started beating him to death then my opinion would be different as to his guilt, but he still would be a ^%ssy in my mind lol.

Sorry Zims words are not good enough to me.

Support Zimmerman all you like but even if he was self defending he is weak, a punk and a coward and ill stand by that opinion regardless of how this turns out.

Martin in ALL of his pictures even the very recent ones was not someone who any capable grown man should have to shoot in a altercation. Keyword being capable.

If Zimmerman could not defend himself without a gun against that skinny kid no wonder he failed at attempting to be a cop.

Some hero but continue to prompt him up.

And btw you may be right I already said it in another thread he may know he is not being prosecuted and they are giving him time to get out of town.

He still is a weak punk imo but their are no laws against being a %$ssy
edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Sir if youre using your background in mind reading to state why he hasn't contacted his attorneys , surely you can grace us with your talents and disclose - based on your qualifications of course - WHY he has a pay pal account up on his site???

Are pay pal accounts typically apart of a stressed out innocent person?

Bias on graffiti?
perhaps.

My experience in the arts , and hip hop culture ( an american art form started by ...nvm) leads me to understand that the lines were pathetic, there were no bubble letters,no direction, it was in one color...

even as "hate art" it was pretty disgraceful...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join