It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimmerman's attorneys: 'We've lost contact with Zimmerman'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"george zimmerman is a cold blooded killer! fact!"

"trayvon in fact assaulted GZ"

same spin on both arguments. it is getting old. nobody knows who was guilty of what and who started the altercation. Xcathdra has been trying to tell you people and you seem to be missing it. no i did not see these headlines but the fact remains the charges haven't even been announced yet. so until then put the pitchforks down and let justice do it's thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Thank you for laying it out like that, and really, you are saying what I was trying to, you simply have to ability to explain it better.

I may not have stated it very well, but my point was exactly what you said-that it isnt just black and white. It isnt a matter of-no charges, no suspect.

Thank you again for laying it out like that-it shows we were more or less making the same point all along-although I do still contend that we know for a fact that Zimm killed tray-as he has admitted, on record, that he did.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Zimmerman in custody, has new lawyers and looks like he will be charged....justice for Treyvon

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by Hardstepah
reply to post by AlonzoTyper

i am holding faith high right now. if something comes to light that points (or prooves) in either direction i am there and will back up only the FACTS. i'm sick of all these people trying to play judge jury and executioner on ATS. let's sit back and let it play through

exactly. we are supposed to try this man because he is guilty as shown by the bounty, at this point how could zimmerman have a fair trial? he has bee found guilty by the msm and public already. the only people that want him to stand trial are the ones who think he is guilty

In Aug of 2008 Casey Anthony was arrested in the dissapearance of her daughter. By Oct of that year the grand jury had indicted her. Public opinion of her was written in stone and on the hearts and minds of all of America. She was GUILTY. She murdered her daughter. Come July 2011 and here she is walking free. The court of public opinion doesnt mean a thing.
He will get a fair trial if it comes to that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
the AP is reporting he will be charged with ....

George Zimmerman faces second-degree murder charge, AP says

George Zimmerman faces second-degree murder charge, AP says

and in custody...

[url=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/]NBC News: Zimmerman in custody, to be charged in Martin case[/url

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

"george zimmerman is a cold blooded killer! fact!"

"trayvon in fact assaulted GZ"

same spin on both arguments. it is getting old. nobody knows who was guilty of what and who started the altercation. Xcathdra has been trying to tell you people and you seem to be missing it. no i did not see these headlines but the fact remains the charges haven't even been announced yet. so until then put the pitchforks down and let justice do it's thing.

There you go again, accusing. Where is my pitchfork? Where have I stated that he is in fact guilty, and should be locked up?

You seem desperate to paint people as on one extreme or another, when in fact, many of us are right in the middle.

Some advice-if this is getting so old, perhaps it is time to step away. It seems that you are very worked up about the notion in your head that everyone here is brainwashed. If you step back, things might become a little more clear.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
wooo hooo the coward zimmerman is in custody!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
correction, now he's being charged with 2nd degree murder. i keep showing up late lol

never try to post on ATS while reading for classes

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
According to the latest news George is already in custody. He turned himself in. He will be charged with 2nd degree murder.
Florida has those famous Sunshine Laws. Every little piece of evidence will be online for public scrutiny. Every motion will be published. Every conversation will be video taped.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

where did you (the singular) become you people (the plural)?

don't get your jimmies all rustled there net warrior

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
wooo hooo the coward zimmerman is in custody!

yeah, what a coward, turning himself in like that

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Thats all you have to say in response? Am I not one of the people?

I do love deflective tactics.
edit on 11-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

Shooting a 140 lber unarmed teenager makes you a coward, or a wussy in bad need of unarmed self defense training.

LOL dont cry

edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a death...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
So far her comments sound more like a political campaign and less like a criminal investigation.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

a death...

stretch armstrong would be impressed.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Bye Bye Zimmerman M2

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Thats all you have to say in response? Am I not one of the people?

I do love deflective tactics.
edit on 11-4-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

so wait, you have a pitchfork now? because that is who i was referring to. i am confused as you seemed to have changed your mind to try and make me look like i'm using "deflective tactics". i'm not here to debate your continued quest on proving me wrong about letting a trial happen and justice run it's course before condemning somebody.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deranged74
reply to post by Hardstepah

Shooting a 140 lber unarmed teenager makes you a coward, or a wussy in bad need of unarmed self defense training.

LOL dont cry

edit on 11-4-2012 by Deranged74 because: (no reason given)

nobody is crying here. nice try though. come by my city and see how many of these unarmed teenagers are defenseless looking and non-threatening looking when you pass by them in the rain at night time. you don't know what happened that night. if he was defending himself and that turns out to be fact, are you still going to think he's some "wussy" for fighting for his life? you don't know what happened, none of you do so stop trying to prove he is guilty of murder in cold blood.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. do i not live in america anymore?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join